Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry Post your favorite fanfics here!

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

AN: This story goes out to all the gays in the world. If you’re a gay-hater, **** you. Stop persecuting us.

Harry lifted his head. Semen curled down the side of his mouth, coagulating around his chin. His tongue snapped out and licked it off. The semi-sweet taste, mixed with the pungent aroma of sweat and feces brought Harry to levels of ecstasy previously unexplored by man.

“You’re magic to me, Draco.”

Draco flipped himself over into the doggy-style position.

“With a little help from Madame Erotica’s Never-Fail Orgasm Fantastique.” He winked. Harry came. “It’s only 5 galleons. Or you could trade in 50 of Hagrid’s Flamboyant Gay Bar credits.” Harry thrust back and forth, like a jackhammer, a magic jackhammer.

“Oh…oh…OHHH!!1”

Draco withdrew and turned around in mock panic.

“You didn’t great times in me, did you?? I could get pregnant!!”

Harry laughed.

“You’re so cute, Draco baby. No, I didn’t great times. But I thought of a great idea! Why don’t we spend all our free time stripping, so we can get these magic dildos?”

Draco stared in a blank expression, a state typically known as hyperglycemia, from swallowing too much semen.

“Then,” Harry continued, “we can rent or sell them for much more to the other horny students of Hogwarts! Most of them have parents that check their Gringott’s debit card every week, so they can’t buy it themselves. But my parents are dead, and your parents are major male reproductive organholders in the company! Therefore-”

Draco interrupted by grabbing Harry’s rigid manhandle and pulling him into a 69 position. He stopped slurping up the succulent manjuice for a few seconds.

“Stop worrying about money, Haaaarrryy. I’m too horny!!!” Draco quickly returned to his duties.

Harry lifted his head for a second time. “Alright, alright, you sexy Dark Lord you.”

Draco looked out from between Harry’s legs blearily. His eyes were obscured by a curtain of great times.

“Mmmm, your male reproductive organ is so juicy. It reminds me of one of those Muggle hot dogs, except not as long or wide.”

They continued to 69 in bliss for several minutes, minutes during which Harry swore he had risen so high that he could see his parents in heaven. Finally, he felt that warm sensations creeping up his shaven crotch.

“Ohh YES!! YES DRACO!”

“Mmmm, I told you, nothing can match the mouth of a Death Eater.” He winked, and immediately regretted it.

“OWWW, OWWWWWW, MY VOLDEMORT!!! SATANDAMMIT!! MUGGLE****ER!!!” He ran out into the hallway, screaming incoherently. The other males in the dorms looked up, or rather down, in admiration. Draco reached the end of the hallway, before being stopped by an icy cold hand.

“Draco, what did I tell you?”

Draco turned towards the voice.

“Professor Snape, is that you?? OH DARK LORD, HELP ME!!”

Snape sighed.

“I told you, use a condom. It’s a highly useful Muggle invention, like all other Muggle inventions. Like dildos. And up til 20 years ago, the wizard world was still casting the shiverus vibratus spell on wooden objects instead.”

Draco didn’t have the energy to respond. Tears of pain mixed in with Harry’s semen.

Snape looked on nonchalantly.

“Well, let’s just get you cleaned up, shall we? Accio Semen!” He flicked his wand daintily, and caught the flying great times with his mouth.

“Mmm. This is top-notch stuff. Let me guess, you’ve been ****ing Harry Potter again, you lucky dog?”

Draco nodded happily, his tear-streaked face in a radiant shine.

“Niiice. Let’s get ourselves down to the common room, shall we? I’ve just come in from the sky, broom-****ing, you know. It’s nice if you’re looking for the exhibitionist thrill combined with the pleasure of male reproductive organ. And I couldn’t reach Sprout today either, he was out sick. Almost every week now. I think the Muggles call it AIDS.”

Draco shook his head. “You can go ahead. I have to attend to Harry in my room.”

Snape winked saucily.

“Alright, but remember, you have two Wizard Health bumignments late. Maybe you can meet me after clbum one day, and we can discuss an appropriate…er…punishment.” He tipped his flamboyant pink newspaper boy cap and rubbed his hands in anticipation of a warm fire.

I never thought about writing fanfiction before, but I do love me some Paula Deen exclamation point exclamation point heart heart

I’m gonna post part one of mah story here and if you like it, I’ll write more!

rainbow heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart rainbow

Part I

Paula Deen surveyed the set after her latest taping of “Paula’s Party.” The counters were thick with bumer, just the way she liked it. It would only be a few more minutes before Mark, this summer’s intern, would be here to clean up. She would have to work quickly.

Paula took a handful of bumer and smeared it over her ample cleavage. Her chest heaved and her thighs quivered with anticipation. The bumer slicked over her bosoms and began to melt, dripping down to her stomach and into her black sequin gown. She worried slightly that one day, a Food Network executive would find out about these yearly intern “training sessions.” But then she remembered that they had all been through it, too.

Just then, Mark entered the studio. He had known that today was the day, and was both aroused and afraid. At 18 years old, Mark was still a virgin. He had gotten the internship through his grandmother, who was a high school friend of Paula’s. He had hoped that half of what he’d heard from last year’s interns was true: that she was both a tyrant and had an insatiable appetite.

GooseFriedBacon edited this message on 05/23/2009 1:58AM

“The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook”

-Julia Child

Twat me on twatter: https://twitter.com/GooseFriedBacon

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

theres this guy Charlie Sheen but not me he just happens to be named Charlie Sheen and hes not an actor hes some kind of astronaut secret agent type thing anyway hes on a motorcycle and hes blazin down a high way why are there no cars on the highway your confused arent you well thats called suspense male reproductive organhead

so im Charlie Sheen is cruisin down the high way and he hits a ramp and launches all the way in to ****in space everybodys livin up in space these days that why there were no cars on the highway so Charlie Sheen is up on the space world and he gets an bumignment to infiltrate the rebel moon base on the moon the rebels dont like living in space thats why theyre rebelin

so Charlie Sheen drives his mototrcycle to the moon and he encounters the rebels prety fast and he starts punchin them and sayin funny **** and theres karate kicks where people get kicked out into space and into the heart of the sun i even rip some ****in dudes space helmets or space hats as they call them in the future so i rip their spoace hats off and there heads explode

i go into the base and i start shootin people i dont know who they are but they dead now and **** Charlie Sheen is sayin all this **** you cant here me cause im the writer duh so its all BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM and i got guns in both hands and i find the rebel leader and hes all like good to see you made it Charlie Sheen

and it turns out hes my brother did I mention i dammit Charlie Sheen has a brother he does and his brother was lost a long time ago during some kind of thing probably involvin space

but hes alive and the head of the rebels

i kill him anyway and they throw me a parade

**** i mean Charlie Sheen

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

LOLICAKE

[Forever Alone]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hi my name is Twila Beatiful Psyco Topaz (not cullen yet, bcuz i ddnt meet edward yet) n i live in waschington wif my sister Midnite. we liv in a dark house that iz far away from every1 els n we r vampires. we feest on blood n no1 else noes dat we are vampirs. not evn are mom wich is y we moved away to b by ourselves. yes we r LONERS.

i go 2 a hi school n every1 finks dat im really hott, i hav strait blak hair nd topez eyes n mi sister midnte is da same accept she has magenta eyez. i wear lots of blak makup on mi eyes even tho i hav dark ciircles under my eyes, (a/n ok if u think thats lame then *** U, edword has dem too and steraphie myers sed hes realli hot ok.) i dnt lyk any1 at mi school, i am a missenthrop (a/n loook it up) that menz i hate other ppl accept midnite.

one day i met a realli sexi vampore named EDWARd CULLENS he haz realli white skin lyk me. he is satan’s gift to dis planet (a/n I DONT BELEVE IN GOD I AM N ATHEIST. i thnk saten created dis universe god bles u satan u r alwayz in mi heart.) so anywey i met him i nda skewl n he was wif some fukking ugli bum bytch named bella swann. she waz soo stupid n she kept fallin out of her seat. edwward lookd at me lyk wtf is dis gurl doing. i smiled at him sexi and aventerous n he new rite away that i wuz a vampir, i culd tell from his eyes wich were da same collor as mine.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!