Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll POLL: Who's Forumwarz's biggest hater? [Ep 3 SPOILERS]

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Shii Posted:

I was a rabid supporter of Yoouuuuu throughout the whole thread. Log in to see images!

my bad yeah I realize now

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

ChilePepino Posted:

it’s my sincere and not trolling opinion that 90% of this probable npc are based on people that don’t deserve that amount of attention. No name calling because I’m not trolling ppelease dont band me.

how dare you Log in to see images!

ChilePepino Posted:

it’s my sincere and not trolling opinion that 90% of this probable npc are based on people that don’t deserve that amount of attention. No name calling because I’m not trolling ppelease dont band me.

Well, I agree with this too, but the more important thing to me about this list is there’s like 2 or 3 people that even make sense being there. For the rest I just have no clue whatsoever why they would attack the site. There’s no point putting in-jokes in the game if they don’t even make sense.

PS Fort, I liked the youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu idea (weeeeeeeeee makes no sense) and upvoted it in the other thread. I don’t think he paid attention to the votes. Log in to see images! 1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 07/14/2009 4:42PM

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

youuuuuuuuu is one of the better options.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

^^exactly, I don’t think people like meeeeeeeeeeee, who has all my respect as the harcore player he is, would come and destroy flamebate.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

y’know, he hasn’t even weighed in. I hope he doesn’t mind.

I only voted AAHZ because he’s the only person on that list that I could genuinely see asking someone to hack this actual forum. The only other possibilities are iRawr (not likely) and SG94 (even less likely). The rest I’m Log in to see images!

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Fortunato Posted:

it’s funny. nobody was too crazy about “youuuuuuuuuu” in the original thread but in this thread everybody’s up in arms.

I didn’t see the first thread until this one was already up. “youuuuuuuuu” was by far the funniest name suggested…

Though I might think that since it’s the first one I thought of when I was trying to think of an entry myself.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

PS Fort, I liked the youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu idea (weeeeeeeeee makes no sense) and upvoted it in the other thread. I don’t think he paid attention to the votes. Log in to see images!

One reason he might have ignored the votes is because people went through and “fail” voted everything except there’s, just like buildr.

I downvoted most, probably, but upvoted a few that I liked. Some of them I couldn’t even tell who they were supposed to be.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

think about distinct characters though. meeeeee is a pretty normal poster.

character-wise you have aahz, hobo, me, sg, etc who could have unique schtick that isn’t generic or already done with some other character in game

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hah, so the trolls have come out to express their dissatisfaction with the entire list, and one has even suggested that Episode 3 will probably be shorter than Episode 1, and therefore he will not purchase it. Duly noted. Log in to see images!

As people have pointed out, this character doesn’t have to mirror an existing user exactly, as they are bound to be forgotten eventually. More importantly, he or she should be representative of an archetype and able to stand alone as an NPC. Of course, if someone wanted to dig deeper, they could easily find the connections to existing users.

That’s why a TUBSWEETIE parody was included, for instance. It could very well be a drunk mod who finds the site too unruly to deal with and just asks you to pwn it. Funny concept, IMO.

As for the youuuuu/weeeeeee thing, I’m finding it difficult to sympathize with those claiming there’s a huge difference, but maybe I’m missing something. “youuuuuuu” doesn’t make any more sense as an NPC name to me; it was pretty obvious and not very imaginative to begin with; and it’s also uncomfortably reminiscent of “Crank Dat Soulja Boy.”

Finally, yes, the win/fail thing didn’t help much, since just about everything that wasn’t a Ricket reference was buried.

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

hmmm everything that wasn’t ricket didn’t get downvoted and bod seem to dominate buildr, hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmm.

Re-Retard

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

NeoVid Posted:

I had to vote Smashy, since there was no “Youuuuuuuu” which would have been my first choice.

ChilePepino Posted:

hmmm everything that wasn’t ricket didn’t get downvoted and bod seem to dominate buildr, hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmm.

Don’t bother. He cares about the opinions of like 5 people on the site and you’re probably on his “always trolling” list. Welcome Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Don’t bother. He cares about the opinions of like 5 people on the site and you’re probably on his “always trolling” list. Welcome Log in to see images!

hahaha.

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

”youuuuuuu” doesn’t make any more sense as an NPC name to me; it was pretty obvious and not very imaginative to begin with.

The fact that it’s a really dumb idea for a username, as well as being stupidly obvious, is why I found it funny…

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

The difference between yooouuuuuuuuuuu and weeeeeeeeee is that yooouuuuuuuu is just a funnier name.

And while it’s true that meeeeee wouldn’t attack ForumWarz, I can easily see a player who gets so bent out of shape over rule changes and “unfair” game additions/penalties that he just tries to take out the whole thing so he won’t have to deal with it anymore.

The only other one I see doing that is the AAHZ character.

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

voted smashy cause it’s so epic. Log in to see images!

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I don’t think that youuuuuuuu or weeeeeeee are particularly funny names. Those are the only ones I downvoted.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!