Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Seeking .MD2 and .DMD game Models

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

My brother is working on a game but lacks models for it and so is trying to find himself some open source .MD2 or .DMD models for use in it. He’s already got all the ones from the Heretic/Hexen/Doom source ports and if he gets a bunch of cool ones will make converters for .MD3, .MD5 or .MDL files.

He’s planning on making it a free game for now and will obviously credit anyone who made them so I would also need the source and artist to give to him as well.

If there are any guys who make such models in the audience and would be willing to make a few that would also be great. I’d hold a contest if there’s enough people to do so even, but for now it’s a simple open request.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!