Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ban Me AtomicScripter: The ePeen

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

That doesn’t mean there aren’t a few bad picks in the bunch Log in to see images!

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

We can resume arguing once Summer is over…

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Raepdog Posted:

If Atomic is not stripped of all titles, banned from the site, and mocked I will cut off my balls and carve ‘FORUMWARZ MAKES ME HURT’ into my chest then commit suicide. I am willing to take the fall.

Dude, don’t give him a reason to keep AtomicStripper on the team. Do you realize how hard that makes it for the rest of us Auditors that don’t have megalomonia?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

you are horrible

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

AtomicScripter Posted:

I’m listening to Dogreat timesent, and watching Mythbusters.

No one was talking to you get the **** out of this thread.

CoreyJess Posted:

It ain’t worth it man. We should all be relaxing. What are you drinking? Listening to?

And don’t hate on the apprentices until they’ve had a chance to prove what they can do, There were some really good people chosen.

So true like my main man Fortunato. Im drinkin some Hot Coco listening to NBC Dateline. So whats new with you?

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

Samildanach Posted:

Dude, don’t give him a reason to keep AtomicStripper on the team. Do you realize how hard that makes it for the rest of us Auditors that don’t have megalomonia?

oh snap!

But once more, I was only using it to counter those who have such a huge ego they can’t be shown up by such a fine upstanding member of society like me.

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

Raepdog Posted:

So true like my main man Fortunato. Im drinkin some Hot Coco listening to NBC Dateline. So whats new with you?

You’re an unfunny bumhurt fabulous person, and no one likes you. Log in to see images!

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

AtomicScripter Posted:

You’re an unfunny bumhurt fabulous person, and no one likes you. Log in to see images!

I would probably be willing to bet more people on this site like me-

Scratch That.

More people hate you than me, or, said hate is greater than you for me. But I don’t measure myself by other’s approval like you do, being picked for Apprentice won’t keep me from offing myself, pleasant talks with people like Corey do.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

AtomicScripter Posted:

oh snap!

But once more, I was only using it to counter those who have such a huge ego they can’t be shown up by such a fine upstanding member of society like me.

You’re still here?

Raepdog Posted:

You left us hanging in your other thread.

Other than that just drinking and flamebating

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

Raepdog Posted:

I would probably be willing to bet more people on this site like me-

Scratch That.

More people hate you than me, or, said hate is greater than you for me. But I don’t measure myself by other’s approval like you do, being picked for Apprentice won’t keep me from offing myself, pleasant talks with people like Corey do.

Does it matter? More people like me than you, so it all evens out. Log in to see images!

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

AtomicScripter Posted:

Does it matter? More people like me than you, so it all evens out. Log in to see images!

Did you really just say that?

Heh…

You’re 12, aren’t you?

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

AtomicScripter Posted:

Actually not only do I not measure myself by how many people like me, Im sorta thinking that more people like me no offence because I don’t horde things like being picked for Apprentice over others.

That and my deep chocolate voice.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Hey Atomicscripter Im funnier, more loved, more appreciated, less hated, more creative, more successful, and all around a better person than you, and the only reason I wasn’t the favorite front-runner to win this stupid apprentice thing is

1)I have better things to do with my time than waste a summer working for what would be a single digit percentage increase in my income.

2)I’ve done more with my time here than you, which includes being permabanned twice but let back in because everyone ****ing loves me and couldn’t stand to go on without me. JB, in his infinite wisdom Log in to see images!, outlawed permabanned people from applying, so even if I wanted to waste my time, I wouldn’t be allowed to.

3)I prefer to elicit change in the most noisy, messy, obnoxious and pointless ways possible. Actually contributing in a way that would make the game better for ****s like you is about the last thing I want to do.

So go ahead and say “hurf durf ima apprentice you wanna see my skills” and be proud of it, but know that the only reason you made the cut was because actually talented people like myself couldn’t be bothered to answer the call.

hows that for megalomania guys howd I do?

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

oh also I have you hellbanned atomic****pile so don’t bother responding I won’t read it.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Hey Atomicscripter Im funnier, more loved, more appreciated, less hated, more creative, more successful, and all around a better person than you, and the only reason I wasn’t the favorite front-runner to win this stupid apprentice thing is

1)I have better things to do with my time than waste a summer working for what would be a single digit percentage increase in my income.

2)I’ve done more with my time here than you, which includes being permabanned twice but let back in because everyone ****ing loves me and couldn’t stand to go on without me. JB, in his infinite wisdom Log in to see images!, outlawed permabanned people from applying, so even if I wanted to waste my time, I wouldn’t be allowed to.

3)I prefer to elicit change in the most noisy, messy, obnoxious and pointless ways possible. Actually contributing in a way that would make the game better for ****s like you is about the last thing I want to do.

So go ahead and say “hurf durf ima apprentice you wanna see my skills” and be proud of it, but know that the only reason you made the cut was because actually talented people like myself couldn’t be bothered to answer the call.

hows that for megalomania guys howd I do?

**** me please.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

another pro thread by atomic scripter, a+ rated 5

AtomicScript-
er

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

oh also I have you hellbanned atomic****pile so don’t bother responding I won’t read it.

No, you don’t. You lie to yourself so you can sleep at night Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Tesfan Posted:

another pro thread by atomic scripter, a+ rated 5

nevermind, actually read it

AtomicScripter Posted:

Only awarded to those whom I deem worthy.

please dont give this to me

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Goddamnit, AS, you’ve got me empathisizing with Hobart Bliggity now. You bastard. Get out of this thread so people can go back to relaxing!

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Samildanach Posted:

Goddamnit, AS, you’ve got me empathisizing with Hobart Bliggity now. You bastard. Get out of this thread so people can go back to relaxing!

Hey man good comic Im waiting to pick up volume 1.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!