Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Request On destiny's door [endgame spoilers].

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

So I’ve unlocked Sentrillion’s forum, but have yet to pwn the FBO forum. Given the recent chain of events it doesn’t even look like I’ll have to reunite with Ravit to destroy Sentrillion, but do I have to to beat the game?

Also, MCB mentioned in pbuming of another attack, which I don’t have and doesn’t appear to be clbum-specific. So, with only FBO, Sentrillion and Final Boss of the Internet left, does this mean I get a new attack in the FBO forum? Is it the fabled clbum-specific “super power”?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

mterek Posted:

So I’ve unlocked Sentrillion’s forum, but have yet to pwn the FBO forum. Given the recent chain of events it doesn’t even look like I’ll have to reunite with Ravit to destroy Sentrillion, but do I have to to beat the game?

Also, MCB mentioned in pbuming of another attack, which I don’t have and doesn’t appear to be clbum-specific. So, with only FBO, Sentrillion and Final Boss of the Internet left, does this mean I get a new attack in the FBO forum? Is it the fabled clbum-specific “super power”?

Since you’re asking, I’m going to bumume you want an answer.

Or, you could try ending the game without it, and see what happens. More fun that way imo.

mterek

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

Hints would be most appreciated. No details, just outline the events.

I bumume that I need Ravit’s help in taking down Sentrillion, that much was evident. It was clear from the last series of quests that I wouldn’t be able to beat the rogue hacker unless I got the Sentrillion shrink’s psycho attack, which definitely eased up that boss battle (although I’d have liked to kill him fair and square). I bumume that Shallow, hinted at being an egomaniac, is going to have a similar weakness.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

mterek Posted:

I bumume that I need Ravit’s help in taking down Sentrillion, that much was evident. It was clear from the last series of quests that I wouldn’t be able to beat the rogue hacker unless I got the Sentrillion shrink’s psycho attack, which definitely eased up that boss battle (although I’d have liked to kill him fair and square). I bumume that Shallow, hinted at being an egomaniac, is going to have a similar weakness.

Oh fine.

Do it as I suggested, you get the bad ending ET hinted about. Then you cam go back to the FBO.

Or do the FBO first, then go to Sentrillion. You’ll get an attack which may or may not be useful against S. (As a rere, you might want to do it this way just to get another attack.

I hope that was broad enough.

mterek

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

So in the end, the XSS and FBO codes were not key to beating the game? I figured that getting the bad end was because I hadn’t deployed them to all forums.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

mterek Posted:

So in the end, the XSS and FBO codes were not key to beating the game? I figured that getting the bad end was because I hadn’t deployed them to all forums.

Nope.

Gamewise, those codes only served to unlock parts of Ep1, and give you some extra flezz.

futhermocker

Avatar: 125126 Sat Feb 28 16:36:53 -0500 2009

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Troll

This user causes YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!!!

There’s a bad ending?! Must be living under a rock.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

“bad” should be in quotes

mterek

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

I’ll take on Sentrillion first! Even if I die, I’ll have smeared retard all over their motherboards. That won’t be very easy to clean up. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Nope.

Gamewise, those codes only served to unlock parts of Ep1, and give you some extra flezz.

Should be a peen for deploying them IMO.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I have decided to run for Governor of Flamebate. I hope I can count on your vote. This forum is steeped in stagnation and I believe that I am the one that can bring about change.

Will you help me, bring in a new era?

twas was banned for this post by spacekadt

SMB298513

Level 59 Troll

“Grendel”

mterek Posted:

I killed him without the shrink’s attack, cause I’m derp and didn’t remember to use Psychoanalyze. Was a level below the forum, used 50 of the +1000 egos and about 20 of the +800 Douchebaggeries, and it took me an hour. >.>

SMB298513 edited this message on 03/05/2010 12:32PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!