Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n How does a troll become charismatic?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I slip on the geek chic glbumes before rollover, boosting my charisma to 8. I didn’t really get anything special that I haven’t gotten before, except the bicycle which doesn’t net you much. Even after pwning hard forums Only one did I get the motherboard, but that was at level 6 with less Cha, and no glbumes.

Mmmm… expired pork.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Balloon Posted:

I slip on the geek chic glbumes before rollover, boosting my charisma to 8. I didn’t really get anything special that I haven’t gotten before, except the bicycle which doesn’t net you much. Even after pwning hard forums Only one did I get the motherboard, but that was at level 6 with less Cha, and no glbumes.

Mmmm… expired pork.

The deal seems to be that cha affects the number of items you get, while luck affects the quality of those gifts. At least, that’s what I was told when I asked about cha, and so far the geek-chic glbumes seem to confirm it. I got a noticable decrease in gifts when I forgot them yesterday.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!