Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile [NSFW][Goatse Tribute Contest (100-110BP total)] Haters, now show us the spot where evil WeChall has touched you

Skyrock

Avatar: 220342 2010-01-29 16:05:28 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Everyone hates WeChall with a pbumion. (Even those who are members of WeChall.) And why? ‘cause they’ve touched you in a bad place, that’s why!

For a long, long time, since a point in time far, far away, you had to carry around with you that pain, that hurt and that icky feeling in your bum, without being able to do something about it.

But now is your chance to show it to us, and to have a camomile tea to relieve your tortured soul together with an understanding, loving audience that goes all Nelson Muntz on you. Also, your chance to claim some BP!

To do so:

Simply create your self-made tribute of Goatse, whether it’s painted, photographed, sung, filmed, or whatever, we don’t really care, and make it available in this thread (attaching, uploading and sharing the link, whatever). MOD REMINDER: Embedded goatse is not ok. Share a link to your entry – do not embed the image!

Also include somewhere something along the lines of “that’s where evil WeChall touched me”, so that we have at least some proof that you’ve done at least something with it yourself. (If you yet simply steal media done by someone else, claim it as your own work and we find out, don’t expect to be treated kindly.)

Everyone gets only to make one contribution.

Your contribution must be submitted until 9th May 2010, 24:00 GMT.

The few media we won’t accept at all:

# pix/videos of even vaguely nude underage ppl (look at Rule #5 of the Global Rules before even _thinking_ about it)

# nothing that’s easily abused to drop malware on us, including

=> .EXE-files

=> self-extracting archives (simply use a regular archive format as ZIP, RAR or 7ZIP instead)

=> .SWF-files (Film it if it’s a video and put it on YouTube or whereever. If it’s a game… Well, there’s little to do about it but to film gameplay, or to try to submit to a trustworthy site as NewGrounds)

The spoils of victory

Once the submissions are in, our judges will rank them by such criterias as originality, humour, execution, hawtness of involved chicks and other points we make up to allow us to execute our malevolent nepotism.

The judge’s in question are:

ms-karen

Rad-X

ZALG0

(They explicitely reserve the right to use alternate means to resolve the ranking if the workload becomes too much, such as klan-internal pools.)

Those will be the BP gained by final ranking:

#1: 50BP

#2: 25BP

#3: 15BP

#4: 3BP

#5: 2BP

#6-10: 1BP

Those who are members of WeChall is a ****ty klan of course have been definitively touched by WeChall in a bad spot, and thus gain +1BP if they make it into the Top Ten.

Skyrock

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

TOXX QUOTE:

Skyrock Posted:

Everyone hates WeChall with a pbumion. (Even those who are members of WeChall.) And why? ‘cause they’ve touched you in a bad place, that’s why!

For a long, long time, since a point in time far, far away, you had to carry around with you that pain, that hurt and that icky feeling in your bum, without being able to do something about it.

But now is your chance to show it to us, and to have a camomile tea to relieve your tortured soul together with an understanding, loving audience that goes all Nelson Muntz on you. Also, your chance to claim some BP!

To do so:

Simply create your self-made tribute of Goatse, whether it’s painted, photographed, sung, filmed, or whatever, we don’t really care, and make it available in this thread (attaching, uploading and sharing the link, whatever).

Also include somewhere something along the lines of “that’s where evil WeChall touched me”, so that we have at least some proof that you’ve done at least something with it yourself. (If you yet simply steal media done by someone else, claim it as your own work and we find out, don’t expect to be treated kindly.)

Everyone gets only to make one contribution.

Your contribution must be submitted until 9th May 2010, 24:00 GMT.

The few media we won’t accept at all:

# pix/videos of even vaguely nude underage ppl (look at Rule #5 of the Global Rules before even _thinking_ about it)

# nothing that’s easily abused to drop malware on us, including

=> .EXE-files

=> self-extracting archives (simply use a regular archive format as ZIP, RAR or 7ZIP instead)

=> .SWF-files (Film it if it’s a video and put it on YouTube or whereever. If it’s a game… Well, there’s little to do about it but to film gameplay, or to try to submit to a trustworthy site as NewGrounds)

The spoils of victory

Once the submissions are in, our judges will rank them by such criterias as originality, humour, execution, hawtness of involved chicks and other points we make up to allow us to execute our malevolent nepotism.

The judge’s in question are:

ms-karen

Rad-X

ZALG0

(They explicitely reserve the right to use alternate means to resolve the ranking if the workload becomes too much, such as klan-internal pools.)

Those will be the BP gained by final ranking:

#1: 50BP

#2: 25BP

#3: 15BP

#4: 3BP

#5: 2BP

#6-10: 1BP

Those who are members of WeChall is a ****ty klan of course have been definitively touched by WeChall in a bad spot, and thus gain +1BP if they make it into the Top Ten.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

WARNING THIS POST IS GOING TO CONTAIN SOME MOTHER****IN’ SHOCK

This is my submission.

This is also where WeChall touched me. With it’s lips. Log in to see images! megazeroexe edited this message on 04/09/2010 3:54PM

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

Also the mods should put the NSFW tag in the title.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

megazeroexe Posted:

Also the mods should put the NSFW tag in the title.

[Goatse Tribute Contest (100-110BP total)] Haters, now show us the spot where evil WeChall has touched you [NSFW]

I don’t wanna participate until we get the OK to post shock here.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

CrinkzPipe Posted:

[Goatse Tribute Contest (100-110BP total)] Haters, now show us the spot where evil WeChall has touched you [NSFW]

I don’t wanna participate until we get the OK to post shock here.

Whoops, I couldn’t see that on the main Flamebate page cause it was too long and I never bothered to look.

I’d just move it up then, because that’s the same thing as when you go to a shock site and it says WARNING DO NOT LOOK AT THIS IMAGE. Log in to see images!

Skyrock

[WeChall]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Yes, I’m going to ask a mod if we could put the NSFW in front. Hadn’t considered that it might be cut off in some views.

As far as shock goes, we haven’t asked the mods for an exception, and aren’t going to ask for one either (as there never has been an exception to it on CD). You’ll have to tone down your contribution, apparently.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

Edited with a warning Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

megazeroexe Posted:

Edited with a warning Log in to see images!

As long as you have a warning then the image url/in spoiler tags. Should be fine imo.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

CrinkzPipe Posted:

As long as you have a warning then the image url/in spoiler tags. Should be fine imo.

Thank you Contest-forum-mod-in-training Crinkz.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

megazeroexe Posted:

Thank you Contest-forum-mod-in-training Crinkz.

Your welcome sir, please tubmail if you have any more questions and or problems. We value your service.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This is more shock. ergo, if you don’t want to be shocked, don’t look at it. This is like a warning or what you call it.
This is my entry: _______http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6750/derpse.jpg

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

RMEINDER! Embedded shock is NEVER ok in CD. Even in contests labeled NSFW.

I edited the entries before this to links and I’ll be mod-editing the OP to reflect that all entries should be links to entries, not embedded.

Any posts after this with embedded goatse will take the appropriate bans.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Entering… (that’s what WeChall said to me)

WARNING: REVERSE GOATSE LINK BEHIND SPOILER TAGS
Click here
OrsonScottCard edited this message on 04/09/2010 4:29PM

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

Bye, OSC.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

megazeroexe Posted:

Bye, OSC.

Yeah, that’s what I get for having left the window open while creating/submitting my entry. I fixed it pretty much immediately, but I’ll take the ban if it’s considered that I deserved it. (At least I had it behind spoiler tags to start with.)

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Yeah, that’s what I get for having left the window open while creating/submitting my entry. I fixed it pretty much immediately, but I’ll take the ban if it’s considered that I deserved it. (At least I had it behind spoiler tags to start with.)

I didn’t see it with my own eyes, it didn’t get reported to show proof that it was ever there and because I was kinda worried about that exact issue happening, I’m letting it slide the same way I did for the first two people that did it.

NOW there’s no more excuses Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

spacekadt Posted:

I didn’t see it with my own eyes, it didn’t get reported to show proof that it was ever there and because I was kinda worried about that exact issue happening, I’m letting it slide the same way I did for the first two people that did it.

Buy my half-brothers half-sisters baby cousin posted it!

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

spacekadt Posted:

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

OrsonScottCard Posted:

just make me look good when you edit banhammer’s episodes Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!