Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ I perceive Was's mom as a whore

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

That I keep in a cage.

How to Post a Parody Thread

A parody thread bears a title intentionally similar to a previously made thread. It is a popular pastime in larger and more liberal internet communities. In order to fit in you’ll need to sharpen your parody thread skills!

Steps

1. See a thread

2. Think of a way you can parody that thread’s title.

3. Quickly skim the first page (maybe the second page if it’s an older thread). Make sure no one has done the same parody before you.

4. Copy the thread’s title to your clipboard

5. Click “New Thread”. Some forums will label this as “New Topic”, “New Discussion”. If you click “New Poll”, on some forums, you’ll end up looking like you have no idea what you’re doing.

6. Paste the original thread title into the “Subject” field, change words as necessary.

7. You can use the same thread tag or thread icon as the original thread if you want to trick people into thinking your parody thread is the original thread.

8. A message body related to the title is not necessary, you can just put whatever gibberish or post a random image.

9. Hit “Submit”

10. Watch as some members will pretend to be cool by telling you that parodies are lame. Others will find your topic funny, if you made a parody thread suited to the community’s taste in humor.

Tips

* Popular parody thread word conversions:

o “power” —-> “prower”

o “fyad flag” —-> “fyad fabulous person”

o “back” —-> “black”

o “Was’s mom” —-> “whore”

Warnings

* Make sure nobody has already done the parody you are going to do, otherwise you’ll end up looking like a grade A moron!

* Do not do this if everyone already thinks of you as a spammer or troll. This will get you banned.

* Do not post in FYAD at all. No one wants you there.

* Do not post in Forumwarz at all. It’s awful. Seriously.

Things You’ll Need

* A forum account

* A thesaurus

* A rhyming dictionary

* Creativity!

Related wikiHows

* How to Post in FYAD

* How to Write a Haiku Poem

* How to Write an Acrostic Poem

* How to Write a Poem to Impress Someone

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!