Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ I'm Shii and I can't think of original thread ideas; ask me questions

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Shii Posted:

God exists outside and beyond the physical 3D universe, so examples using earthly imagery for purposes of trying to limit or “prove” aspects of His nature are invalid. Apples and oranges. :3

what if the cagematch happened wherever god existed. if god held a cage match in his own plane of existance, which he most likely could if he existed, could he create a god equal to himself on his plane of existance since he is all powerful and whatnot, and then fight and beat him? or perhaps would the god he created beat him? maybe a tie between the two?

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

I like the idea of polytheism.

Why settle for one God?

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Then again, you could argue that all is One, and that God is just the hub of all that cosmic fluff.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Or you could just say that people have overactive imaginations.

Ladybugs

Avatar: 183041 Thu Jun 11 03:38:04 -0400 2009

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Would you have sex with multiple gods who had overactive imaginations?

Protein_Pump

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GO OUTSIDE YOU LAZY OBESE FREAKS

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

http://dragcave.net/view/Bs2R Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/fzw5 Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/KDgg Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/a3oe Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/WETk Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I just spent like half an hour replying, but somehow it didn’t post and it got deleted…*sighs*

EDIT: I’ll answer them all later…I don’t feel like re-typing all that right now.

Shii edited this message on 06/06/2009 3:04PM

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Ok. Trying this again.

Dunatis Posted:

As a furry, would you rather chase cars on foot, or with your own car and if with a car, with what kind of car?

I would drive my own car:

Dunatis Posted:

If you actually caught a car, what would you do with it?

High five it, and then run away.

Dunatis Posted:

What kind of car would God drive if he was trying to pick up chicks for perfectly wholesome reasons?

Probably a Lamborghini Diablo GTR, merely for ironic effect.

Dunatis Posted:

What kind of car would the devil drive if he was trying to pick up chicks for perfectly wholesome reasons?

Probably a stretched Escalade with 24”’s and filled with all sorts of miscellaneous party antics.

Dunatis Posted:

Can God ask himself a fallacious question regarding himself so reasonable sounding yet logically unsound that he himself could not word it properly and not seem a little schizoid to the rest of the guests at the dinner party?

Case in point.

Dunatis Posted:

If God is Omnipresent does that mean that he cannot escape in a car chase?

Hahaha, this made me lol irl. Goooooooood question.

ChilePepino Posted:

huygtfdresdrfcvg?

iouihffnfi keoubbf. Inidnd idounfeh ek euifdof.

MeatLoafFan Posted:

What’s your (strangest/ hottest/ sickest) sex fantasy?

Hoo boy.

Uhm, sickest/strangest would probably be with someone fresh out of surgery, opening up the stitches and having sex with the wound. (Note: I would never want to do this in real life, lol.) Hmm, or anything involving voraphilia. Most people agree that’s pretty sick. (Also not a fetish I’d ever want to indulge in real life.)

Hottest sex fantasy would involve being tied down, handcuffed, gagged, blindfolded, with hot wax dripped all over my body, something large in my bum, and my domina sounding my male reproductive organ with her fingers. (I would love to do that in real life, lol.)

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

what if the cagematch happened wherever god existed. if god held a cage match in his own plane of existance, which he most likely could if he existed, could he create a god equal to himself on his plane of existance since he is all powerful and whatnot, and then fight and beat him? or perhaps would the god he created beat him? maybe a tie between the two?

I’m gonna be boring and just say it would be a tie.

Ladybugs Posted:

Would you have sex with multiple gods who had overactive imaginations?

No.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

ChilePepino Posted:

huygtfdresdrfcvg?

Best question in this thread.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I really think that your whole thing with religion is you convincing yourself that you’re devout in order to fulfill yet one more fantasy of shame, humiliation, and punishment. I guess that’s not a question.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

plk Posted:

I really think that your whole thing with religion is you convincing yourself that you’re devout in order to fulfill yet one more fantasy of shame, humiliation, and punishment. I guess that’s not a question.

FIE’S LOG, DAY 1: Saw funny post degrading Shii on Flamebate, decided to upvote— but thread is stretched. Thread is stretched. Hm.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

FIE’S LOG, DAY 1: Saw funny post degrading Shii on Flamebate, decided to upvote— but thread is stretched. Thread is stretched. Hm.

FIE’S LOG, DAY 2: I’ve decided…I’m going to upvote the post. Need to buy boots, rope, provisions.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

FIE’S LOG, DAY 2: I’ve decided…I’m going to upvote the post. Need to buy boots, rope, provisions.

FIE’S LOG, DAY 3: List of provisions: 1bp, folder of funny images, google, funny avatar. I think I’m ready. Contemplated the stretched template for a while: It’s something else.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

FIE’S LOG, DAY 3: List of provisions: 1bp, folder of funny images, google, funny avatar. I think I’m ready. Contemplated the stretched template for a while: It’s something else.

FIE’S LOG, DAY 4: Began long scrolling towards upvote. Hand begun to ache…It’s hard, not just because it’s tiring— It’s so empty. So empty. So much more lonely then I had imagined.

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

FIE’S LOG, DAY 4: Began long scrolling towards upvote. Hand begun to ache…It’s hard, not just because it’s tiring— It’s so empty. So empty. So much more lonely then I had imagined.

FIE’s LOG, DAY 5: Lost BP, rope gone…I don’t…I don’t know…

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

FIE’s LOG, DAY 5: Lost BP, rope gone…I don’t…I don’t know…

FIE’S LOG, DAY 6: ....

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

FIE’S LOG, DAY 6: ....

FIE’S LOG, DAY 7: Saw began to see end of template! More beautiful than I ever imagined!

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

FIE’S LOG, DAY 7: Saw began to see end of template! More beautiful than I ever imagined!

FIE’S LOG, DAY 8: Upvote bumon, glorious! So glorious! I have never felt so wonderful!

Fie

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

Fie Posted:

FIE’S LOG, DAY 8: Upvote bumon, glorious! So glorious! I have never felt so wonderful!

FIE’S LOG, DAY 9: Beginning trek down. Have up voted. Understand so much more about myself about the world. Earlier today I heard a sound. It was silence.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!