Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Awesome multiplayer feature suggestion, that will make your brain go "Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick! Now THAT'S sweet!"

originalbill-
monkey

[Dorky Idiots of very specialness]

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Everything about this game rocks my hairy bum. Well. That is except for one thing. I have noticed that the crew behind this delightful game is very open to ideas so I thought I would throw something in the pot.

The feature I’m missing is a somewhat duel-based multiplayer feature. Let’s say I’m bored with collecting scoops and pwning forums. I wanna challenge another player (preferably in the same level to even up the odds). Each player is awarded with a fixed amount of flezz (which is used to buy consumables and other important blib-blab) and then proceeds to pwn each others digital bumes with their abilities n’ ****.

And maybe something like: Trolls (or emo kid/camwhore) couldn’t fight other trolls (emo kids/camwhores), but rather wage war solely against the other player clbumes. That way the users within the various clbumes would connect and bond in whole new ways of binary brotherhood! Okay maybe that last suggestion was a bit sucky. But hey something like this could be awesome.

Maybe even fully-fledged wars with dozens of players (let’s say 4 from each clbum) pwning like they never pwnt before. Last clbum standing.

I see fantastic championships, endless glory and happy, happy days!

Yeah.

originalbillmonkey edited this message on 03/12/2008 2:40PM

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

You mean… kinda like Domination, but with fake flezz?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick! Now THAT’S sweet!

I like the idea you’re heading for, and no, I don’t think it’s like Domination. This sounds like a one-on-one, or group-on-group (not necessarily Klan), or maybe even group-on-one for the kinky ones, where somehow we’d use our character’s abilities and stats to take on each other, rather than forums. I’m gonna let that idea percolate in my head, while I make this suggestion: Rather than have the Flezz awarded from the system, let us bet on our own competitions and on others.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i like this idea, its not like a foot* race, like domination, but like an arena thread where they post ascii art and you respond by mentioning that you are only 13, and its a battle to the death, maybe instead of fake flezz though, just award everyone some fixed number minus their level in necessary supplies.

*where “foot” means “ice cream”

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 03/12/2008 3:09PM

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Did I just see someone say “bet?” Sweet Jesus, as if Gamble-bot isn’t bad enough…

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Maybe some form of attack each other’s virtual stalls? Or like a Guitar Hero duel, where instead of attempting to pwn a thread, vying for dominance within it?

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

comment redacted
aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 12/05/2010 3:35PM

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I was thinking of each player having a ‘journal’ (basically a forum with HP equal to the player’s Ego divided between a random number of threads) which a player can ‘install’ one of thier attacks for it to use (clbum abilities only; dun want anyone leaving thier Bad poetry in there).

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

if its head to head then your enemy’s ego is the pwnage meter.

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

I was trying to imagine how this would play out, and what I got was… remarkably similar to the Role-playing formus.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I think that’s a great idea. I’d totally take part, I’m close enough to level 10 as it is.

From what I hear though, I lucked out and chose the strongest clbum, so hopefully they take that into account.

The whole “group fight” thing sounds really cool though.

originalbill-
monkey

[Dorky Idiots of very specialness]

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

n00b65 Posted:

I’m gonna let that idea percolate in my head, while I make this suggestion: Rather than have the Flezz awarded from the system, let us bet on our own competitions and on others.

Well. The flezz I suggested as “awarded” was meant to be used on items (mostly consumables, I guess) prior to each battle, so that every attending player has equal amounts of pwning-equipment.

The whole betting thing though is a neat idea for them prize winnings.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’d be down for that, though not the “no dueling within your clbum” thing. i said it in another thread, I’ll say it here: Emo Kids hate themselves, Camwhores hate Trolls, and Trolls hate everyone else, other Trolls included.

I think it’d be sweet to see me throwing some hardcore insult damage at another player in a 1-on-1 duel to the death, and possibly allow people to put some Flezz on the line?

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Bumping good idea.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

i like this idea, but make a cage match a random group fight one and a klan v klan one where it doesn’t matter what level you are or anything you still get put into the fight.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

This game has needed a PVP vector for a long time.

Klan V Klan wouldn’t be feasible because of clan size differences.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

I think people need to remember the newest addition to the CZ team

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

swine Posted:

This game has needed a PVP vector for a long time.

Klan V Klan wouldn’t be feasible because of clan size differences.

it would be like the raiding join up bit in the klan bit, i think thats limited? if not then this would obv have a limit ot a certain amount of members.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I was going to say; I’m betting there’d be a limit. Not everyone in the klan could fight at the same time anyway.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Chawin Posted:

I think people need to remember the newest addition to the CZ team

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!