Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Contest for 1 BP - Troll me!

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

oh God this actually terrifies me

it should. are you sure you want me to post it? because I feel really bad about it and am having second thoughts.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I Log in to see images! U.

Side note: I enjoy ****ing corpses.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

yousrs maeouth aslemls fof aenusmielk.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Odalisque Posted:

it should. are you sure you want me to post it? because I feel really bad about it and am having second thoughts.

if this is about the nudes I was really drunk and couldn’t get it up

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

oayuuhaceve a ssamell peeins.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I would troll you, but frankly, you’re not worth the effort. And 1BP? You cheap, slimy little hobo. Get out of my sight.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Parsley, rosemary, and thyme

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

God Bless Texas with His own hand

Brought down angels from the promise land

Gave em’ a place where they could dance

If you wanna see heaven brother here’s your chance

I’ve been sent to spread the message

God bless Texas

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Oh and Hobart is the best poster on flamebate in my honest opinion. Quite a feat when you consider all the great posters we have here on these amazing forums. Log in to see images!

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

it’s about me, will you stop thinking about yourself for a second

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Odalisque Posted:

Are you trying to say that Hobart is ChilePepino’s real father?

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

was Posted:

Are you trying to say that Hobart is ChilePepino’s real father?

no, this is serious and real, I just want to make sure he’s here and ready before I post it.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

\ lgvjdsbf aklsdasjb l; dsdslkvsdal;lb;jnkll;aefwpopia ;l

Charlie Sheen Posted:

man i was havin some bloody marys on keifer sutherlands porch and i was like hey kief you ever hear of this hobart bliggity guy and he was like no and i was like you see theres this **** called the internet and he was like i know what the internet is Chuck and im like it connects you to the rest of the ****in world you can do some shoppin or look at titties or find out why your male reproductive organ is all purple and kiefs like my male reproductive organ aint purple Chuck and i say well if it was you could go on and find out why

and kiefers getting a little ****y and hes like i know what the ****in internet is Chuck just get to the point and im like there this guy hobart bliggity and he sucks and hes so bad at everythin he does one time i was like hey hobart take my boat off that ramp and he couldnt do it couldnt even drive a boat

and kief was like couldnt drive a boat

and i was like no man

couldnt drive a boat

u cant tho.

i guess if no one does than mr. sheen wins the pot

legendkiller-

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

double ron paul

smeagul

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I don’t want your ****ing BP.

Go **** yourself.

If this wins dont do it.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Charlie Sheen Posted:

man i was havin some bloody marys on keifer sutherlands porch and i was like hey kief you ever hear of this hobart bliggity guy and he was like no and i was like you see theres this **** called the internet and he was like i know what the internet is Chuck and im like it connects you to the rest of the ****in world you can do some shoppin or look at titties or find out why your male reproductive organ is all purple and kiefs like my male reproductive organ aint purple Chuck and i say well if it was you could go on and find out why

and kiefers getting a little ****y and hes like i know what the ****in internet is Chuck just get to the point and im like there this guy hobart bliggity and he sucks and hes so bad at everythin he does one time i was like hey hobart take my boat off that ramp and he couldnt do it couldnt even drive a boat

and kief was like couldnt drive a boat

and i was like no man

couldnt drive a boat

Yeah but then later on we were out and Emilio was drivin and we took that bad acid (this was many years ago) and tripped the **** out and I jumped up and punched out Emilio (he hadn’t shaved for a few week becuase he was out of work and depressed and I thought he was Taliban) and just floored that ****ed toward what I thought was John F Kennedy’s bumhole but really was that ramp and I ****ing backflipped the boat and that girls top came off and her titties landed right in your face but they were bad fake titties so you thought some alien **** was attacking you and you were callin out for your daddy to help goin “Dad! Oh **** dad help! Martin! Marrrrtin **** martin **** me ahhhhh help” and I looked over at the shore and Marty was just shakin his head and gettin a beej from Glen Close like it was no big deal.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

legendkiller96 Posted:

double ron paul

this is the kind of post that, if selected by the random ****, will not win because **** you.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Odalisque Posted:

I will stop thinking about me when you stop thinking about me Log in to see images!

MiaHo

Avatar: 120300 Tue Feb 03 16:52:59 -0500 2009

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

This thread was one of the few worth posting in because it demonstrates the subtle self-defeating nature of this site and people who post in it.

I’m sure you morons are probably so blinded by the game rewards of this thread that you failed to notice that a trolling contest defests the purpose of a “Civil Discussion” forum heading, of which “Contests” is a sub.

This demonstrates the futility of participating in something which is fundamentally flawed to begin with. Yes, I’m talking about this site, which I only visit out of morbid curiosity, much to my own detriment.

The fact is, no one can troll Hobart better than Hobart himself, meaning that he won the contest in the OP, and the only way to win would be to commend him for outsmarting almost everyone, keep the discussion civil, and post something like this in the hopes that people will see that the more they make fun of others, the stupider they make themselves look. Yes, especially me, which is why I am sorely tempted to never post again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!