Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n Futuristic Shrinking (Crush & Vore)

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

Sonic woke to the ringing of his phone. Sleepily, he pulled himself out of bed to answer it. “Who the hell is calling at this time?” He yelled at the phone. There was a pause before Tails answered. “Sonic! Get down here now! You’re not going to believe what I just did!” The phone went dead and Sonic hung up the phone before walking out the door, across the street to Tails’ house.

“What’s going on Tails?” Sonic asked, still rubbing his eyes. “You’ll see.” Tails replied as they went down the elevator to his lab under his house. The doors opened and Sonic saw that Knuckles, Amy and Cream were already there. “This better be important. I don’t want that Bat-girl to get the master emerald again.” Knuckles was getting impatient. “All right everybody.” Tails yelled out as he approached an object covered in a white sheet. “Look at what I’ve just created.” Tails was just about to pull the covers when Amy yelled out. “It’s a metal ring with lights, so what.” Tails turned to her and let go of the covers. “How did you know?” “We took a look when you went to get Sonic.” Amy replied. “Well, it’s not just a metal ring with lights. It’s…” Tails removed the covers to reveal and metal ring with lights. “A Time Machine!”

“Still looks like a metal ring with lights.” Cream yelled out. “Ok that’s what it looks like but it’s a time machine. Think of all the things we can see. We could go back in time to see the Dinosaurs or go forward in time to the time when Aliens are discovered!” Tails explained. “Uhh…Tails.” Sonic spoke out. “We already know that there’s Aliens out there. We spent a whole season of Sonic X in space to save Aliens and there planets.” “Well…We could go forward in time to see ourselves in the future.” Tails replied to Sonics objection. “But wouldn’t that cause some Time Paradox that could destroy Time as we know it.” Amy yelled out. “Nah, I don’t think so. Come, on let’s go!” Tails started the machine and a portal appeared in the middle.“Ok, I’ve set this to twelve years in the future, but there’s only one problem. I don’t know where we will appear if we go through.” Tails explained to the others. “Well that’s not really a problem but why did you set it to twelve years?” Knuckles asked. “Well…I’ve always wanted to see what I would be like at twenty years old.” The others shrugged and walked through the portal into another Time line.

Things started to fade into focus. Sonic and the others were rubbing there eyes to see the future. Cream was the first that could see properly. The others were still rubbing their eyes when they heard Cream scream and started to rub faster until they could see and saw what Cream was screaming at. They all stood in a room that was big enough to fit all of their houses 100 times over. It was huge. There was a giant chair with a pair of giant jeans, a wardrobe and even a giant bed. “Tails, what the hell id you do!” Cream was screaming at him. “It’s not my fau…” Tails broke off as there was squeaking from the bed. They all looked up slowly to see a giant, furry foot come down on them. They all scattered except Cream who was too scared to move. Sonic turned around to see the foot come down on Cream. “Cream!”

Another foot came down and they all looked up to see a giant rabbit in a green shirt. Her breasts almost popping out, so much that there was a tear in the shirt between them. The giant wasn’t wearing any pants and they could see the giant white panties that were the only thing that covered anything from the waist down. The foot that had stepped on Cream lifted. They all expected to see the red stain but saw noting. Amy looked up and yelled as she pointed below the foot. The others looked up and saw what was going on. Cream’s legs were kicking out from between the big and second toe. The giant walked up to the chair and put on the pair of jeans and walked over to some sandals that were laid out for the morning.

“What are we gonna do! We have to save her.” Amy was almost crying. Sonic was watching Knuckles. “Why are you looking at me?” Knuckles asked with a confused look on his face. “Well, it looks to me that Cream is pretty stuck. So she would need someone strong to pull her out. And you’re the strongest here.” Tails and Amy quickly agreed at left Knuckles no choice but to run up to the giant feet. One of the feet was slid into the sandal as the giant lifted the foot Cream was stuck to, into the other sandal. Luckily it was and foot strap sandal and not a toe strap sandal as the giant fitted her foot and Cream into it. Knuckles quickly jumped on as the other foot was lifted up and began to walk. Knuckles stuck his hand in to grab onto Cream. He found her hand and began to pull but the giant had just lifted her foot. Knuckles could pull and he was being lifted into the air. When the foot reached the peak of its height, Knuckles was thrown off and fell to the ground onto his back. He opened his eyes but began to wish he didn’t as he saw the bottom of the sandal come down on him.

“Holy ****!” Sonic yelled as Tails and Amy just stared, to scared to talk. The foot that held Cream walked off and there was the little red stain of what was left of Knuckles. “What are we gonna do Sonic?” Tails asked still horrified by what he saw. “We’re gonna save Cream and get out of here.” Sonic grabbed hold of Tails and Amy and ran through the door and down the steps, following the giant. Finally, they stopped in the kitchen as they saw the giant, sitting at the table with her legs crossed and her feet pulled up underneath the chair. They only got one step closer when a giant, purple, high heeled shoe came down in front of them.

They looked up to see the purple shoe with the sock viewable from a gap between the shoe and the strap that held the shoe on. Looking up further, they could see the sock travel a little more up the leg before they could see only a bare leg. Up more they realized they were right underneath a purple dress that this giant wore and could see all the way up. Within seconds, the giant moved off and lefted them out in the open again. “I swear that that was…never mind.” Amy whispered to herself. They turned back to the other giant and began to run towards it, looking out for the second one.

They finally reached the giants crossed sandals. Sonic ran up to the feet and look around until he could see Cream’s legs still sticking out but not moving around. Sonic grabbed hold of them and they started up again. “Cream, Cream! Stop kicking!” Sonic yelled at her. Cream stopped kicking and Sonic pulled her out from between the furry toes. “Thank you so mush Sonic.” Cream said with tears in her eyes. Sonic lifted her up and started to walk away but didn’t realize that the giant’s foot was moving to and was kicked in the back. Sonic was hurtling across for under the table and smashed his back up against a table leg.Tails ran up to Sonic and Cream and helped lift Cream up, off of Sonic before lifting Sonic up. “Are you ok Sonic?” Tails asked not quite sure if he was. “Yes Tails, I’m fine. I always get hit by a giant sandal into a giant table everyday. I’m used to it.” Tails seemed upset. “I know what sarcasm is, you know!” “Guys, guys. This is no time to fight. We need to get help.” Amy tried to calm them both down. “From who Amy, the giant that killed Knuckles, almost crushed Cream from between its toes and almost splattered me up against a table leg!” Amy wondered for a second. “Well…I don’t think it knows we are here so…Yes!”Tails was flying Sonic up to the top of the table as Cream flew Amy up behind them. They landed on the table top and looked around. The only thing they were bigger than were the crumbs, spread across the table. The cereal box was bigger. The bowls were bigger. Even one prong on a fork was bigger. They continued to look around when Tails saw the face of the giant. “Holy crap!” The others turned to see what Tails was talking about.It was Cream. It was her face that was on the giant’s head the only difference between this one and the six year old one that stood among the shrunken group was that the giant didn’t have that cute appeal but it was replaced with a beautiful appeal. “So, that’s me in twelve years?” Cream asked the others. “She’s so hot.” Tails whispered to himself. “What was that Tails?” Amy asked after hearing him say something. “Uhh…Umm…I said…Uhhh…If that’s Cream, then she definitely would help us out.” “Hay, Tails is right. Come on Cream. Let’s ask yourself to help us.The giant, teenage Cream was eating a bowl of cornflakes. “What did I do? Out grow Coco Pops.” Cream asked as a joke to the others. “So how do we get my attention?” This question seemed so stupid to ask but it was true. “I think Cream should fly up to Cream’s face.” Sonic suggested. “All right but can we refer my future self as Teenage Cream. I’m starting to get confused the way we’re going.” “Wait, Cream!” Amy yelled out just before Cream set off. “I’m going with you.” “Why?” Cream asked “Because you’re my best friend and I’m not gonna let you do this on your own.” Amy replied and grabbed onto Cream. Cream started to fly up towards the giant teenager.Cream and Amy flew almost directly in front of the teens face. Not long after, they noticed that the giant’s eyes became fixed on them. “I see us! We’re saved!” Cream yelled out in joy. They were flying closer when a giant hand came out of nowhere and slapped them. Cream fell back onto the table where Sonic ran out to catch her. “Where’s Amy?” Sonic asked Cream. There was a little splash. “Oh no!” Sonic yelled out as she put Cream down. “Tails, go!” Tails set off flying over the bowl edge and could see the tiny pink figure, splashing around in the middle of the white lake of milk. “I’m coming Amy!” Tails yelled and he sped towards her. Tails did not notice the hand that came down and slapped him too, sending him flying back and smacking into the milk carton.

The spoon dipped into the bowl and pulled out Amy. The others could hear Amy’s screams as she got closer and closer to the hungry giant. “No! Stop Me!” Cream yelled as loud as she could but it did nothing as the spoon was no longer visible as the teenagers lips closed around the spoon. She withdrew the spoon, leaving it completely clean before beginning to chew. Each time the teeth came together, Cream seemed to get sicker and sicker. “There might still be away to save her if she hasn’t been chewed!” Cream yelled out but gave up as a lump, bigger than any of them started to lower itself from the giant’s mouth, down its throat. “I can’t believe it. I ate my best friend.” Cream started to cry.

“Come on, let’s get out of here.” Sonic said as he grabbed Cream and jumped down from the table. Tails soon joined them after flying down. “What do we d…?” Once again, Tails was cut off as the giant purple shoes that had almost crushed them, joined them under the table as the giant sat down. “That must be Vanilla!” Sonic yelled out. “Mom?” Cream cried out still sobbing Sonic handed Cream to Tails. “Hold Cream, I’ll get Vanilla’s attention.” Sonic sped of towards the giant purple shoes.

Sonic pulled himself up on top of the purple shoe and saw the hole in the shoe that had been replaced by the foot with the layer of the sonic covering it. Sonic didn’t want Vanilla to think that a bug was running along her foot so decided to walk slowly across the sock. Sonic was going pretty slow for a hedgehog that can’t stop running. Almost to the strap, Sonic felt like he was going to make it, before the ground started to shake. Sonic was being pulled forward. He didn’t have time to think as he hit the strap and fell back into the vacant hole that leads him to fall, in to the shoe. Tails and Cream saw what had happened. Tails started to run towards the shoe as he saw a hand come down and scratch the top of the foot. Tails started to climb up onto the shoe but was rocked off as Vanilla started to fit her foot back into the shoe. Tails fell onto the floor as Vanilla got her shoe back on, trapping Sonic.

Teenage Cream spoke out above the crisis that had happened, below the table. “Mom, can I go to the party my friends are having?” Vanilla looked up, then looked down and said “No!” “What! Why not? You know Sonic and the others, nothing wrong will happen.” Teen Cream protested. “You not going because you’ve just turned eighteen, and I bet Tails will want you to stay over.” “So what if he wants me to stay ov…” Cream trailed off “Awe, Mom! Tails wouldn’t do that!” “Why not? You’re both of age now and virgi-” “MOM!” Cream shouted out. Tails and Cream could hear everything being said from below the table. “I said no and I’m putting my foot down!” Vanilla yelled before lifting her foot and stamping it down, right beside Tails.

Teen Cream got up and walked off upstairs. Down under the table though Tails got up and ran towards the shoe again. He began to knock on it. “Sonic! Are you still ok?” Tails put his ear against the shoe. “Tails! Get me out of here! Vanilla’s toe is crushing me.” Tails tried to think but there wasn’t much time. He could see Vanilla’s foot, squirming inside the shoe, slowly crushing Sonic. Tails did the only thing he could thing of and jumped up on top of the shoe. The ran towards the hole that has been reoccupied and started to jump up and down on the socked foot. Just like he expected, Vanilla removed he foot from her shoe. Tails took this opportunity and jumped into the shoe.

fine upstanding member of society ET

Inspector Chelmey edited this message on 09/28/2009 1:16PM

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

Cream out side was starting to panic. If Tails got trapped too, then she would have to save them and she could not do that. Tails helped Sonic up. “I can’t walk very well right now. I’m too winded.” Tails grabbed Sonic and pulled him closer to the hole. Tails could see out the top that Vanilla was depositing her foot back into her shoe. Tails grabbed on tight to Sonic before starting to fly out. Cream could see Vanilla’s foot getting closer and closer to getting completely in until with one final push, the foot was in. Cream started to run towards the shoe. Even more tears rolling down her eyes. As she got closer, she saw something emerge from above the shoe. Tails dropped Sonic down on the ground. “Cream…” Sonic panted. “When we get back to our normal selves again…tell ya mom to clean her feet every once in a while.” Tails turned to Sonic. “We’ll wait here until you can walk again.”

Half an hour had pbumed and sonic finally stood up. “Ok, what should we do?” Sonic asked. “Teen Cream was talking about going to a party with our future selves but Vanilla said no.” Tails answered. “So you’re saying we should hitch a ride with Teen Cream and find better help at this party?” Sonic asked. “But mother said that I couldn’t go.” Cream spoke out. “Cream, you’re a teenager now. You’re probably upstairs right now, thinking of a way to get to that party.” Tails told her. “Ok, so we need to get to the giant that crushed Knuckles and ate Amy so we can get help.” Sonic said in a sarcastic way. “Pretty much, yeah.” Tails replied.

They began to travel across the kitchen and into the living room. The only problem now was the stairs. One by one, they scaled the stairs till they reached the top. They made their way down to Creams room when they were startled by a loud notice. They turned to find the noise coming from the bathroom. They ran up to the door and heard foot steps. “Teen Cream must be in there.” Sonic called out before starting to crawl under the door. “Wait Sonic! Are you really gonna just walk in there while I’m in there.” Cream yelled out. “Alright. We’ll wait out here.”

As soon as that was said, the door swung open and a giant sandal came down almost crushing them all. Teen Cream continued on over them towards her room. They all turned and ran back down the other side of the hallway before stopping. “Why did we stop Sonic?” Tails asked. “I think I hear…foot steps.” Sure enough, Vanilla came up the stairs, her shoes getting closer and closer. “Run!” Sonic yelled, grabbing Cream and Tails and bolting for the wall. Backing up against the wall, they saw as Vanilla stepped down, right where they stood only five seconds ago. “She is going to step on us one day.” Tails yelled out.

The tiny group reached Teen Creams room. Teen Cream seemed to be asleep on her bed. “If I am going to go to that party. How are we going to catch a safe ride?” Cream asked. “Well, we could always hide in her pockets.” Tails wondered. “Are you crazy?” Sonic yelled. “Those pants look so tight that if we managed to even squeeze inside, we would all be crushed if she sat down. Not only that but we can’t even get into that pocket on her shirt. Her breasts are so big that if we got inside, one inhale from her and we would be crushed again!” “Well…What about my leg?” Cream asked. “If we climbed up the pants from the inside, we could grab onto my fur and drop down when we arrive.” This was odd of Cream to suggest but by the look on her face, she was determined to get home. As Tails flew Sonic up to the top of the bed, Cream flew up herself. They found themselves by her feet. They still were covered with the giant sandals and the red stain that still remained. They walked between the feet and hopped on top of Teen Creams ankle. They traveled up her leg till they reached her knee. “We’ll wait here.” Sonic called out in the darkness.

Sonic, Tails and Cream were woken by the ground shaking. They grabbed onto as mush fur as they could as Teen Cream started to climb out the window. The tiny pbumengers she was unaware of were sure they were going to fall off as Teen Cream began to run down the road to the future Sonics house. Soon, all the shaking the pbumengers were enduring came to a halt as Teen Cream stood still, waiting for someone to answer the door. They could hear the door creak open and a feminine voice call out “Cream, ‘bout time. I thought you weren’t going to make it.” Teen Cream walked in.

It was extremely loud. The group that was hanging on to Teen Creams fur couldn’t hold on anymore. One by one, they each let go and fell down Teen Creams leg. Teen Cream was standing still as Sonic and the others come barreling out from her pants and rolling off of her feet and under a table. Peering out from under the table, they could hear that feminine voice again. It was Amy but the more future Amy, twenty four years old. She was wearing practically the same things that Teen Cream wore except that her top and sandals were pink. “Ya know, your mom called ‘bout five minutes ago asking if you were here.” “Did you tell her that I’m not?” “Yeah but that’s only because you weren’t here five minutes ago so whatever happens after this is not my fault.” Amy and Cream started to walk off leaving sonic and the others under the table.

“We should get on the table; we have more of a chance of someone seeing us.” Tails pointed out. It was not long till they stood atop the table, staring out at the partiers. “Hay, there I am.” Sonic shouted, pointing at his twenty seven year old self. “And that’s me.” Tails yelled looking at his twenty year old self. I’m gonna try get my attention.” Tails yelled out before flying off. Sonic and Cream looked around at the stuff on the table. The food was huge. There were chips the size of houses, and cups the size of fifty story buildings. They turned their attention back to Tails. Things were going bad. His twenty year old double was swatting at him like he was an annoying fly. After much time, the twenty year old Tails finally hit the shrunken Tails. Sonic and Cream saw as Tails spun out, across the room before landing in the middle of the bowl of chips.

Cream started to fly up with Sonic holding on to her legs. They finally had a clear view of the bowl and were just about to panic when they saw a big problem. In the middle of the bowl of ships was a jar of Salsa. Tails was stuck in Salsa. “Cream, bring me close and ill try to pull Tails out.” Cream did what she was told and Sonic threw out his hand for Tails to grab. Tails reached up and grabbed hold. Cream saw this and started to fly up. “Come on Cream, you can do this.” Sonic was trying to encourage her before he noticed someone approaching. Amy had wandered over to the table and picked up a chip. Sonic wasn’t paying attention with what was happening that Cream pulled harder than Sonic expected. Sonics hand was pulled away form Tails’. “We have to try again!” Cream yelled out. “We can’t look!” Sonic screamed back as Cream noticed Amy dipping the chip, in to the Salsa, picking Tails up with it.

Amy walked off to join Teen Cream who was talking with future Tails. “What do we do Sonic?” Cream screamed. “I don’t know.” Sonic said, not loud enough for Cream to hear. They saw as Amy lifted the chip to her mouth. Tails screamed over and over but the music was too loud for him to be heard. He saw in horror as he pbumed under the row of teeth before they came down on the chip, sealing him in. Sonic and Cream could see Amy, chewing the chip. Cream turned away as yet another friend traveled through the lump that descended the throat.

“Let’s get the hell out of here!” Sonic shouted over the music as he jumped down with Cream. They landed on the floor and began running to the door. Feet were everywhere, landing here and there. Cream was starting to fall behind but she didn’t care, as long as she got out. Sonic was pretty far ahead of Cream when Teen Creams foot came down between them. Cream ran straight into the sandal before falling back. The other foot came down behind her. Cream found herself between her own two feet. Teen Cream seemed to be talking to Amy who stood just in front of her. Cream ran out in front of the feet and saw Sonic down by the door; he was looking around for Cream when there was a knock at the door.

The door swung open and Vanilla stood in the door way. Sonic turned just as Vanilla stepped in. The big purple shoes that Vanilla wore crushed sonic flat without a chance to escape. Every head turned to see Creams mother at the door and looking very angry. The music stopped and Teen Cream turned to her mother, almost stepping on Cream again. “Cream! I want you back home now! You are grounded for a month!” Vanillas yelling made everyone block their ears, especially Cream. Teen Cream had never heard her mother scream like that before. Slowly and quietly she began to walk towards the door. Cream did not want to stay here on the ground with so many people’s feet, clomping around everywhere. Before Teen Creams other foot began to move, she jumped up on top and held on to any fur she could as Teen Cream walked home with Vanilla.

“You are going to stay in your room for the rest of the night Cream” Vanilla yelled from down stairs as Teen Cream walked up the stairs to her room. Teen Cream shut the door before kicking off her sandals. Cream was able to hold on but as Teen Cream jumped on to the bed, Cream couldn’t any more. Teen Creams legs kicked up into the air as she jumped on the bed, landing on her back. Cream was thrown off her feet, landing on the bare belly that was never covered by the shirt. Cream stood up and walked across the rest of the bare belly, onto the shirt and walked up to the face of her still wake Teen Cream. ‘Maybe I can get my attention if I’m still awake.” Cream thought to herself as she walked to an eye. Cream looked down at the giant eye. Not long after, the eye looked down at Cream. The Teen Creams eye widened as she sat up and gasped.

Cream fell back and began to fall down to Teen Creams lap before an inhale of air had sucked Cream in from mid-air. Cream laid on the tongue of her future self. Cream hurried to get up and ran for the mouth. The saliva on the tongue made it too hard to stay up for more than five seconds. Teen Cream looked around but didn’t see anything. “Huh…It almost looked like me.” Teen Cream just shrugged and fell back. Inside her mouth Cream was still trying to run before she noticed that the pools of saliva were starting to slide to the back of the mouth. Cream tried even harder as the mouth started to fall back. Cream dived and was able to grab onto the bottom row of teeth as Teen Cream lied back again.

Cream, now hanging from the bottom row of her twelve year older self’s teeth, is starting to get weak from holding up. “I can’t believe I’m gonna die! Eaten by myself!” Cream screamed one last time in the hope that her future self could hear her. Teen Creams reply was a lick with her tongue which pulled Cream off of the teeth. Cream screamed as she fell to the back of the mouth. Upon contact with the back of Teen Creams throat, reflexes forced her to swallow Cream.

Teen Cream woke the next morning feeling a little sick. A loud rumble was coming from her stomach as she vomited a little bit in her mouth before swallowing it. “Eugh!” Teen Cream spat out what felt like a hair onto the ground before walking off to the bathroom. Her sandaled foot, stepping on the little orange piece of fabric that she coughed up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!