Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Speed demon e-peen

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I want to suggest an e-peen for speedruns. Or at least the fastest player. They would’ve had to go to have pwned all the forums (not sure if you’d want to count forumbuildr) and would add up the fastest times for each forum, giving a grandtotal of their time.

I’m not sure if they would be easily broken.

NAX11

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

No

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Ok, thanks much.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Such an E-Peen™ would discriminate against the handicapped and the stupid.

Luckily they don’t matter. So while I have no chance in hell of earning it I think it’s a good idea.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m a fan of the e-peens in general, but this might give a bit of an unfair advantage to certain clbumes.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Hmm, how about a progessive E-Peen similar to Veado & it’s ilk? Earn a speedscoop in four different forums, eight different, etc, and earn progressivly better SpeedRun E-Peens.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

That’s not bad.

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Acid Flux Posted:

Hmm, how about a progessive E-Peen similar to Veado & it’s ilk? Earn a speedscoop in four different forums, eight different, etc, and earn progressivly better SpeedRun E-Peens.

That sounds a little better. Still, I seriously doubt a Troll (and maybe not an Emo, I got bored with my Emo alt halfway through the game) would be able to collect on the 20 and 24 ones.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Again, if a certain clbum can’t get every single E-Peen, why is that a big deal? I can’t get a Noose & Razor Scoiety E-Peen, or a SotQR E-Peen. And I’ve gotten Lemon from every forum I’ve decided to try it on so far. If and when I run into a forum that I can’t get at least 1 Lemon from, then I’ll reevaluate my opinion. But for now, it doesn’t bother me that my Troll may not be able to get the maximum Speed Demon E-Peens.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I was about to same thing. No Day 1 pr permanoob’s for me. And I so wanted people to obey me as permanoob.

...time travel.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!