Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Considering rebuilding my troll's stats, looking for suggestions

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Gamefabulous persons cost me around 150 today.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Well, I should have enough flezz for the reset tomorrow. I’ll probably go with healbot’s build since it can get through gamefabulous persons consumableless, but I figured I’d do one last check to see if anyone else wants to offer builds.

Demonic Chro-
nic

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I just tried a build very similar to the last one posted, though I added a few more offense and less luck and frugality. I still haven’t got the best gear yet, using Mexican family, obsolete computer and no glbumes. Anywho, I was just able to run feces, fisheries and Woe Is Us each without any consumables and I got 2 lemon scoops on feces and 1 lemon sccop on fisheries. It’s a solid set up and I recommend it if you are wanting to pwn forums and collect flezz.

Edit: I just ran Headbanger’s with no consumables, though no lemon scoops either.

Demonic Chronic edited this message on 03/28/2008 2:59PM

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Demonic Chronic Posted:

I just tried a build very similar to the last one posted, though I added a few more offense and less luck and frugality. I still haven’t got the best gear yet, using Mexican family, obsolete computer and no glbumes. Anywho, I was just able to run feces, fisheries and Woe Is Us each without any consumables and I got 2 lemon scoops on feces and 1 lemon sccop on fisheries. It’s a solid set up and I recommend it if you are wanting to pwn forums and collect flezz.

Edit: I just ran Headbanger’s with no consumables, though no lemon scoops either.

sounds like you are on the road to something similar to what I have:

Ego 225

Douchebaggery 153

Character Details

Flezz 71,748

Cred 1737933

Level 10

Secondary Attributes

Offense 11

Defense 21

Luck 4

Frugality 4

Charisma 4

Upkeep 4

PruneServ™

Baby Sealskin Overcoat

Tinted Sunglbumes (gimmie some Harris Piltons!!!)

Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition

works awesome for me Log in to see images!

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

Can we equip Haris Piltons? I mean I never tried since they’re for camwhores, but it would be interesting if we could.

Also, does anyone actually have the mona lisa or is it just a joke item and even if you get that much cash for it it’s still sold out?

Healbot

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

You can get the Mona Lisa, but take into account a fully damaged fetish will cost you around 20-30k flezz for repairs.

Trolls have a slot for goggles, so it’s no problem to equip Haris Piltons, you just don’t want to use those for pwning (1,5% durability lost per forum counterattack).

Healbot edited this message on 03/31/2008 11:46AM

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

So what happens if you’re a troll with a charisma bonus, though? Does it get factored in or does it get automatically ignored since you’re a troll?

Also, I guess the Haris glbumes aren’t that great. For some reason I thought they’d have bigger bonuses on them. With O/D of 7/21 I don’t know that one to three points here and there would help all that much.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

As I understand it if you equip the harris piltons for nightly rollover you will get more deliveries per cred you earned the previous day, then you can just use the igoggles to battle forums.

I haven’t had the   buy buy them yet and try though, I’m looking forward to it.

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

According to the SotQR’s spading, though, didn’t they not determine how Cha affects deliveries? I mean sure it might be that you can put them on at night and get better stuff, but I would think it would do your Cha check that the point at which you received the cred (or at least that’s how I’d do it to prevent people just slapping on the high Cha gear without risking the wear and tear to it from normal use on the forums).

I’m leaning towards getting the cat mask anyways since the extra 8% damage would probably come in more useful than an extra 3% defense and 4.5% dodge.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

sinic Posted:

According to the SotQR’s spading, though, didn’t they not determine how Cha affects deliveries? I mean sure it might be that you can put them on at night and get better stuff, but I would think it would do your Cha check that the point at which you received the cred (or at least that’s how I’d do it to prevent people just slapping on the high Cha gear without risking the wear and tear to it from normal use on the forums).

I’m leaning towards getting the cat mask anyways since the extra 8% damage would probably come in more useful than an extra 3% defense and 4.5% dodge.

Yeah, Cha affects deliveries, but there’s enough randomness in it that we don’t have a good guess as to how much.

Also – Harris Piltons take 1.2% damage, not 1.5%, but that’s still too much, especially given how expensive repairs are.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

I don’t know where you guys are actually seeing Harris Piltons at…. I haven’t seen a pair show up in the pwn shop since way back when FW first started. I don’t think they appear there anymore, probably just in the camwhore shop or something.

Healbot

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Escher Posted:

Also – Harris Piltons take 1.2% damage, not 1.5%, but that’s still too much, especially given how expensive repairs are.

My bad, memory got fuzzy. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!