Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art Still can't PWN Rice, Rice, Baby, what the hell?

Orinks

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hi all,

Well, I’m doing better than before with this forum where I couldn’t PWN one thread. Now it’s rather quick to PWN five threads, but I’m just wondering what to buy as boosts? I still have the obsileet computer as my only equipment, are there any better equipment I can get? This is a rather easy forum, and I’m frustrated I can’t PWN it with all my attacks. I just the “annoying text” attack which helps a bit, but I can still only get five threads.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. Thought I could’ve PWNed this forum a hell of a long time ago.

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Later in the game you can buy a new computer, but for now I wouldn’t spend much money on extra stuff. Have you played Trapped in the Cupboard yet? If so, you could check the wiki for a nice surprise.

Also, I think the FAQs might help you out as well.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yes, after a while you will be able to buy better stuff. It’s game progress.

Ninja’d.

Balloon edited this message on 03/31/2008 7:43PM

xXx_Cutter_o-
f_Dreams_xXx

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Well you’re a troll, so it’s obvious you can’t come close to the power level required to beat them, you should just drown in the deep darkness enveloping your soul. See ya, I’ve got to cry my eyes out of their sockets and fill them with hydrochloric acid so I might have a chance to see the pain in it’s fullest form. You should try it, it’ll open your mind to the true nature of reality, that of the deepest darkest tempest of sorrow and despair that overwhelms everything you hold dear…

xXx_Cutter_o-
f_Dreams_xXx

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Well you’re a troll, so it’s obvious you can’t come close to the power level required to beat them, you should just drown in the deep darkness enveloping your soul. See ya, I’ve got to cry my eyes out of their sockets and fill them with hydrochloric acid so I might have a chance to see the pain in it’s fullest form. You should try it, it’ll open your mind to the true nature of reality, that of the deepest darkest tempest of sorrow and despair that overwhelms everything you hold dear…

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

I found rice rice baby’s huge number of threads meant that despite it supposedly being easier, it wipes your douchebaggery out and so is harder than some of the smaller nastier forums. Get some ego and douchebaggery restorers and use them to top your stats up as you go. It was the first hard forum I came accross, the follow up was easier.

U-luv-mah-bo-
obz

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Orinks Posted:

Hi all,

Well, I’m doing better than before with this forum where I couldn’t PWN one thread. Now it’s rather quick to PWN five threads, but I’m just wondering what to buy as boosts? I still have the obsileet computer as my only equipment, are there any better equipment I can get? This is a rather easy forum, and I’m frustrated I can’t PWN it with all my attacks. I just the “annoying text” attack which helps a bit, but I can still only get five threads.

Thanks, I appreciate the help. Thought I could’ve PWNed this forum a hell of a long time ago.

Why do you only have the obsileet [sic] computer? You should probably grab some stuff from whatever the troll item shop is to boost your douchbaggery. The quicker you can kill threads the less damage you’ll take. Hopefully you’ve got whatever useful troll attacks they’ve got.

U-luv-mah-boobz edited this message on 04/01/2008 8:02AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!