Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Dear Swine

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I just had a dream about you. There were a bunch of other people involved and it is a little blurry, but here is what I remember: we all had a type of super-power but had to keep it hidden from the world, I was a rich Indiana prodigy and was building this huge building in the middle of a swamp and then an Evil Swine popped up and you both looked the same but I did not know where he was, so I went out of state to try and find him or something like that. Meanwhile you two duked it out with your magnetic powers in my under construction building and Evil Swine won, killing Good Swine, or absorbing him or something like that but he turned out to be a pretty decent guy, so we all had a party. Also your head was that of your muppet avatar.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Ger-Man

Avatar: 75072 2010-07-15 14:18:11 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Permanoob

WeChall sucks

HI PROFESSOR YOU NEED
HELP WITH THAT EVIL SWINE?
I COULD CALL MY FRIENDS AND
THEN HUNT THAT SWINE DOWN!

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

That’s really neat, PCP. I’m flattered.

I had a dream I was on the back of a mbumive dinosaur. It was like a cross between a Megalosaurus and an Ankylosaurus. I towered over the buildings and crushed my opposition. Then, I built a Utopian society on the ruins of humanity. I was visiting our new cultural arts center as the new “supreme lord of awesome and sex”, there was an alien attack. I unsheathed my fire sword, hopped on the back of my steed and promptly woke up Log in to see images!

swines quest

S for Swine

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

swine Posted:

I had a dream I was on the back of a mbumive dinosaur. It was like a cross between a Megalosaurus and an Ankylosaurus. I towered over the buildings and crushed my opposition. Then, I built a Utopian society on the ruins of humanity. I was visiting our new cultural arts center as the new “supreme lord of awesome and sex”, there was an alien attack. I unsheathed my fire sword, hopped on the back of my steed and promptly woke up Log in to see images!

Welcome to a day in the life of yours truly. Next time try a Pterosaur, you’ll get where you’re going twice as fast.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I had a dream like that; it was weird. I rode around on dinosaurs and I had a skateboard. I was completely naked except for a cluster of leaves and a baseball cap. I remember I had this stone axe that I could throw and it would just reappear in my hand every time.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

swine Posted:

Oh that’s a real neat dream. I hope you get to continue it tonight. If you do, keep me posted.

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I dreamed I lived inside the shell of the World Turtle, you know, that Cheyenne creation story – the turtle that swims with Earth on its back. I was living inside his shell, like a studio apartment, and everything else was above me. I could hear the people on the planet having a grand time, but, I would occasionally poke the roof with a broom and tell those damned kids to knock it off.

If dreams symbolize anything, then, I don’t know what the ****. I’m not as curmudgeonly as my dream-self is.

swines quest

S for Swine

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

That’s a weird dream man. I hope I get another one I remember soon so I can post itt and then we can analyze it and have a party of sorts.

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

swine Posted:

I dreamed I lived inside the shell of the World Turtle, you know, that Cheyenne creation story – the turtle that swims with Earth on its back. I was living inside his shell, like a studio apartment, and everything else was above me. I could hear the people on the planet having a grand time, but, I would occasionally poke the roof with a broom and tell those damned kids to knock it off.

If dreams symbolize anything, then, I don’t know what the ****. I’m not as curmudgeonly as my dream-self is.

lol, you caused haiti with your mind.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

the other night i dreamed that i was the admiral of a colony fleet/armada whatever anyway our armada was stranded because children destroyed our thrusters or something

a band of space child bandits

because in this system was a swarm of yellow dots that could even survive the void in search of flesh to burn with whatever it was they were made of

and what wasnt corroded to death was victim to a horrid virus or becoming a small birthing hive

and the reason the children could break out stuff or whatever is that they had psionics or something

i remember being hit with flying cargo

so we were stranded near these dot things because the children didnt want to die alone

and almost everyone of the crew of the ships were a clone of a skinny dude who was kinda creepy and a blonde chick

also the dots had a very strange smell

thats about all i remember

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

i dreamed of children or something blonde thats about all i remember

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I DREAMED A DREAM WRARGH I’M SUSAN woman's genitalsING BOYLE I’M FAT AND UGLY BRITAIN ****ING LOVES ME

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

During my sleep last night I dreamed I was at a concert. The opening band was called “The VooDoo Dolls”. They were an all female reggae funk group that covered nothing but Goo-Goo Dolls songs. I didn’t catch the next acts name, but presumably, they were the ones I was there to see. They sounded like a mix between Garbage and Lords of Acid. Also, Maynard Keenan (from Tool) did background vocals.

Freudian Analysis – I have a thing for female musicians? And Maynards voice is amazing. Log in to see images!

swines quest

S for Swine

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

BRITAIN ****ING LOVES ME

I’M FROM BRITAIN AND I DON’T

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Johnald The Robot Posted:

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I DREAMED A DREAM WRARGH I’M SUSAN woman's genitalsING BOYLE I’M FAT AND UGLY BRITAIN ****ING LOVES ME

I’M FROM BRITAIN AND I DON’T

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!