Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs Let's do a BP pool for Fran's mammary glands (NSFW I guess)

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

He SENT them already?

lolol!

Snipe!

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

More than a hundred dollars? You earn less than an underage Malaysian shemale whore, you should be thankful.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Teh Cezar Posted:

More than a hundred dollars? You earn less than an underage Malaysian shemale whore, you should be thankful.

amen

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Teh Cezar Posted:

I thought this was civil discussion ?_?

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Fran Posted:

I thought this was civil discussion ?_?

A BP pool for Brazilian mammary glands is so civil it hurts my brain.

Damn, I can’t even deal with how civil this thread is.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

What about 1250 Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Teh Cezar Posted:

A BP pool for Brazilian mammary glands is so civil it hurts my brain.

Damn, I can’t even deal with how civil this thread is.

I dunno it’s on civil discussion I’m acting civil

Otherwise I would’ve told you stuff I usually say in RP

Mathew Jonson

Avatar: 96817 2010-03-01 18:20:48 -0500

[Fire Robin Ward In-
itiative
]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

It’s not like you would get banend for saying stuff you would normally say in RP Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

You guys are kind of stupid tbch Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Fran Posted:

I dunno it’s on civil discussion I’m acting civil

Otherwise I would’ve told you stuff I usually say in RP

And the f’d up part is I was the one who went all white knight for you in this thread (at the top of page two) but since I was a white knight who asked to see your titties you gotta get all defensive. I had your back Fran, so you should at least show the front Log in to see images!

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

Fran Posted:

Because I’m not a ****ing sellout?

P sure I’m worth a lot more than one hundred dollars. Log in to see images!

Also you’ll never see these 3 BP again Log in to see images!

Well, if you keep them you prove what kind of person you are. While you could make the argument you’re not a “sellout” you’re already showing you don’t have integrity by keeping Log in to see images! for some titties.

If you’re already showing us you have loose morals, why not make some Log in to see images! SoronTheBeast edited this message on 03/15/2010 3:27PM

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

SoronTheBeast Posted:

Well, if you keep them you prove what kind of person you are. While you could make the argument you’re not a “sellout” you’re already showing you don’t have integrity by keeping Log in to see images! for some titties.

If you’re already showing us you have loose morals, why not make some Log in to see images!

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Celerysteve Posted:

celerystevia is correct

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

SoronTheBeast Posted:

If you’re already showing us you have loose morals, why not make some Log in to see images!

There is a substantial difference between keeping internet money that some idiot sent you in an effort to see your breasts, and choosing to show off your breasts for internet money. Fran never claimed to be Flamebate’s bulwark of morality; she just doesn’t want to show you her breasts. Given that I don’t want to see them, this works out in my favor.

Did you consider that perhaps she is so unwilling to show you her breasts that her keeping of your generous donation is more a punishment than an act of greed?

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

Celerysteve Posted:

Well, if she wants to keep them that’s fine, but I gave them under good faith that she was either a personage who would show her titties for Log in to see images! or was a moral person and not keep them under false pretenses.

If it’s well known that Fran is a person of no integrity then you’re right, I should not have given her the Log in to see images!

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

Did you consider that perhaps she is so unwilling to show you her breasts that her keeping of your generous donation is more a punishment than an act of greed?

Well, yes, but if her greed is such that she would take from a poor fool like myself, why draw the line there?

Clearly not to show she has morals. Maybe she is just ashamed of her body? IDNK. Log in to see images! SoronTheBeast edited this message on 03/15/2010 3:49PM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

SoronTheBeast Posted:

Not my fault you can’t read

And if punishing stupidity means I have no integrity whatsoever, so be it.

Fran edited this message on 03/15/2010 3:46PM

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I believe it was P.T. Barnum who said it’s morally wrong to allow suckers to keep their money, and paying someone in advance for something they haven’t committed to pretty much makes you a sucker.

Conclusion, it would be wrong for Fran to reimburse SoronTheBeast.

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Fran Posted:

Not my fault you can’t read

Well, I’m not saying I’m not stupid, clearly I am, but just as clearly you don’t have scrupulous morals, so why not take off your shirt for 1000 Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

You know I think it’s sad Fran has no problem with everyone saying shes fat, but then I take up for her like a good guy and try to show the world how beautiful she is and that’s what she takes issue with… What a shame… What a shame…

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Celerysteve Posted:

You know I think it’s sad Fran has no problem with everyone saying shes fat, but then I take up for her like a good guy and try to show the world how beautiful she is and that’s what she takes issue with… What a shame… What a shame…

The people that matter for me think I’m beautiful and I don’t need to show my mammary glands for them.

Some of them play FW, btw. And are not LHO.

So there we go!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!