Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Should I change my oil?

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’m trying to make a 100+ mile trip with a car that was driven today for the first time in months. The mileage since the last change is far below, but it’s been a long time since it’s been changed. If I don’t get an oil change in before I leave, how much am I probably putting my car at risk? Thanks.

The Jagged R-
ock Fondler

Avatar: 97179 Mon Mar 23 17:25:01 -0400 2009

[bumhurt Virgins]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

It would do no harm to change it,but it is probably not necessary. Check to see if you have enough oil in there and check all the fluid levels make sure they are all topped up.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Yes, it would be a good idea to change it. Sludge can build up if the car doesn’t run for a long time.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

It should be changed every 3 months or 3,000 miles. Whichever is sooner. I drove over 3000 miles across country and changed it as soon as I arrived at my destination.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

change it. an oil change is cheaper than the problems that not getting it changed could cost. it’s like, what, between $20-30 for an oil change?

just don’t let them sucker you in with all the other repairs they’ll say you need. generally that doesn’t happen if you “throw them a bone”.

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

A lot of it depends on the climate. In dusty/warm places (Southewestern US for example) you should change your oil more often.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!