Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Video Games Mission Begins in Sixty Seconds...

BLU Pyro

Avatar: 77463 2010-04-03 12:38:50 -0400

[The Last Stand]

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

mmrph

Red Spy

Avatar: 227368 2010-02-26 13:19:58 -0500

[TF Industries]

Level 1 Re-Re

Hello, Pardner! If you are looking for zat dad-gummed spy, he ran zat-away. I think I’ll just stay here awhiles and build some more useless junk.

Red Spy

[TF Industries]

Level 1 Re-Re

I seem to have burst into flames. Well played.

If you’ll excuse me, I need to find a dispenser.

Red Spy

[TF Industries]

Level 1 Re-Re

BLU Scout

Avatar: 204985 2010-04-04 20:58:58 -0400

[TF Industries]

Level 1 Re-Re

Is-is anyone even payin’ attention ta me?

whatevre

Level 6 Re-Re

how do you play this spy game?..

..i bet theres toy hammers as wweapons Log in to see images!

xsundae

Avatar: 230091 2010-09-03 00:23:09 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

whatevre Posted:

how do you play this spy game?..

..i bet theres toy hammers as wweapons Log in to see images!

yes they are! Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

shadowlolz Posted:

yes they are! Log in to see images!

Well, it seems that while I was away some of the members of this foul, disappointing community have joined the ranks of the elite established paid killers. Let me show you a few of their prouder moments.

Here we see Duca. I am happy to announce that she has gone from happy to cold blooded killer in a rather quick transition.

Here is Chuck Diesel. Honorably defending the RED teams final control point. Sadly, his failure to stop them led to an embarrbuming defeat. However, I’m supposed to be more supportive so I’ll say this – it was fun to watch his valiant fight.

Log in to see images! The Administrator edited this message on 05/30/2010 12:04AM

Ah, lest I forget Raffle Ticket. This brave Scot fought the hordes, while taunting the entire way. He’s even donned his BraveHeart warpaint because of his devotion to war. Also, it gives me a kind of thrill that he is displaying just what they wear under the kilt.

Log in to see images! The Administrator edited this message on 05/30/2010 1:37AM

Even this pathetic websites moderators are getting in on the action. How weak does that make you look? They’re supposedly the worst of your lot and they’re doing their part for their respective companies. Why aren’t you?

Here we see Brainfreeze veteran and maven “Wyrd”. Tragically, his life was cut short once that spy behind him caught up. May he respawn shortly. Or something like that. I’ve never really been a religious woman.

Even your sites worthless ‘features’ (and I use that term very loosely. Almost as loose as the BLU scouts mother) have been getting in on the action. Much to my amusement.

This shot is intimidating. It would make some RED marketing executives very happy.

Poor INCIT. You always were kind of the runt of the bunch. I remember a time when you would have been put down. Out of love and mercy. This is one of those rare times where it’s nice to see the runt has done something productive.

I’m going to curl up with a pack of Black Lung cigarettes and a bottle of brandy and try to forget why I even bother talking to you disgusting creatures…

The Administrator edited this message on 05/30/2010 1:38AM

xsundae

Avatar: 230091 2010-09-03 00:23:09 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

in which server does the need of my service is required? Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

shadowlolz Posted:

in which server does the need of my service is required? Log in to see images!

http://www.go****yourself.com/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!