Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sup Official Forumwarz Orange(TM) Discussion

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

What the hell? Are we charging money now to make the game “more enjoyable”. I thought improving the game is part of, you know, the ****ing expectation of quality we have when we play a game. If the game has a problem, in its interface, it should be fixed and not have us charged to do so. Thats like ****ing ridiculous. It is utterly insulting to ask people who have put so much money in the game to put more money in, to make the game function smoother.

Extract all bumon? If the game causes you to have so many its a chore to extract them it should already have that bumon. Does Windows charge money for a “Select All Files” option, no, because that would be very special.

For a game to be free and on the internet, a game that requires people to sit and press 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2 then at least make it as functional as possible. We should not have to pay for you to make the game user friendly.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

personally i think the only thing really ‘required’ to be free for all is the toolbar revamp because the game is unbearably tedious when the forum special stuff means all my attacks become useless and i have to redo it all on every different forum towards the end of the game.

the tubmail and toolbar things are totally irrelevant to the actual playing of the game so i think they should be paid for.

tldr; stuff that affects the actual pwning of forums should be given to everyone free, other stuff should be moneys

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 01/20/2010 9:21PM

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Is it possible to add Shift-[1…9] hotkeys for extended 10 slots of toolbar?

Also, it would be really handy to have Vanilla Helper and Forums/Community Forums among the Tabs options.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I dont get what the fuss is about. If you don’t like the idea of paying for it, don’t.

If the updates didn’t exist, then you wouldn’t be ****ing. and if you would have been ****ing, then get greasemonkey.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

MC Banhammer Posted:

I don’t really think I’ll ever be using the “remove all my abilities from my toolbar” functionality. But the feature I’d like to see in that vein is allowing us to save toolbar configurations. Having an easy swap-out for high-level forums with different sensitivities would be extremely useful.

Johnny Mac Posted:

I’m not complaining about paying for it cause I have plenty of BP lying around. You all can enjoy being poor.

A couple serious things I’d like to see:

First and the only thing I’d really want for it to be acceptable: Make customizable (or just fixed if that isn’t possible) hotkeys for the rest of the expanded toolbar. I 1-2-1-2, I don’t click-click-click-click, I’ll go ahead and bumume most everyone uses the keyboard as well unless many people say otherwise. We’ve all had discussions on what would be the hotkeys if it were to be expanded. I guess the 30 option set would make it 1 to 0, q to p, and a to ; unless keys further to the right were used.

I’ve heard others wanting to be able to customize what the tabs actually say, so it can be shorter. Isn’t an issue for me, but I’d enjoy renaming the Domination tab “fabulous personry” at the least.

Keep those suggestions coming, folks! We’ll catalog them and eventually decide which will be the best to implement next.

We don’t expect most of our players to be interested in signing up for Orange, but then, the vast majority don’t get new episodes either. In any case, we think the rationale is pretty obvious. “Gold” memberships are a time-honored tradition for sites like this and they’re necessary to keep things afloat, even with yearly (or so) content updates.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Raepdog Posted:

What the hell? Are we charging money now to make the game “more enjoyable”. I thought improving the game is part of, you know, the ****ing expectation of quality we have when we play a game. If the game has a problem, in its interface, it should be fixed and not have us charged to do so. Thats like ****ing ridiculous. It is utterly insulting to ask people who have put so much money in the game to put more money in, to make the game function smoother.

Extract all bumon? If the game causes you to have so many its a chore to extract them it should already have that bumon. Does Windows charge money for a “Select All Files” option, no, because that would be very special.

For a game to be free and on the internet, a game that requires people to sit and press 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2 then at least make it as functional as possible. We should not have to pay for you to make the game user friendly.

This, this, and more of this.

Considering we’ve been asking for extended toolbars since EP1, having them delayed that much, and THEN expecting us to pay for it is borderline insulting. I can see the motivations for the TM quota and such, but not for stuff like more battle bars or an extract all .moars bumon.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Fran Posted:

Raepdog Posted:

This, this, and more of this.

Considering we’ve been asking for extended toolbars since EP1, having them delayed that much, and THEN expecting us to pay for it is borderline insulting. I can see the motivations for the TM quota and such, but not for stuff like more battle bars or an extract all .moars bumon.

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

the NERVE of people running a business wanting to make money…

no one is entitled to ANYTHING on this website. the great thing about this place is that there is the option NOT to pay. it’s honestly a pretty stupid business decision to open the forums, allow dom, and every other EXTRA aspect of the game to be free for people that haven’t purchased episode 2 at the very least.

make everything pay to use IMO.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

10 BP per dom round

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

can I have episode 3 for free yet? haha

seriously though, as much as everyone ****es about what they have to pay for there is a TON of stuff that everyone gets for free. nothing just magically appears on the site, people spend hours and hours creating, testing, retesting, and releasing everything you are using. Pay the 5 ****ing dollars to use it OR DON’T.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Can I report you for trolling already or are you going to delete the report?

My opinion on this might change, depending on pricing. As long as this doesn’t cost the same price as a whole new episode, I should be fine with it.

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

hurp

FAIL edited this message on 01/20/2010 9:47PM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

FAIL Posted:

can I have episode 3 for free yet? haha

seriously though, as much as everyone ****es about what they have to pay for there is a TON of stuff that everyone gets for free. nothing just magically appears on the site, people spend hours and hours creating, testing, retesting, and releasing everything you are using. Pay the 5 ****ing dollars to use it OR DON’T.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

FAIL Posted:

the NERVE of people running a business wanting to make money…

no one is entitled to ANYTHING on this website. the great thing about this place is that there is the option NOT to pay. it’s honestly a pretty stupid business decision to open the forums, allow dom, and every other EXTRA aspect of the game to be free for people that haven’t purchased episode 2 at the very least.

make everything pay to use IMO.

I agree with this sentiment. The sense of entitlement online is hilarious.

Because ad revenue alone can support a site of this size right guys? Log in to see images!

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I agree with this sentiment. The sense of entitlement online is hilarious.

Because ad revenue alone can support a site of this size right guys? Log in to see images!

I can’t remember the last time I saw a non-community ad on this site.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Fran Posted:

Can I report you for trolling already or are you going to delete the report?

My opinion on this might change, depending on pricing. As long as this doesn’t cost the same price as a whole new episode, I should be fine with it.

Go ahead and report, I’ll just close the report as invalid.

Expressing an opinion (even if it’s only a facepalm emote) is not the same as trolling. It’s a hell of a lot further from trolling than Raepdog’s post and he’s still here.

As for the whining in this thread – it’d really help if you guys actually knew what you were talking about first. Some of you have valid gripes, others are ****ing about having to pay for something that’s not even part of Orange and therefore completely freakin’ free.

So for now, why don’t ya’ll test out the new features and see if you like them at all? Give CZ some time to catch up on the bugs/typos/etc that are being reported right now and I’m sure we’ll all get a detailed overview of what’s in Orange and what’s not. At *that* point, feel free to **** and whine that you think you’re entitled to something.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Inconnu Posted:

Is it possible to add Shift-[1…9] hotkeys for extended 10 slots of toolbar?

Also, it would be really handy to have Vanilla Helper and Forums/Community Forums among the Tabs options.

Very yes (and the Shift+# thing’s good, too).

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

markchd Posted:

I can’t remember the last time I saw a non-community ad on this site.

exactly. also community ads are like a dollar for weeks of ad. oh boy you’re buying et one can of soup to last him the rest of the week.

kraigu

Avatar: 132907 2010-01-24 16:36:53 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

ET doesn’t make a lot of money off this game. I’m sure he’d like to continue developing it, but that can’t happen unless the rent gets paid. Simple as that. Maybe Blizzard can afford to throw a dev or two at some feature requests and give them away for free, but they’re a big house with lots of overhead, which CZ is very much not.

Those of you thinking ET does it wrong, go ahead and try doing it yourselves. When you succeed and are releasing free content every year, feel free to come back and rub ET’s, spaceys, and my nose in it (along with anybody else who might agree with spacey and me). Otherwise, wtf is with your sense of entitlement that you think you automatically deserve something Trout spent a non-trivial amount of time on? Grow up, cut your hair, and get a damn job.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

kraigu Posted:

this is the internet, welcome to it

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!