Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sports The Official Smoking Weed Thread

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Honestly pot makes you feel really, really good for a few seconds. Then you feel ok for a while. Then later you feel ****ty. Then you space out a little for the next few days. All in all it’s not a very desirable experience. It should be legal though.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Chronic-Boy Posted:

u cant smoke the smoke like i smoke.

this is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

gotta agree with hogbyart blogodogy on this one that is some poor looking weed

in other news Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

gotta agree with hogbyart blogodogy on this one that is some poor looking weed

in other news Log in to see images!

Yes, you can totally tell that because it’s a crisp, high-resolution photo.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

Celerysteve Posted:

Yes, you can totally tell that because it’s a crisp, high-resolution photo.

you know what it looks like

rotten disgusting old celery

so you can take that ****ty weed with you steve be my guest

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

my life is in shambles and I can’t be bumed to clean my house and live like a respectable person but lookit all this weeeeeeeeed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Oh well excuse me your highness, let me get your blueberry maui waui in a gold plated vaporizer.

Wait… I said “your highness”... huh huh, get it?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

my life is in shambles and I can’t be bumed to clean my house and live like a respectable person but lookit all this weeeeeeeeed

Yes his life is clearly in shambles and the entire household in disarray because they’re happen to be a few random items on that table.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

first of all it’s blueberry yum yum and that is some delicious but not potent weed

and that was a hilarious joke Log in to see images! i love you guys so much

but really i swear i have a nice and clean house and i work and i’m not messy or a slob i’m not like most people who smoke weed heavily

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Yes his life is clearly in shambles and the entire household in disarray because they’re happen to be a few random items on that table.

I’m glad you picked up on that too

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Celerysteve Posted:

Honestly pot makes you feel really, really good for a few seconds. Then you feel ok for a while. Then later you feel ****ty. Then you space out a little for the next few days. All in all it’s not a very desirable experience. It should be legal though.

The after-effects can be annoying, but it’s still nice to get **** faced now and then. Just don’t make it into a habit, or you’ll go around lost in your own world for a couple days. Been there, done that.

How do you guys know the weed in that pic is ****ty, though? This is relevant to my interests, since weed is quite expensive, so I want to get high quality weed when I buy some.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

KenKaniff Posted:

The after-effects can be annoying, but it’s still nice to get **** faced now and then. Just don’t make it into a habit, or you’ll go around lost in your own world for a couple days. Been there, done that.

How do you guys know the weed in that pic is ****ty, though? This is relevant to my interests, since weed is quite expensive, so I want to get high quality weed when I buy some.

The more it looks like this:

And the less it looks like this:

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

weed is really a mediocre drug its like hey guys i cant focus on anything for longer than three seconds and i think unfunny **** is entertaining now i feel lazy and just want to lie around now i have a headache and just want to sleep

i have never had a booze hangover make me feel as ****ty as i do after smoking weed and at least i can do something other than curl into the fetal position when i am ****faced drunk

KenKaniff

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

weed is really a mediocre drug its like hey guys i cant focus on anything for longer than three seconds and i think unfunny **** is entertaining now i feel lazy and just want to lie around now i have a headache and just want to sleep

i have never had a booze hangover make me feel as ****ty as i do after smoking weed and at least i can do something other than curl into the fetal position when i am ****faced drunk

Fair enough. So, if weed is mediocre, what would you call a top quality drug?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

KenKaniff Posted:

Fair enough. So, if weed is mediocre, what would you call a top quality drug?

life ahahahahahahaha

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Winners use meth.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Winners chop their fingers off and enter LHOs contest for the pure rush.

KenKaniff

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

life ahahahahahahaha

But I’ve done that for almost 20 years and I’ve never gotten a good buzz!

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

KenKaniff Posted:

But I’ve done that for almost 20 years and I’ve never gotten a good buzz!

find a job you enjoy and get better friends

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!