Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

STGill Posted:

Mebbe so. I’ll log out real quick and see what happens. If that is the case you guys may want to do something about session data.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahah ahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhah ahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha aahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahh ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahaha hahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahah ahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahah ahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahha hahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahah hahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahaha hahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahah ahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhah ahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahahahahhah

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wylin Posted:

”I am not easily offended” should be something people type again.

Also, can you delete me too banhanner? I can not seem to stop logging in, it must be something to do with my browser because it would take a real dumbbum to not be able to stop going to a website if his account still existed right?

Dude Quoted For Tox Permaban Wylin.

Kidding BFF.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Wylin Posted:

Also, can you delete me too banhanner?

Sorry it took so long, Wylin. But it’s done now, your account is deleted.

Unlike that other guy whose account I deleted earlier, you will be missed Log in to see images!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Unlike that other guy whose account I deleted earlier, you will be missed Log in to see images!

male reproductive organ tease.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

MC Banhammer Posted:

liess.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

MC Banhammer Posted:

There is obviously a problem, I can’t stop logging in even after I don’t want to anymore!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Wylin Posted:

There is obviously a problem, I can’t stop logging in even after I don’t want to anymore!

The problem must be on your end.

Did you log out and delete all your cookies, close the browser and log back in?

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

mccb cann you plesase permambann my illlegal altt it’ss called ghax.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

ChilePepino Posted:

Sure, no problem!

And that’s the last thing I can do tonight, sorry. All further deletion requests will be handled tomorrow.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

ChilePepino Posted:

damn it. you were supposed to keep that quiet Log in to see images!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

The problem must be on your end.

Did you log out and delete all your cookies, close the browser and log back in?

What do you think I am? A hacker?!

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

but i love cookies i dont want to loose them Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Wylin Posted:

What do you think I am? A hacker?!

Oh, sorry.

Try this instead: Shut off your computer and unplug it from the wall. After 15 minutes, put the plug into a pitcher of lemonade — NOT TOO SWEET!!! Then plug it back into the wall and boot up your computer, and you should be good to go!

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

MC Banhammer Posted:

Oh, sorry.

Try this instead: Shut off your computer and unplug it from the wall. After 15 minutes, put the plug into a pitcher of lemonade — NOT TOO SWEET!!! Then plug it back into the wall and boot up your computer, and you should be good to go!

But I like sweet lemonade Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Skyman747 Posted:

doooohohohoohohohohoh.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Skyman747 Posted:

But I like sweet lemonade Log in to see images!

Well he doesn’t have to drink it. He’s free to add more sugar after he’s removed the plug from it.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

ChilePepino Posted:

doooohohohoohohohohoh.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Oh, sorry.

I tried this but with a glbum of juice instead, I still was unable to resist returning to the site when my computer turned back on. Now I need to clean the drip marks from the juice off the wall! This was bad advice I think.. I wonder if it worked for the OP, he seems to be gone?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

It didn’t work for you because you used juice instead of lemonade.

I didn’t type out those well-thought-out and incredibly detailed instructions for nothing, you know!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!