Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hah, so the trolls have come out to express their dissatisfaction with the entire list, and one has even suggested that Episode 3 will probably be shorter than Episode 1, and therefore he will not purchase it. Duly noted. Log in to see images!

As people have pointed out, this character doesn’t have to mirror an existing user exactly, as they are bound to be forgotten eventually. More importantly, he or she should be representative of an archetype and able to stand alone as an NPC. Of course, if someone wanted to dig deeper, they could easily find the connections to existing users.

That’s why a TUBSWEETIE parody was included, for instance. It could very well be a drunk mod who finds the site too unruly to deal with and just asks you to pwn it. Funny concept, IMO.

As for the youuuuu/weeeeeee thing, I’m finding it difficult to sympathize with those claiming there’s a huge difference, but maybe I’m missing something. “youuuuuuu” doesn’t make any more sense as an NPC name to me; it was pretty obvious and not very imaginative to begin with; and it’s also uncomfortably reminiscent of “Crank Dat Soulja Boy.”

Finally, yes, the win/fail thing didn’t help much, since just about everything that wasn’t a Ricket reference was buried.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!