Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rage First forum - help?

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

CrinkzPipe Posted:

ahahha, do you really thing he can get all of that in a reasonable amount of time?

Nah, but it’s a really good Hacker build for Ep. 3 start.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Also, here are my stats, not sure what it’s worth since we are two different clbumes. Log in to see images!

No items: Log in to see images!

Forum Killer build: Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

For a more like to like comparison:

That’s with 25 levels in Offence, 21 in Egomania, 19 in Upkeep, and 1 in Defence because I had an upgrade point left over. Equipment as follows.

Book: I Almost Had Sex With a Woman: Memoirs of a Hacker Hero

Computer: PruneServ

Dogreat timesent: INCIT photos to remove for being patently unfunny.sdoc

Glbumes: Versnatche™ Earbleeders

Hardware: 4xBeast0r High-Speed Cables

Music: pink floyd – darkside full album (ttly syncs w/ wzrd of oz at 2:43 awesome!!!).hear

Picture: fermats_last_theorem\_proof.leer

Program: useless program that only wastes space.exec

Special: Master Ball

Surgery: Prosthetic Finger Implant

Video: Riprogrammatori.1995.iTALiANo.cam.DiVERTi.LZ.YViD-iMC.divy

Prioritise getting 4 Beastor cables (or the 50TB hard drive would be a slightly cheaper alternative that only loses points in luck), and a Pink Floyd. Or any music file for that matter. Or indeed anything that improves your stats by a fair bit…

The real problem here is that you have, for all intents and purposes, no money. First you get the money, then you get the equipment, then you get the pwnage.

So make use of the job board or run all your visits on the highest level forum you can manage (then jack your luck/charisma up as much as you can for rollover), sell any completed moar files you’ve got that you don’t need, whatever you can find to make some flezz, it’ll help.

I’m never sure exactly how much it made but when I was lower levelled I bought up the junk auctions for below the ppwn shoppe selling price and made a profit that way… considering the value of some of the junk items, that could double your flezz in a few auctions (if you buy the right ones for the right price)... and if there are still people obligingly selling their junk on kyoubai for no apparent reason.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Ideal items are as suggested by Physics, but as noted that is fairly unreasonable, and frankly unnecessary. Several extra million for one or two extra stat points are only worth it if you are looking to overrun everything.

You are missing items in your Special Items and Video Files slots. These slots leave zeros where anything would be an improvement.

Did you win your auction for the Ripro? That is not a bad choice at all, it is the best vid file for hackers.

Next would be to save for a Master Ball which are currently on Kyoubai for under 500k (ignore those suggesting the Fairy in a Bottle, that is a silly suggestion.)

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

scully Posted:

silly

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

MC Banhammer Posted:

You won’t need as much when your attacks are stronger. The less often you have to attack, the less processing power you’ll need.

My hacker has 270 Proc. Power and is doing fine at the beginning of Ep3.

That changes fast though, your new attacks need tons of Proc. power so one might need to compromise in the beginning.

ZXZ

Avatar: 72820 Sat Oct 18 22:59:12 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Healbot Posted:

That changes fast though, your new attacks need tons of Proc. power so one might need to compromise in the beginning.

True… some of the better hardware you can get at Probeware handles PP and Offense/Defense though. 4 Beast0rz should be able to last you until you’re getting huge deliveries from all those Zimbabwean dollars as long as you keep a handful of consumables on hand.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!