Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wheels Want some quick bp, or just a few bp shy of buying your desired Forumwarz add on, well all you schlobs just come on in here..

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

Inconnu Posted:

Wait, why your toxx is different from OP? Also, which e-mail addresses are ok to use? Can I use gmail? Please answer, I’m confused.

there is no toxx, if you read the rules carefully, just send me a working email that you can check the mail that it receives and i will sign you up to lockerz when i recieve my lockerz points, you get bp.. only one time deal…

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

this is a very sketchy contest, and im not sure i entirely believe everyone who claims to have received the prize. I know that con artists often have shills

ZALG0

Avatar: 213214 2010-01-07 14:28:08 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

THAT STRING CONTAINS INVALID CHARACTERS

Confirming BP was successfully sent.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

KingKloskowski Posted:

there is no toxx, if you read the rules carefully, just send me a working email that you can check the mail that it receives and i will sign you up to lockerz when i recieve my lockerz points, you get bp.. only one time deal…

especially one he says is going to go untoxxed, and has changed from the original toxx

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

KingKloskowski Posted:

Wait, how come there is no toxx, you said qfg. G stands for ghax, right? So it’s basically same as “quoted for toxx”? Correct me if I’m wrong, I’m pretty new on this flamebate thing.

Also I checked this lockerz-thingie – my firewall won’t let me enter, it says “scam website” or something. So how do I sign up? Log in to see images!

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

Wait, how come there is no toxx, you said qfg. G stands for ghax, right? So it’s basically same as “quoted for toxx”? Correct me if I’m wrong, I’m pretty new on this flamebate thing.

Also I checked this lockerz-thingie – my firewall won’t let me enter, it says “scam website” or something. So how do I sign up? Log in to see images!

funny i got a top of the line firewall, and it lets me go on, point out the toxx to me because i dont see it

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

KingKloskowski Posted:

funny i got a top of the line firewall, and it lets me go on, point out the toxx to me because i dont see it

So you admit you don’t have a toxx? since you have changed the op this sounds like a toxx violation to me.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

KingKloskowski Posted:

This is a lockerz sign up thread. TubMail me your email, i will sign you up to Lockerz and when you sign up and i get my ptz you get 5 Log in to see images!, post here to confirm.

Now eventually i will run out of Log in to see images!.

i have Log in to see images!

everyones a winner

also when email has been sent, be sure to also check your spam folder, that sometimes happens

YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ONCE

OKAY FINE, EVERYONES DERAILING THE MAIN TOPIC OF THIS THREAD, ONE EMAIL FROM ONE CHARECTER, IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK, NO ALTS.. ONLY REPLEY WHEN YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOUR BP, IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK????

rfg

(reported for generichaxor)

Seriously dude, this isn’t the first time you’ve botched a contest, and it’s not the first time you didn’t think things through before you made a post. This is exactly what generichaxor did, almost to a tee. Take a deep breath, ask a mod to close this, carefully construct an OP with ALL the rules stated, have someone proofread it for you (you have demonstrated that this is important), and then make your contest post. Stop wasting other peoples time and brain cells trying to figure out unclear contests.

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 11/22/2009 3:11AM

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

rfg

(reported for generichaxor)

Seriously dude, this isn’t the first time you’ve botched a contest, and it’s not the first time you didn’t think things through before you made a post. This is exactly what generichaxor did, almost to a tee. Take a deep breath, ask a mod to close this, carefully construct an OP with ALL the rules stated, have someone proofread it for you (you have demonstrated that this is important), and then make your contest post. Stop wasting other peoples time and brain cells trying to figure out unclear contests.

its a simple contest the only people botching it is everyone repleying

whats so difficult to comprehend

tubmail me an email, i give out a lockerz invite, you sign up, i send you 5 bp

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

KingKloskowski Posted:

I have a Kaspersky one and it says “Malicious website blocked, scam content”. Do I need to uninstall it first? Is there any other way? You know, it’s pretty expensive and I don’t want to uninstall it for good Log in to see images!

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Inconnu Posted:

I have a Kaspersky one and it says “Malicious website blocked, scam content”. Do I need to uninstall it first? Is there any other way? You know, it’s pretty expensive and I don’t want to uninstall it for good Log in to see images!

i didnt send you an invite so idk.. lockerz isnt a scam..

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

KingKloskowski Posted:

its a simple contest the only people botching it is everyone repleying

whats so difficult to comprehend

tubmail me an email, i give out a lockerz invite, you sign up, i send you 5 bp

so if everyone replying is confused, and you are the only one who understands it, wouldn’t it seem to you that what you are posting is unclear? Also reporting this contest.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

also, I am more inclined to believe a third party about this being a scam, than the one who stands to benefit from it (op) especially since he is so keen on convincing everyone this is legit. too keen, in fact.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I only skimmed the op, but I read something about you “getting more bp”

Do I need to pay to get an invite? Because Chawin was actually paying to give people invites, and I’d much rather get his bp then give mine and receive the same thing.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

swine Posted:

I only skimmed the op, but I read something about you “getting more bp”

Do I need to pay to get an invite? Because Chawin was actually paying to give people invites, and I’d much rather get his bp then give mine and receive the same thing.

i will get more bp to keep this contest alive (by buying it)

KING KING KING KING KING KING edited this message on 11/22/2009 3:19AM

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

KingKloskowski Posted:

i didnt send you an invite so idk.. lockerz isnt a scam..

But wait, you said I have to sign in. So even if you would send me an invite, how can I possibly sign up if I can’t enter the website? Help me with my firewall please!!! Maybe there is some other URL available?

Crinkz

Avatar: 165830 Sun Mar 22 02:17:42 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Hi, just wanting Crinkz to spend yet another BP to try and copy me. -CrinkzPipe

This appears to be a mess yet again.

Crinkz edited this message on 11/22/2009 3:33AM

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I have sent the OP a TM and have gotten no response. There is nothing in the rules that says he can ignore people. The rules of the contest say that anyone that sends him a legit email address and signs up for lockerz will get 5bp from him. I fully intent to sign up, but I want my bp. Thank you.

Inconnu

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

In fact he said that

KingKloskowski Posted:

everyones a winner

so I want my BP too. AND I still haven’t got answer on my pressing firewall matter.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

im still confused on the whole whos alowed to enter.

you said once per character, what about my alts. can i get some one else to sign up for me? please stop changing the rules you are confusing everyone

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!