Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature [CLOSED] Any chance of PvP?

UrieLL

[Llu Lux LUEshi]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Would be nice to have some way to battle other players, even if they have to consent first. Perhaps duel friends to see which of us really is the better?

Just a thought.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

The clbumes are not balanced properly for PvP.

SexiiLegz

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I feel it’d just be a case of whoever would fire off the bad poetry attack would just win first.

Mind you, I do feel co-operative pwning of forums would be muchos fun.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

This seems to be along the lines of this, which was here first. So I’m closing this thread (for all the good it does) in the hope that further discussion of PvP occurs in one place.

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

PvP wouldn’t be a bad feature if implemented properly. But I think the way most people invision it would be a huge strain on hardware and the database. If anything I would say if they were to take this route to maybe set up a speed run duel system where a player can enter (for those who have played online poker) a lobby and wait for the battle to begin. Maybe allow a character one or 2 of those a day.

It’s not perfect and quite frankly it’s unneeded but at the same time gives a player a concept of a deeper means of interaction with fellow users.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!