Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Wheels Want some quick bp, or just a few bp shy of buying your desired Forumwarz add on, well all you schlobs just come on in here..

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

also how do i repley. im new to the internet lingo so i am confused as what repley means.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

its 3:00 am, im going to sleep, ill deal with it tomorrow

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

KingKloskowski Posted:

its 3:00 am, im going to sleep, ill deal with it tomorrow

but ineed to know how to repley so ican get my bp. Log in to see images!

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

but ineed to know how to repley so ican get my bp. Log in to see images!

quit messing with me, i sent you 5 bp

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

KingKloskowski Posted:

quit messing with me, i sent you 5 bp

I didn’t even get an invite, and I’m the only one that offered constructive criticism on how you could do things better.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Generic warning: Everyone knock off the trolling. You know damned well how to read a typo and the answers to the questions you’re asking. The contest has been reported and is being discussed. Just chill for a little while and give the mods a chance to deal with it.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

spacekadt Posted:

Generic warning: Everyone knock off the trolling. You know damned well how to read a typo and the answers to the questions you’re asking. The contest has been reported and is being discussed. Just chill for a little while and give the mods a chance to deal with it.

but im confused whether or not this contest is allowed trolling. king posted in all caps isnt that a troll thing to do

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 11/22/2009 5:28AM

Popelmaster

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

got the bp

spongebob-sc-
out

Avatar: 96536 Mon Sep 07 13:08:51 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Streaks are really important :sarc:

TM ed you.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

hey guys remember when i did this but for more bp?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

no but i dont follow contests that dont involve actually doing anything

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Chawin Posted:

hey guys remember when i did this but for more bp?

I do. Good times.

(also the rules never really went into question)

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I didn’t even get an invite, and I’m the only one that offered constructive criticism on how you could do things better.

i sent you an invite

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

also i sent out 9 invites, so i cant send out anymore because i wouldnt have any bp to repay you

Squarepusher

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

What the hell, I sent you TM like yesterday and still no response.

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

Squarepusher Posted:

What the hell, I sent you TM like yesterday and still no response.

i sent you an invite today, i fell asleep yesterday, i was tired

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

I sent the OP with a tubmail with my email on 11/22. I have yet to receive my bp, or any further instructions, what happened to everyones a winner?

DerKaiserRei-
ch

Avatar: 118110 Sun May 31 19:28:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 31 Troll

One of the few user who literally understands me -Aldo

KingKloskowski Posted:

lockerz isnt a scam

Lockerz is such a scam. Has anyone here heard of pyramid schemes before? The only way that you can use Lockerz in this “beta” mode is if there is someone else that invites you. Supposedly, there’s nothing to be gained by the person inviting you. This is something I severely doubt, as in there would be no reason as to why they would take the extra time out of their days just to invite someone else randomly into the community. There’s only the currency known as “PTZ” (a crappy, tween-like way to describe the word “points” that is used to buy things. The amount of PTZ needed to purchase any item is exorbitantly high, and will continue to increase as time goes on. Theoretically, there is a time when items will be “sold” on Lockerz for actual currency, with the PTZ system still in place. This is because after they get plenty of e-mail information to spam your life with crappy adds, they’ll just want to get rid of their stock of second-tier electronic and clothing prizes.

It’s all too easy to see what demographic Lockerz is targeted at: teenagers with too much time and their parent’s money on their hands. The prizes are what? Second-tier video games? Designer clothes? WTF, how about something useful?

It’s been claimed that Lockerz takes only a few minutes each day. But little does anyone using Lockerz know, there is nothing that prevents them from selling your e-mail and marketing information. Want to know why they’re having you take all of those product surveys? Well, it’s so that they can pick out the most oh-so-perfect category of spam to flood your e-mail with; products that they think you’d like to purchase. Claim that there’s nothing in the contract about them having the right to “sell” your information? Well how about this: shady companies have been known to “share” or exchange” client information so that they could have a better demographic for to spam their product adds yet. Haven’t received any spam yet? Just wait…

Internet Rule No. 1 is arguably that you SHOULD NOT give out ANY personal information about yourself to ANY company that just promises you “PTZ”. I have a much better alternative to getting PTZ to pay for second-hand crap with:

GET A JOB

Yes, I know, I know….some of that seems “harsh”, but understand, that when you make IRL money, you can spend it one anything, not just ****ty bottom barrel prizes. Food, housing, put it in a bank account…and the catch? There are more laws in place in the job world that will protect your information given to employers than any of the ambiguous laws that apply to online activities (especially since Lockerz claims to be a world-wide “business”.

If you spend FIVE MINUTES looking online about Lockerz scamming you, would will find hundreds of websites and forums all talking about how terrible Lockerz is. Now, I’ll admit, you can find someone saying something bad about ANYTHING online (such as windows versus Mac argument). However the major differences is where are all of the Lockerz supporters? The official BBB web pages about what good business practices the “company” running it has? Anything at all that’s not sponsored by Lockerz? No. All you see are adds on Facebook and Myspace and 4chan, all places that, if you’re not careful, are breeding grounds for phishers and e-mail spammers.

In conclusion, this is no different from the door-to-door pyramid schemes of past, now evolved to adapt with the next generation of online users. If someone came to your door and asked you to push their diet pills at no real cost of your own, for a “currency” that couldn’t be used in the real world, and you needed to provide information about yourself and product preferences before hand, would you do it?

Yeah, I didn’t think so.

(PS, this sound familiar, people?)

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Level 62 Troll

fat Posted:

I sent the OP with a tubmail with my email on 11/22. I have yet to receive my bp, or any further instructions, what happened to everyones a winner?

thats because im out of bp wait until i get more

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

KingKloskowski Posted:

thats because im out of bp wait until i get more

when he posted his post, you said you had 5 bp

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!