Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Demod Acid Flux

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

He’s a ****ty minimod that everyone hates, he’s powerhungry, he’s exactly the type of user that should never be made mod.

I mean, how the **** can that ****ing minimod ban Big Brother for minimodding? Acid Flux banning someone for minimodding is like Hitler banning someone for being too much of a ****ing nazi.

Acid Flux is unfit as a Flamebate mod. To mod flamebate means to regulate forums. Make sure legitimate exchanges can be had.

To mod a forum does not mean

Acid Flux Posted:

Spot reserved

Acid Flux Posted:

Spot reserved

Acid Flux Posted:

Spot reserved

Acid Flux Posted:

Spot reserved

Acid Flux Posted:

Spot reserved

Acid Flux Posted:

Spot reserved

Acid Flux Posted:

Spot reserved

Acid Flux Posted:

Spot reserved

and I’m being kind. I’m not actually posting “post reserved” 19 times to drown any criticism to this topic to the second page. That’s what Acid Flux does. Which is why he should be demodded. Discuss.

Robert James Fischer was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Robert James Fischer edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

how can a mod be a mini-mod?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

fine upstanding member of society-enjoy

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Yes. Please demod Acid Flux Sergeant Cid.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

how can a mod be a mini-mod?

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

to contribute, while I don’t necessarily like AF, I can’t really demand his head on a platter for not seeing things the way I do. He has the power, I don’t, and if we disagree on something he has the blessing and backing of the CZ staff. I don’t really understand this thread, since AF is no worse than any of the other mods, just “bad” in a different way (“bad: being entirely subjective here).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

He’s a ****ty minimod that everyone hates, he’s powerhungry, he’s exactly the type of user that should never be made mod.

I mean, how the **** can that ****ing minimod ban Big Brother for minimodding? Acid Flux banning someone for minimodding is like Hitler banning someone for being too much of a ****ing nazi.

Acid Flux is unfit as a Flamebate mod. To mod flamebate means to regulate forums. Make sure legitimate exchanges can be had.

To mod a forum does not mean

and I’m being kind. I’m not actually posting “post reserved” 19 times to drown any criticism to this topic to the second page. That’s what Acid Flux does. Which is why he should be demodded. Discuss.

DL:

Your entire argument to ‘demod me’ is the fact that I reserved spots on my Kyoubai Storefront page?

First off, let’s make sure we’re on the same page here. That thread, and those posts, were all made on February 11th.

I was made a Moderator on March 25th. Therefore, your claim that I performed these actions ‘as a mod’ is off by about six weeks, and is completely false.

Secondly, this was done solely for the purpose of adding new ‘Aisles’ and ‘Events’ in a convenient location on the Front Page of my thread, not to prevent any criticism. In fact, I believe there are negative comments made in that thread. Do you believe that it is critically important that such negative comments be on the front page of that thread? If so, then I’ll be more than happy to make one of those reserved spots a ‘Feedback Section’, and I’ll include all the feedback I’ve received, good & bad. Or you can feel free to start a thread of your own for ‘customer complaints’ about my Kyoubai Store..

Thirdly, you complained about this before I was made a Mod, and it was ruled (not by me, but by others) that your complaint was without merit. And yet, here you are, bringing it up again.

And finally… I didn’t ban Big Brother for minimodding. I’ve actually never banned Big Brother, at all. So the next time you want to jump into Game Discussion and post an inflammatory thread, I highly suggest you get your facts straight before making baseless accusations.

Any questions?

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

DL:

Your entire argument to ‘demod me’ is the fact that I reserved spots on my Kyoubai Storefront page?

First off, let’s make sure we’re on the same page here. That thread, and those posts, were all made on February 11th.

I was made a Moderator on March 25th. Therefore, your claim that I performed these actions ‘as a mod’ is off by about six weeks, and is completely false.

Secondly, this was done solely for the purpose of adding new ‘Aisles’ and ‘Events’ in a convenient location on the Front Page of my thread, not to prevent any criticism. In fact, I believe there are negative comments made in that thread. Do you believe that it is critically important that such negative comments be on the front page of that thread? If so, then I’ll be more than happy to make one of those reserved spots a ‘Feedback Section’, and I’ll include all the feedback I’ve received, good & bad. Or you can feel free to start a thread of your own for ‘customer complaints’ about my Kyoubai Store..

Thirdly, you complained about this before I was made a Mod, and it was ruled (not by me, but by others) that your complaint was without merit. And yet, here you are, bringing it up again.

And finally… I didn’t ban Big Brother for minimodding. I’ve actually never banned Big Brother, at all. So the next time you want to jump into Game Discussion and post an inflammatory thread, I highly suggest you get your facts straight before making baseless accusations.

Any questions?

A++ Qeing.

I’m upvoting that Log in to see images!

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

DL:

Any questions?

Yes

1)Why is an obvious troll thread still in GD if a mod has responded to it?

2)Why is the op of said troll thread not banned?

I do believe that if I were to post this thread in GD it’d be permatown for me again.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

If you are SO bumhurt then he’s doing a fine job.

Decisions, decisions.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Yes

I do believe that if I were to post this thread in GD it’d be permatown for me again.

1. I’m actually going to allow another Mod to make the call on this one, to ensure that I’m not ‘biased’.

2. See #1.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Yes

Thanks for pointing that out, I almost fell for it Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Admiral Douc-
hebag

[Fallen Knights Hon-
or Guard
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Unless there is something that I am missing, I think that AcidFlux has been doing a fine job as Mod, and I really don’t see why so many people apparently have probs with him. When I think of bad Mods, I think of people who are either A. lazy and do nothing, B. a total Nazi that will make a big deal about the smallest of issues, or C. somebody who is obviously biased, and hangs somebody for the same thing they’d let a buddy get away with. As far as I can see, Acid Flux is none of these things, and plus he actually seems to care about FW, which a Mod should.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Requesting move to RP boards for flaming purposes.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Fingerz Posted:

Requesting move to RP boards for flaming purposes.

You know, so I don’t go and get myself b& Log in to see images!

Spot

Avatar: 34067 2011-11-01 00:35:29 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Re-Re

Singularly the ****!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Too whiny for GD.

And you knew it, too. AND, on top of that, your primary complaint of “spot reserved” was run by, let’s see, me, ET, JB I think, possibly tubs, months ago, and we all said it’s not a problem.

So, congratulations. Your first bannable offense. To be consistent, since this was your first, you get a warning.

Now this is in an RP forum. I’m sure everyone will have fun with this.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

OK now ban SG94 Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

to contribute, while I don’t necessarily like AF, I can’t really demand his head on a platter for not seeing things the way I do. He has the power, I don’t, and if we disagree on something he has the blessing and backing of the CZ staff. I don’t really understand this thread, since AF is no worse than any of the other mods, just “bad” in a different way (“bad: being entirely subjective here).

i agree with this, and i’m glad i’m not the only one that feels like this.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

MC Banhammer Posted:

Now this is in an RP forum. I’m sure everyone will have fun with this.

TY TY TY

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!