Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature do anybody want to know where did Jalapeno Bootyhole get his avatar

There is a price to how much information i can give you the amount that gets reveled will depend on how much you pay me in BP so here are the price list

Level 1 info 1 BP

Level 2 info 2 BP

Level 3 info 3 BP

and so on and so forth

Random info 2 BP

the higher the level the higher quality and/or quantity of info you get

there is the possibilty of me being banned after this and

here is my excuse for not getting banned: it is useful and entertaining and; personal insults, unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers and don’t exist;and it is not annoying

just incase you forgot the rule and want to ban me for no reason look at this before you ban me

NON-RP FORUM RULE ONE: DON’T BE AN bumHOLE

The non-RP forums are for discussing Forumwarz and the real world in a useful and entertaining fashion. Don’t troll them up with personal insults, unconstructive criticism/suggestions/answers, or just plain annoying things like UPPER CASE text. Including in thread titles.

Let’s keep our Trolling fun for everyone. There’s a fine line between roleplaying a prick and actually being a prick. Don’t cross it.

———

NON-RP FORUM RULE TWO: NO NUDES

Images portraying nudity are not allowed in non-RP forums. This includes your avatar. They’re fine in any of the role-playing forums and up to your klan leader in your klan forum.

—-

NON-RP FORUM RULE THREE: NO AUCTION LINKS OUTSIDE OF KYOUBAI

We have a non-RP forum for advertising your auctions. Don’t advertise them in other non-RP forums.

—-

INSTA-BAN RULE ONE: DO NOT DIVULGE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS

Full name, e-mail address, DOB, etc. Doing so will result in an insta-ban, no questions asked.

———

INSTA-BAN RULE TWO: NO SURPRISE SHOCK IMAGES OR BROWSER-HIJACKERS

When dealing with extreme graphics (shock images etc.), they are okay if linked to in the RP forums (with clearly indicated links, no tricks), but they must not be embedded. ANYWHERE, including the RP forums! Same deal with sites which hijack your browser. Failure to abide by this rule will result in an insta-ban.

If there’s any doubt in your mind about whether an image is shock or not, it would probably be in your best interest to get clearance from any of the moderators before posting it. Tubmail any of us a link and we’ll review it when it’s safe to do so. Make sure the link is clearly to an image file or we probably won’t look at it.

———

INSTA-BAN RULE THREE: NO NAKED OR HIGHLY SEXUALIZED PHOTOS/ILLUSTRATIONS OF UNDERAGE CHILDREN. ANYWHERE.

It’s almost certainly illegal to host these kinds of images in Canada and the admins don’t want to go to jail.

———

INSTA-BAN RULE FOUR: NO TUBMAIL SPAMMING

Spamming multiple users with tubmails is now a bannable offense.

———

INSTA-BAN RULE FIVE: NO ****ING WITH THE WIKI

Pretty self-explanatory, I think. Let me know if you need more clarification.

———

INSTA-BAN RULE SIX: DON’T PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE PERMABANNED

Because if you do, even in role-playing forums, we won’t take time to research it — we’ll trust you. And treat you accordingly. And if you’re stupid enough to let someone else use your account and they do this, that’s your own damn fault. (This rule to preserve moderator time.)

———

INSTA-BAN RULE SEVEN: DRAGCAVE DRAGONS POSTING RESTRICTIONS

Posting dragcave dragons in Sticky threads, EVEN IN RP FORUMS, is now bannable.

Of course they’re not allowed in non-RP forums (except for the ones specifically designed for them, in the proper forum) at all.

———

IMPORTANT NOTE

Note that all forums may have rules particular to them, and these are in stickies in those forums. Read those before posting there; bumuming that this post has everything of pertinence is not a safe bumumption.

———

TUBSWEETIE NOTE

Duplicate threads are popping up all over the place. When making a game-related thread, do a search related to your topic and see if something comes up. Check the forum you’re going to post it in to see if there’s the same idea right there in the topic list. If there is an identical or similar thread, just bump it. Dupes aren’t against the rules and won’t be, but they are annoying.

don’t forget to use whatever is above this before you ban me

The nerd o powa edited this message on 05/03/2009 9:07PM

UnBAN ME NOW

hey you may share the information i gave you by tub mail

UnBAN ME NOW

if you are still wondering how i get you tub mail adress i go to your profile and click tub mail

UnBAN ME NOW

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

I really have no idea what this thread is about I’m afraid.

Chawin Posted:

I really have no idea what this thread is about I’m afraid.

well then it is about where did Jalapeno Bootyhole get his avatar and that information will cost you some BP

UnBAN ME NOW

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

I am very confused. I don’t think this relates to game discussion. Could you please elaborate?

[12:05] <Stumpy_Mike> you can be kind of a **** sometimes

[15:12] <funjeh> UR A SKANK Log in to see images!

Vageena Davis Posted:

I am very confused. I don’t think this relates to game discussion. Could you please elaborate?

this relates to game discussion because i am talking Jalapeno Bootyhole’s avatar and he is the one of the game creator

UnBAN ME NOW

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

He’s trying to get people to send him BP. He got one BP from a donor (me) and bought Jalapeno a new avatar. Now he’s saying that he’ll reveal tiers of info about the avatar if people send him more BP. He posted the rules just to show the fact that if any of us attempt to contradict him he’ll report us.

Bad thread, bad post, bad poster.

EDIT: He has horrible grammar, and he’s begging for BP. He acts like this information is anything we care about. It’s not. Thread needs to be moved to closet of shame.

AtomicScripter edited this message on 05/03/2009 9:21PM

Join Haxxorz Hell™

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Let me get this straight.

You’re asking for BP for virtually pointless information (it’s from a kid’s cartoon set in Quebec), and at the same time you’re quoting the rules as a preemptive challenge to the Moderators and defying them to ban you?

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Thread does not belong in GD.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

First, asking for BP doesn’t belong in Game Discussion.

Secondly, it’s from a kid’s TV show. It’s not like it’s some kind of secret information.

Thread moved to a more appropriate location.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

It’s from Jacob Two-Two.

YHBT.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

lol i know the story behind it and i didn’t have to pay ****

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Holy ****, it’s a pompous bum of a user, versus a pompous bum of a moderator! WHO WILL WIN IN THIS BATTLE OF WITS?!!

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 05/12/2009 1:35AM

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The nerd o powa Posted:

Sergeant Cid Posted:

GO **** A RAINBOW EGG
GO **** A RAINBOW EGG
GO **** A RAINBOW EGG
GO **** A RAINBOW EGG
GO **** A RAINBOW EGG
GO **** A RAINBOW EGG
GO **** A RAINBOW EGG

p though competition imo.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

And his plan to climb the Flamebate Leaderboard is success!

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

MalditeLoki

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Dunatis Posted:

And his plan to climb the Flamebate Leaderboard is success!

who gives a ****, it’s a long ****ing way.

Big Bang

Avatar: 95349 Sun Jan 11 01:23:56 -0500 2009

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

ya, its going to be hard for him to beat himself

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

WoweeZowee Posted:

p though competition imo.

I don’t know. Cid is…well, Cid, but this guy actually copy/pasta’d the rules to explain why he shouldn’t be banned.

I KNOW! Let’s embarrbum ourselves by betting useless, in-game currency (BPs) on who’ll win! Log in to see images!

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

I don’t know. Cid is…well, Cid, but this guy actually copy/pasta’d the rules to explain why he shouldn’t be banned.

I KNOW! Let’s embarrbum ourselves by betting useless, in-game currency (BPs) on who’ll win! Log in to see images!

(I didn’t actually read the whole op before)

lol yes, it’s a though decision.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!