Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ How many times can you buy from The ****?

mAttDamonn

Level 10 Re-Re

I’ve stocked up with 9 steroids plus the initial one he gives to me. I was able to buy one from him daily, but today he is offline. Is he tapped out or am I at the 10 limit for steroids?

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I thought you could only have 2 on-hand at any time, but I guess I’m wrong. I expect that you’re at your limit. Try using one and see if he pops back up on your sTalk list again.

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

mAttDamonn Posted:

I’ve stocked up with 9 steroids plus the initial one he gives to me. I was able to buy one from him daily, but today he is offline. Is he tapped out or am I at the 10 limit for steroids?

steroids?! Is that why your such a high level re-re?!

Jimmy Hat

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

mAttDamonn

mAttDamonn

Level 10 Re-Re

funkytowel Posted:

steroids?! Is that why your such a high level re-re?!

But The **** said it was candy!! Mmmm-mmm…tasty Log in to see images!

srsly, I need the man-candy. Otherwise I can’t do jack. I already need around ~40 XRs for Coral Springs. I’m very special!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Dude, never heard about roidrage? Slow down or you’ll pop.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

I think he was offline when the chron stuff didn’t run. The game didn’t really roll-over yesterday and E.T. had to do some fixin’. The_**** didn’t come online for me either, and I’d only bought 2-3.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!