Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Brownie points to change character name

_Alex_

Level 54 Troll

“Bonegrinder the Merciless”

I thought it’d be a good idea to name myself after a name I use on another forum, but I’ve just realized how bad this could be, especially since I’m now telling people to check this site out as a great way to vent harmlessly.

I was wondering if it would be possible to use brownie points for a name change?

_Alex_ edited this message on 03/10/2008 1:49AM

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

This is a good idea. I can see myself buying some points just to change my name or some-one else’sLog in to see images! funkytowel edited this message on 03/10/2008 1:29AM

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

funkytowel Posted:

This is a good idea. I can see myself buying some points just to change my name or some-one else’sLog in to see images!

Err, I can see changing someone else’s as being a bit more invasive than just changing their title or avatar.

Of course, it’d be a funny prank to only temporarily change a person’s name.

Ultra Nonce

Level 18 Camwhore

world's greasiest camwhore virgin

_Alex_ Posted:

I thought it’d be a good idea to name myself after a name I use on another forum, but I’ve just realized how bad this could be, especially since I’m now telling people to check this site out as a great way to vent harmlessly.

I was wondering if it would be possible to use brownie points for a name change?

ET has said he’s looking into it, I already suggested this to him Log in to see images!

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Bubo Posted:

Err, I can see changing someone else’s as being a bit more invasive than just changing their title or avatar.

Of course, it’d be a funny prank to only temporarily change a person’s name.

Hmm i see your point but how temporarily are we talking about? I would hate if the attack cost me 3 brownie points and only lasted for a couple of days

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

Changing your own name would be cool, Someone elses might be a little too far or woud it Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Excellent idea, as this time I will not stay up for 3 days straight picking a word at random. Pajamas!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!