Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Audio I hate

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

mujadaddy Posted:

’m not the one spamflooding some ****ing eye-liner bull****, and I don’t have pictures of male reproductive organhead mushrooms in my sig.

If you wish to gag upon mine johnson, just say so.

Goddamn, you are a ****ing retard, aren’t you? Spamflooding? This is one thread about one song, dip****. I made like seven posts and was content with letting it die, but no, dip****s like yourself had to come and gay up my thread like your opinion mattered. Not that you even understand what it is you heard. Too ****ing dumb to tell the difference between thrash and glam and you think you can insult me? Get out before you hurt yourself, boy.

Oh, gag on your johnson? You couldn’t gag a ****ing fruit fly, woman. Jesus H. ****ing Christ, you couldn’t hurl a decent insult if doing so meant you lost your virginity. You are way out of your league, here. Better go back to sucking daddy’s male reproductive organ like a good fabulous person.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

i hate youre posting

mujadaddy

Avatar: 124436 Thu May 28 02:12:56 -0400 2009

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Sneaky27 Posted:

Spamflooding? I made like seven posts

Too ****ing dumb to tell the difference between thrash and glam

You are way out of your league, here.

Yeah, I don’t play your league. The “I quote glam lyrics and get really aggressive when invited for some friendly male reproductive organ sucking” League.

~in caput confodemus te~

Delura Bjorn

Avatar: 45358 Mon May 25 13:54:37 -0400 2009

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

i hate my ex!!!1! LOLOLOL

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Objectively bad thread. No imo involved.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

mujadaddy Posted:

Yeah, I don’t play your league. The “I quote glam lyrics and get really aggressive when invited for some friendly male reproductive organ sucking” League.

Yes, keep repeating weak and ineffectual insults, that will make you a troll. See, it’s not just that you’re stupid, it’s that you’re so stubbornly stupid. ****ing clown boat.

Lord Shplane Posted:

Objectively bad thread. No imo involved.

Correct, ‘O great Captain of the Obvious. This is Forumwarz, there are no good threads.

Delura Bjorn

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

yay paris!

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

mujadaddy Posted:

If i am to make a suggestion for you, don’t argue with the level 35’s, especially when you’re such a new player.

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

AntiRules187 Posted:

If i am to make a suggestion for you, don’t argue with the level 35’s, especially when you’re such a new player.

See, I would actually argue the opposite. The more time you spend playing fwz, the more likely you are to be a mbumive fabulous person.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

little jack hoyrner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

sat in a corner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

eating his christmas pie

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

he stuck his thumb

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

up his bumm

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

and his mom was like

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

“lol upvoted”

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

BAM

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Sneaky27 Posted:

Goddamn, you are a ****ing retard, aren’t you? Spamflooding? This is one thread about one song, dip****. I made like seven posts and was content with letting it die, but no, dip****s like yourself had to come and gay up my thread like your opinion mattered. Not that you even understand what it is you heard. Too ****ing dumb to tell the difference between thrash and glam and you think you can insult me? Get out before you hurt yourself, boy.

Oh, gag on your johnson? You couldn’t gag a ****ing fruit fly, woman. Jesus H. ****ing Christ, you couldn’t hurl a decent insult if doing so meant you lost your virginity. You are way out of your league, here. Better go back to sucking daddy’s male reproductive organ like a good fabulous person.

this is such an awful post i dont even know what to do so heres the bondage duck again hth

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Delura Bjorn

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

itt guess the 4chan users

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!