Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Contest for 1 BP - Troll me!

Malpercio

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

You are a waste of space. You and everything you do will always be mediocre. There’s no sense in striving for greatness, you’ll never get it. All your life, you will always be mediocre. Hope you don’t put any faith in any sort of supreme deity either, because, guess what? Your wasting your time. There is no God, your religion is false. So have fun in your mediocre life, with your mediocre job, and your mediocre wife. All you will ever achieve is mediocrity. But don’t worry, you aren’t special. Everybody is doomed to mediocrity. You’re in the same boat as the overly fat Dungeons and Dragons nerd who ****s his pants every other minute, and guess what? That boat ain’t floating. So, **** off. Stop acting like you are so special, because you aren’t.

master1202

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

.. yyou know what,.... **** it

Retro704

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

To start the troll-ball rollin, you all are inferior posters.

Wtf is this, **** sux my male reproductive organ hump:

yhw t’nod uoy tae ym tihs

(hows that?)

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

man i was havin some bloody marys on keifer sutherlands porch and i was like hey kief you ever hear of this hobart bliggity guy and he was like no and i was like you see theres this **** called the internet and he was like i know what the internet is Chuck and im like it connects you to the rest of the ****in world you can do some shoppin or look at titties or find out why your male reproductive organ is all purple and kiefs like my male reproductive organ aint purple Chuck and i say well if it was you could go on and find out why

and kiefers getting a little ****y and hes like i know what the ****in internet is Chuck just get to the point and im like there this guy hobart bliggity and he sucks and hes so bad at everythin he does one time i was like hey hobart take my boat off that ramp and he couldnt do it couldnt even drive a boat

and kief was like couldnt drive a boat

and i was like no man

couldnt drive a boat

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

You’re a furry.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Shii Posted:

You’re a furry.

Sorry Hobart, I can’t do anything worse than this, I love you too much.

notameme

[9 VIBRATING bumPLUGS]

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Your Mom sucks male reproductive organ in Hell. Log in to see images!

legendkiller-

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Crinkz

Avatar: 165830 Sun Mar 22 02:17:42 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Hi, just wanting Crinkz to spend yet another BP to try and copy me. -CrinkzPipe

dobnits Posted:

You are aware I can simply ban you for the hell of it and nobody would think anything of it. Why would I have to win a contest to do just that. Nobody would really care, you aren’t as special important as you think yourself to be.

And if it so turns out that I don’t win…so what? I can still sleep as comfortably as I do every night knowing that I am more successful, more intelligent, more powerful, better looking, and pretty much more awesome than you in every way shape and form both imaginable and fantastic. I am also more wealthy, and should I not win, I will simply laugh it off and buy another 100 BP if I so choose to. Or I can win a decent contest that isn’t OMG POST SOMETHING OMFG, and actually requires putting some effort into!

And do you want to know why? Regardless of your petty response (bumuming you could dribble them out of your drooling mouth) I am going to tell you anyway. Cuz I am dobnits, the unsung hero from which legends are made of around here. It may be a fact that people may not know my name, or what exactly I do, but they damn well know my work, and it is everywhere.

Which leaves me with one question, you worthless skidmark on the underpants of humanity. What oh what have you exactly done around here lately (You know, aside from posting ****ty contests and getting banned time and time again) ?

I’ll leave you with that.

Now go back to your one man circle jerk.

dude post more this is awesome

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Odalisque Posted:

promise you wont hate me forever?

promise.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

This contest has a very small prize, showing a great deal of selfishness and impiety in you.

For shame.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

yourgay

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

promise.

because I have a confession to make that will shake your foundation

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Odalisque Posted:

because I have a confession to make that will shake your foundation

oh God this actually terrifies me

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

oh God this actually terrifies me

Well you see, Hobart, as well as the remainder of the viewing public (AKA my captivated audience) this aforementioned post sure as starlight goes to show that on top of being a Grade S dumbbum, you are also a ****-pants woman's genitals bum scaredy cat to boot. By the way, before you go thanking me for that compliment, I feel obligated to hammer it through your thick skull that this is actually a bad thing, and you should be offended. This is, of course, presuming your ADHD or possible autism* didn’t kick in before you could read the whole first sentence without getting distracted by something shiny or an “OMG Ep1c 4chan thread.” If you did however, read this far into this, I suppose there may be a bit of hope for your brain yet…

Oh, who the hell am I kidding. Go back to your precious memes and stuff. I already feel as if I’ve wasted enough time on you. Your mind wouldn’t be worth saving anyway.

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

Sincerely, your intellectual (and pretty much everything else) superior,

dobnits

* Point of clarification: I haven’t gone into a thorough enough investigation of your posts to diagnose whats wrong with your head to cause such insipidity. This is mainly for fear of being put in a coma from reading such a concentrated dosage of stupid.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

dobnits Posted:

Well you see, Hobart, as well as the remainder of the viewing public (AKA my captivated audience) this aforementioned post sure as starlight goes to show that on top of being a Grade S dumbbum, you are also a ****-pants woman's genitals bum scaredy cat to boot. By the way, before you go thanking me for that compliment, I feel obligated to hammer it through your thick skull that this is actually a bad thing, and you should be offended. This is, of course, presuming your ADHD or possible autism* didn’t kick in before you could read the whole first sentence without getting distracted by something shiny or an “OMG Ep1c 4chan thread.” If you did however, read this far into this, I suppose there may be a bit of hope for your brain yet…

Oh, who the hell am I kidding. Go back to your precious memes and stuff. I already feel as if I’ve wasted enough time on you. Your mind wouldn’t be worth saving anyway.

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

Sincerely, your intellectual (and pretty much everything else) superior,

dobnits

* Point of clarification: I haven’t gone into a thorough enough investigation of your posts to diagnose whats wrong with your head to cause such insipidity. This is mainly for fear of being put in a coma from reading such a concentrated dosage of stupid.

My post history reads like Chaucer; every bit of it brilliant and captivating, and every last word poetry.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Simple contest, simple rules. dealt

also, male reproductive organs.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Hey Hobart, remember that one time that you were all “Do these pants make my bum look fat?” and I was all “No way, they make your male reproductive organ look huge though”

I lied. You did look fat. (your male reproductive organ still looked huge, they’re nice pants).

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

FAIL Posted:

Hey Hobart, remember that one time that you were all “Do these pants make my bum look fat?” and I was all “No way, they make your male reproductive organ look huge though”

I lied. You did look fat. (your male reproductive organ still looked huge, they’re nice pants).

My male reproductive organ is all fat Log in to see images!

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

hobart what if i get all of fwz to trol you by ignorinf your **** contest will that count

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!