Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

snipe!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

So why is this thread still open MCB?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Fie Posted:

So why is this thread still open MCB?

I don’t close threads from deleted players. I leave them open to shame them after their absence.

So far it’s a policy which has worked rather well Log in to see images!

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

Bah, request withdrawn.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

STGill Posted:

Bah, request withdrawn.

It’s too late he already deleted you Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

I’m sorry, it’s too late to withdraw your request. Your account has already been deleted.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I just checked this and ya, the account’s deleted. I guess it’s your cookies or something causing trouble

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

STGill Posted:

NON-EXISTENT ****MEAT

WRONG THREAD OH WAIT **** YOU YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT THREAD I bumESS ****MEATS IN **** YOU YOU DONT KNOW ME **** YOU IM REPPIN MY SET UP IN THIS fabulous person **** **** YOU YOU HEAR ME **** YOU **** bum ****MEAT

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

Mebbe so. I’ll log out real quick and see what happens. If that is the case you guys may want to do something about session data.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

STGill Posted:

Mebbe so. I’ll log out real quick and see what happens. If that is the case you guys may want to do something about session data.

I SAID **** YOU WHAT PART DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ****MEAT?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

We don’t actually care about session data from a deleted account.

I’ll be back later, when I hope to delete many more accounts. Arbitrarily. Because this one was fun to do.

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

Just logged out and deleted all my cookies, closed the browser and logged back in.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

STGill Posted:

Just logged out and deleted all my cookies, closed the browser and logged back in.

DID YOU FORGET THE PART WHERE YOU **** YOU

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

STGill Posted:

Your account is deleted, and nothing you do can fix it Log in to see images!

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

STGill Posted:

You are my new favorite poster. Like a beautiful snowflake. They don’t make them like this anymore.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

“I am not easily offended” should be something people type again.

Also, can you delete me too banhanner? I can not seem to stop logging in, it must be something to do with my browser because it would take a real dumbbum to not be able to stop going to a website if his account still existed right?

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

I was just trying to verify whether or not any actual effort was made to delete the account and if an effort was made, did it somehow fail.

I was simply bumisting in the debug process buy deleting my cookies and logging back in.

It is obvious the account was not actually deleted and I have stepped into a giant lulzpit.

Good one.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I don’t see a problem, right underneath your name it says DELETED ACCOUNT in red letters.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Sancdar Posted:

I don’t see a problem, right underneath your name it says DELETED ACCOUNT in red letters.

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I dont se why you want your account delete becuase this game is so much fun especialy for a hacker like oyu and me we are both hacker and its really fun that way so i dont understand it but i do think its your choice and I had a lot of trouble with people trolling me and saying “emoh unter” even though my name is “emo hunter” and i get it they are just bored and juvenile but whatever i dont let it bother me from having so much fun as a hacker and im a real good hacker too in real life too and you seem like ou know about hacking with your cookies and ssls and stuf. i like that you are here but if you want your account delete you cant ask these guys they are all doing a troll on you because they are liars and jerks. just like wechall they might kcik you out because they did it to me because they are liar jerks. i dont mean to be sound mean but they are jerks and its fun for them so i let them have fun because you know what else im having fun as hackering.

so in the end you should lern to not talk about it to these ones you see even the mods are just going to make fun of you and say mean things even if you ask for help so dont bother we should team up and be friend i can help you and im not going to be a jerk. but if you want to delte your account its best to ask the people who made the websites crouch zombies. they are like evil trout and jalapano bumhole or whatever but on here everythigns a lie and ajoke.

good luck hope oyu say.

everyone else- dont be ajerk hes trying to help and your not letting him your all such unkind people.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!