Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
TV Do you have what it takes? Survivor: ForumWarz! 100BP + exclusive peen

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The tenth person to leave the game, and the second member of our Jury:

Crazy_Smurf.

Crazy_Smurf, please bring me your bum.

/me puckers Crazy_Smurf’s bum, and kisses it goodbye.

The tribe has spoken. It’s time for you to go.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/22/2010 3:12PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

So much for unity, it seems. Grab your stuff and head back to camp. I’ll see you at your beach for the next immunity challenge.

End Tribal Council

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Attn Jury:

I certainly can’t keep you isolated together on the Ponderosa and film you there, but I hope you’ll have conversations amongst yourselves about the game and who you may or may not be voting for. And then share those conversations with me (but not with any viewers or active players). Thx.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

But I had no one to talk about till now… and Smurf didn’t arrive here yet.

Should I just plead insanity and talk to myself?

Crazy_Smurf

Avatar: 226503 2010-03-04 22:50:54 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Fran Posted:

But I had no one to talk about till now… and Smurf didn’t arrive here yet.

Should I just plead insanity and talk to myself?

Here is not a place, but a state of being, not being, cold in the outdoors at night. Trampling softly to a different stroke, the miracle midget is the chosen one, the anti-savior from the fiery pits of Eyjafjallajokull to teach us all the right way to roll the paper. Over, not under.

Accidentally unsubscribed from this thread. Whoops.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Crazy_Smurf Posted:

Accidentally unsubscribed from this thread. Whoops.

Had a blast with you in IRC last night. General consensus is you’re awesome. Please, please don’t be a stranger.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Hey! No pandering for votes with the Jury! They’re for observing only. You can talk to them during the final tribal council, or when you’re voted out Log in to see images!

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Im so signing up for season 2 of this.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

dobnits Posted:

season 2

dobnits Posted:

season 2

dobnits Posted:

season 2

dobnits Posted:

season 2

dobnits Posted:

season 2

I’m — just going to lie down over there in the corner, okay? I feel faint…

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m — just going to lie down over there in the corner, okay? I feel faint…

If you need any help with it, just give me a yell.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Viewers:

Sometimes you see Survivor players actively playing Dom, sometimes you don’t. Most of the time that’s up to them. At this point of the game, I give them some advance notice if I want them to save their visits, so they know whether they can grind for .moar files, play Dom, etc., without impacting the game. Then they can choose what to do.

I have specifically instructed them not to tell anyone whether or not their Dom, INCIT, etc. activities are at any time for Survivor. So please, don’t ask them. It makes some of them uncomfortable being silent, but they’re only silent because I specifically asked them to be. Don’t read ANYthing into it.

Thx.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Sometimes I hate myself.

Players, please see the current challenge thread for a major ****-up on my part. Need your call as to whether or not we can let the result lay as is or if we need to back up.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

This contest is going so smoothly.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Tribal Council Begins

Everyone grabs their bumes. You can see UnlimitedTyyppi wearing the immunity necklace.

Now we’ll bring in our Jury: Fran, and Crazy_Smurf, voted out at the last tribal council. Jury, I’ll remind you that you’re not supposed to talk to the players, you’re here only to listen. I would ask the same from the viewers; please don’t interject your own comments which could interfere with how the game is played, and remember this is a non-trolling contest.

Okay tribe, let’s get to it.

Swine, I have to ask this. At the end there, you had a choice between hitting UnlimitedTyyppi or hitting bumonz. If you hit UnlimitedTyyppi we would have gone onto another round where you would have had a chance to win. Instead you hit bumonz, handing the immunity necklace to UnlimitedTyyppi. So the question I have for you is: What were you THINKING?

bumonz: Despite how far you got, it looks like you weren’t even trying this round. You hadn’t used any visits, or MAYBE just one, by Sunday morning. How did you hope to get hit cards? Or were you so secure that you were safe from the vote this time?

UnlimitedTyyppi, same basic question for you. Even if you couldn’t have used four on Sunday, why were you at 9? Why not run those other five when you could have?

man-man, you had practically nothing going on. 1 scoop and 1 card. Were you not playing, or were you hit hard? And spacey was in your bracket. spacey, did you make friends with the natives to keep man-man down?

The other bracket with two players were Nicco and Jimmy. Guys, you both got max hit cards. Why didn’t you attack each other?

plk, I know it’s getting tougher to figure who to vote for. How do you vote this time, against the strong who could beat you for individual immunity or against the weak for other reasons?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

spacey, did you make friends with the natives to keep man-man down?

That’s kindof a given, isn’t it? I asked one native to just be nice to me and I’d help them in the end and another native to do some dirty work for me. I certainly would have understood if they couldn’t or wouldn’t, but sometimes you just come across a friendly native or two that are willing to help out in return for something else.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Tribal Council Begins

Swine, I have to ask this. At the end there, you had a choice between hitting UnlimitedTyyppi or hitting bumonz. If you hit UnlimitedTyyppi we would have gone onto another round where you would have had a chance to win. Instead you hit bumonz, handing the immunity necklace to UnlimitedTyyppi. So the question I have for you is: What were you THINKING?

Getting the show on the road. I have confidence that I’m not a big target this round, therefore, ending the event right now would lead us to tribal eliminating someone else from the game and effectively letting us get to the next event. Besides, it’s not in my character to steal the spot-light two times in a row Log in to see images!

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

spacekadt Posted:

That’s kindof a given, isn’t it? I asked one native to just be nice to me and I’d help them in the end and another native to do some dirty work for me. I certainly would have understood if they couldn’t or wouldn’t, but sometimes you just come across a friendly native or two that are willing to help out in return for something else.

You better not be sending naked pictures of yourself to anyone else but me Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

swine Posted:

You better not be sending naked pictures of yourself to anyone else but me Log in to see images!

****… so I should take that pic back from the native that I gave it to?

dammit all to hell…

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

MC Banhammer Posted:

The other bracket with two players were Nicco and Jimmy. Guys, you both got max hit cards. Why didn’t you attack each other?

It was simply not worth it to lose quite some scoops on my part to only take away a few of his. I was going to use my hit cards on Jimmy anyway. He only got to play two cards because he was out in the second round.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

MC Banhammer Posted:

plk, I know it’s getting tougher to figure who to vote for. How do you vote this time, against the strong who could beat you for individual immunity or against the weak for other reasons?

I think everybody has their strengths, so you just have to take your best guess as to what is the right move.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!