Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock XYLON's MOM'S VAG

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

It’s not like we all haven’t ****ed it.

Why dance around it? It’s not ceremonial to an African tribal ritual – just because it’s smells like a dirty bush fine upstanding member of society who never bathes.

Actually, recant that, this is about Xylon; I didn’t mean to bring up Tubsweetie.

It’s like that white elephant on the coffee table we all know is there but refuse to talk about. Speaking of which, Xylon tell your mom to get off the coffee table.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

DraginzSpam

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s where I keep my draginz. They say it’s nice and shady, but they have plenty of room. Plus it’s nice a warm so their eggs hatch faster.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

No one cares.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Raepdog Posted:

I don’t care Celerysteve. I only care about the threads that are about you obviously.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Celerysteve Posted:

I don’t care Celerysteve. I only care about the threads that are about you obviously.

Or about me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!