Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Trolls and Lemon

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Arktor Posted:

Why emo kids? I find it hard to believe that they have difficulty earning lemon scoops, or any other flava, given that they’re certainly doing as well on the speed run leaderboards as camwhores, and there’s no difference for vanilla or pistachio or chocolate or antifreeze.

I’ve never played an Emo Kid, so what do I know? Log in to see images!

How Could Th-
is Happen To-
Me

Avatar: How Could This Happen To Me's Avatar

Level 28 Emo Kid

i told u i was hardcore

Trolls can get denture lemon easy bumuming you’re not on a 10 year old rig connected through dial-up in a small shack powered by a coal furnace.

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Well, I’m sure Trolls can find a forum to speedrun but they are still disadvantaged because they can’t collect Pistachios at the same time (or at least it’s very hard). The more I think about it the more I like the idea of getting scoops for taking only little damage because that’s also fair to Camwhores – they need less attacks to pwn a forum and so they are less often attacked, that may even things out.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I find the furry farm to be the easiest to get scoops. For 3 scoops you need to beat 150s and I see the fastest was 71s. I just did it in 128s. So you can probably get at least 1 scoop from them.

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I hereby decide that this thread is about game balance and not about which forum is the fastest to pwn. Log in to see images!

Superhero of-
BMX

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Balloon Posted:

I find the furry farm to be the easiest to get scoops. For 3 scoops you need to beat 150s and I see the fastest was 71s. I just did it in 128s. So you can probably get at least 1 scoop from them.

yeah the furry farm is indeed the best place for trolls to farm lemons, I can pwn it with no items and get 12 scoops a day doing it (but keep it quiet Log in to see images! )

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

I can get yellow scoops from fours and under, although I haven’t played another clbum I don’t really see what the problem is here – I even won two medals from speedruns. Do the other clbumes have it that much easier?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Amasius Posted:

Well, I’m sure Trolls can find a forum to speedrun but they are still disadvantaged because they can’t collect Pistachios at the same time (or at least it’s very hard).

Yes, that’s true for all clbumes.

Orca

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Amasius Posted:

True. It’s probably impossible to balance the clbumes perfect, that would demand an insane amount of work but a better balance shouldn’t be to hard. The main problem as I see it are Lemon Scoops. I’ve never managed to get more then two and boy, have I tried. Log in to see images!

So either there should be a different alternative to get Lemon Scoops or another Flava better suited for Trolls and Emo Kids. For example you get 1-3 Scoops for taking only very little damage when pwning a forum to reward a high defense.

I definitely agree that better balance is preferred, but you can 3 scoop a few of the boards. You just need to find them…and you may need to rejigger your build (I didn’t have to do this, but a dedicated build would certainly make more forums scoopable).

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I know that my build isn’t optimized to speedrun forums. I know that it is possible for Trolls to get 3 Lemon Scoops and I could easily rebuild my Big Ugly with Haxlrose and make lots of shiny Lemons by pwning The Furry Farm but that’s just not my point. I’m not complaining that my Troll sucks but that Trolls in general are disadvantaged at Domination and that the balance should be improved. So lets use our tiny under-worked brains and try to come up with some ideas to help Crotch Zombie, ok? Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I disagree that all three clbumes need to be equally balanced in Domination. Three of the flavors have nothing to do with how fast you can pwn or whether you can pwn multiple different forums in a row. Each clbum has it’s play style. The loss of a few Pistachios (which is the only drawback for Trolls, really) can easily be made up by good submissions, teamwork, and good gambling skills.

Additionally, if every clbum had 100% equal footing, then there’s no reason to have different clbumes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!