Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Dom Menage a Terror Ultimate Domination Contest! Over 1300 BPs and exclusive E-Peen

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

”This is where single tingle turns into double trouble and ends up in triple threat.” – Adapt

The time has come to recognize and reward the ability of the domfabulous persons ForumWarz Domination player base for their continued dedication and skillful ability to press the one and the two key with such finesse and flair!

The Basics

Log in to see images! Players will register as teams (see “Team Details” below.)

Log in to see images! To enter: pick a name for your team, bumign a designated spokesman to sign you up! One member of your team make one post in this thread stating the names of the characters on your team.

Log in to see images! The contest will begin on the first day of the new Domination season – February 3rd, 2010.

Log in to see images! Teams must be registered by 11:59 pm server time on February 2nd, 2010.

Log in to see images! At the end of the 5 weeks the team that has earned the most medals during the contest will be declared victorious.

Team Details

Log in to see images!Teams are to consist of 3 characters each; individual players may not have multiple alts on the same team. (For example, I can be on Team 1 with “scully” and Team 2 with “Scarlett,” but “scully” and “Scarlett” cannot be on a team together.)

Log in to see images!You may enter the contest with more than one team if you have numerous alts, but you cannot use the same alt on multiple teams.

Log in to see images! Any player may only have characters on a maximum of five teams. I don’t think it’s going to even come up, but before someone decides to throw alts onto team after team with wild abandon I think we’ll say that five teams is more than enough for anyone.

PRIZES!

Besides the epic glory that will surely shine upon the number one team, a special E-Peen™ will be awarded to the three characters on the top team. [Admin note: Confirmed — JB]

Additionally BPs will be given to the top teams . . .

1st place: 210 Log in to see images!

2nd place: 210 Log in to see images!

3rd place: 150 Log in to see images!

4th place: 150 Log in to see images!

In the event of a tie(s) in the main contest, prizes will be distributed to give equal prizes to all tied players. If there is a tie for 1st place the tie will be broken based on total scoops and cards (counted as 4 scoops) left standing during each week of the contest with highest total taking the prize.

In addition to the main team based contest, each week will have a unique bonus contest. The bonus contests that involve Domination play will be announced one week in advance.

There will be three competition levels for the weekly contests that involve participating in Domination:

Novice: 0 – 5 medals on highest medaled alt

Accomplished: 6 – 25 medals on highest medaled alt

Expert: 26+ medals on highest medaled alt

Log in to see images! Placement of the alt (regardless of how many medals it has) will be based on the highest number of medals on any of that player’s alts. This will be verified by a mod or admin.

(An example for clarity’s sake: I can enter with my character that has 2 medals, but since I have more than 25 medals on another one of my alts I would still be placed in the “expert” grouping.)

Due to the nature of the contests, players must register for them. Exceptions will not be made. You do not need to take part in the team contest to enter the bonus contests.

Week 1 Bonus Contest: Wave of Mutilation

Week 2 – 3 Bonus Contest: Search and Destroy

Week 4 Bonus Contest: With A Little Help From My Friends

Week 5 Bonus Contest: Three is a Magic Number

Note before you math nazis bring up the Brownie Points: The main contest delivers 720 BPs, the remainder will be given in the bonus contests and as random entrant prizes over the course of the contest. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Added a restriction that a player can have characters on a maximum of five different teams.

Confirmed registered teams:

Log in to see images! TEAM male reproductive organ male reproductive organ male reproductive organ (duca, Fie, TUBSWEETIE)

Log in to see images! TEAM Joe Arpaio and the Tumbleweeds featuring the sixth astronaut (Chawin, Zagreus, Johnny Mac)

Log in to see images! TEAM Why is This On Fire? (Vageena Davis, msg, Dookie Howser MD)

Log in to see images! TEAM BOOM! male reproductive organSHOT! (Call Me Diego, Fr4gGingR1teZ)

Log in to see images! TEAM SANCDAR’S BOAT OF FLYING AND MAGIC AND TWEETING BIRDS (Fortunato, Adapt, Nicco)

Log in to see images! TEAM Smooth Town Rebels (Arktor, Dan the Automator, angstcity – note angstcity is not eligible for any prizes of any kind and is possibly a bad person, but the news is still out on it we will give you live updates as they happen)

Log in to see images! TEAM Brave warriors of the sea (quangntenemy, Essex-Tacy, Phanto)

Log in to see images! TEAM Improper Use of Shoes (Blood So Toxic, man-man, Sneaky27)

Log in to see images! TEAM Picbumo and the Malicious Slackers (Spacekadt, Cat Cat Phony, Mistress Misery)

Log in to see images! TEAM Binary Tears (Xx-EmO_4_LiFe-xX, Nichael Bluth, CFlam)

Log in to see images! TEAM CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS (Sick_Hacker, GOLDENSAUSAGE, Doctor O)

Log in to see images! TEAM Oversexed Mecha-Zombies From Outer Space (Phuquit, Little Apricot, hoosahokie)

Log in to see images! TEAM The Insufferable Jackbumes (Dobnits, JayZJay, Jubbles)

Log in to see images! TEAM Cream Dream (xXx_Lushious_Lower_Lips_xXx, Cream, Superintendent Chest Hams)

Log in to see images! TEAM Computers Are The Wave of the Future (Tanner Bean, CrinkzPipe, Kate Kusanagi)

Log in to see images! TEAM Obscure Cultural Reference (wOunded-7r4g3Dy-21, StarkJade, Mesmerelda)

Log in to see images! TEAM THE INGLORIOUS BASTERDS (Teh Cezar, Drakodan, mterek)

Log in to see images! TEAM The Alan Rickman Experience (Aldo_Anything, The All, The God Damn Batman)

Log in to see images! TEAM A Mad Tea-Party (Amasius, Cheburashka, Liza Birdinopolis – note Liza Birdinopolis is not eligible for prizes of any kind and this just in, we have confirmation that Liza is in fact a bad person.)

Log in to see images! TEAM Giant Horse male reproductive organ Dildo (Dunatis, Johnald The Robot, Sex Robot From The Future)

Log in to see images! TEAM EUTHANASIA ENTHUSIASTS (Shishu, Duckythemagicfine upstanding member of society, ZALG0)

Current Team Standings!

scully edited this message on 03/02/2010 10:27PM

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

scully Posted:

”This is where single tingle turns into double trouble and ends up in triple threat.” – Adapt

The time has come to recognize and reward the ability of the domfabulous persons ForumWarz Domination player base for their continued dedication and skillful ability to press the one and the two key with such finesse and flair!

The Basics

Log in to see images! Players will register as teams (see “Team Details” below.)

Log in to see images! To enter: pick a name for your team, bumign a designated spokesman to sign you up! One member of your team make one post in this thread stating the names of the characters on your team.

Log in to see images! The contest will begin on the first day of the new Domination season – February 3rd, 2010.

Log in to see images! Teams must be registered by 11:59 pm server time on February 2nd, 2010.

Log in to see images! At the end of the 5 weeks the team that has earned the most medals during the contest will be declared victorious.

Team Details

Log in to see images!Teams are to consist of 3 characters each; individual players may not have multiple alts on the same team. (For example, I can be on Team 1 with “scully” and Team 2 with “Scarlett,” but “scully” and “Scarlett” cannot be on a team together.)

Log in to see images!You may enter the contest with more than one team if you have numerous alts, but you cannot use the same alt on multiple teams.

PRIZES!

Besides the epic glory that will surely shine upon the number one team, a special E-Peen™ will be awarded to the three characters on the top team. [Admin note: Confirmed — JB]

Additionally BPs will be given to the top teams . . .

1st place: 210 Log in to see images!

2nd place: 210 Log in to see images!

3rd place: 150 Log in to see images!

4th place: 150 Log in to see images!

In the event of a tie(s) in the main contest, prizes will be distributed to give equal prizes to all tied players. If there is a tie for 1st place the tie will be broken based on total scoops and cards (counted as 4 scoops) left standing during each week of the contest with highest total taking the prize.

In addition to the main team based contest, each week will have a unique bonus contest. The bonus contests that involve Domination play will be announced one week in advance.

There will be three competition levels for the weekly contests that involve participating in Domination:

Novice: 0 – 5 medals on highest medaled alt

Accomplished: 6 – 25 medals on highest medaled alt

Expert: 26+ medals on highest medaled alt

Log in to see images! Placement of the alt (regardless of how many medals it has) will be based on the highest number of medals on any of that player’s alts. This will be verified by a mod or admin.

(An example for clarity’s sake: I can enter with my character that has 2 medals, but since I have more than 25 medals on another one of my alts I would still be placed in the “expert” grouping.)

Due to the nature of the contests, players must register for them. Exceptions will not be made. You do not need to take part in the team contest to enter the bonus contests.

Note before you math nazis bring up the Brownie Points: The main contest delivers 720 BPs, the remainder will be given in the bonus contests and as random entrant prizes over the course of the contest. Log in to see images!

My normal toxx rebellion will be pushed aside this once as it is likely that something will need clarification. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Whoa.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

INTRODUCING TEAM SANCDAR’S BOAT OF FLYING AND MAGIC AND TWEETING BIRDS

Fortunato

Adapt

Nicco

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

what what accomplished team up in here

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

One other thing: can we get written confirmation that ET won’t make any major changes to the rules (untried theme weeks, radical change in klan raiding or other things like that)?

Edit: better idea. Can we get a full schedule of these five weeks? I’m totally up for theme weeks but not without planning.

Fortunato edited this message on 01/18/2010 10:03AM

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Well I do like E-Peen…

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

this sounds ****ing awesome. Log in to see images!

Shishu

Avatar: 108647 Mon Jan 19 17:41:07 -0500 2009

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 64 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

ACCOMPLISHED.

I would like some peen. Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

yo fort i might do it w/ you if you didn’t pick two people already

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Pick me, pick me!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

More a question for JB – if an alt is on the top team, can we request the peen on our peenwhore mains instead?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

who wants to team with someone who just reset his streak yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Essex-Tacy

Avatar: 125122 2010-01-07 12:47:31 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

If someone wants pick moi, Il leave WeChall Log in to see images!

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

this is a really good idea. thanks for putting it together, scully. too bad i can’t play at dom for the next few months Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Throwing up my name for picksies.

****tard

Avatar: 164527 2010-01-24 16:15:19 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 37 Camwhore

moo

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

this is a really good idea. thanks for putting it together, scully. too bad i can’t play at dom for the next few months Log in to see images!

i know what we can do Log in to see images!

1. get drunk

2. make thread ****ing about rotating dom end time

3. ????

4. PROFIT!!!

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

Johnny Mac Posted:

Throwing up my name for picksies.

love me.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Fortunato Posted:

One other thing: can we get written confirmation that ET won’t make any major changes to the rules (untried theme weeks, radical change in klan raiding or other things like that)?

Don’t you think ET is going to be a collapsed puddle of jelly for a good month+ after the release of Ep 3? Also, JB recently told me that he really wants to see the Dom Advisory Board rekindled to shape the changes to come, so I’m not seeing it as a problem. However if something should change, it would be universal and everyone would have to deal with it.

spacekadt Posted:

More a question for JB – if an alt is on the top team, can we request the peen on our peenwhore mains instead?

Hmmm. I don’t care for that thought at all. It would be similar to entering Forumbuildr with a bunch of alts and then getting the peen placed on your main. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!