Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me A funny thing happened in the forums today...

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Sancdar Posted:

Protip: even after you start using only the big consumables, keep a couple smaller ones around. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve been like 5 ego or sexiness short of finishing off a forum and needed to use my gigantic consumable to beat it.

Yeah, I don’t even bother selling off the lower consumables, since you can always swap out in between posts during a battle. The first time I used an XR when I really only needed about 30 ego to get me through the last two posts to kill the final thread, I decided it was more economical just to have 2-3 low end consumes on hand.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yeah, I also took on the {spoiler]furry farm and thay were insane! But I made it through. I used maybe 1 Smileprin Xr, two regular smileprin and I think one L’orly lipstick. But I stocked up and still had plenty left- thought I was going to be a goner when I went in. The only close call was RPGenius. I was down 1 or 2 ego on the last thread. Nothing left. Scrapped by.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!