Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help My brute is so weak:(

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

I keep losing fight after fight and I don’t know what I’m doing wrongLog in to see images! If you want to kick my bum go here:

http://gs49.mybrute.com

Is there any way to influence what upgrades you get at level up because I really want an animal and not another weak weapon. I have three now, but I’m usually dead before I can use themLog in to see images! Any tips?

GS49 edited this message on 04/11/2009 10:19AM

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

your brute has just beaten the **** out of my brute Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Nope, it’s all really random. My brute has gone 3 levels without any new abilities, weapons or dogs Log in to see images! and all my weapons besides the big knife are weaker than my normal blows >.>

I’ve also noticed that Strength is really overpowered on that game. Not only it makes your attacks AND weapons hit for more, but it also gives you access to heavier equipment like the Mutton or the Hatchet, and these hurt a LOT.

Status are distributed at random, but I’ve created a fair share of brutes as an attempt to study how random these stats are, and more often than note Male characters get a lot of Strength, while Female characters get a lot of Agility (which is seemingly useless, I think it’s supposed to help you dodge more attacks, but I don’t really see that a lot, having 18 Agility myself) and Speed (which helps you landing lots of attacks in a row) is 50/50.

This is a fight of my main brute against one of my test brutes, and is kinda of proof of how Strength can be overpowered. This Brute in question is Level 4, has 9 Strength and holds both a hatchet and a mutton. He got 2 hits on me and dropped me to 1/3 of my health. http://lolfran.mybrute.com/fight/21635639

TL;DR: So far it seems that Male Characters > Female Characters Log in to see images! my main brute is lv10 and I always lose on the tournaments for lv 4-5 Brutes with lots of Strength.

It’s also been really rough to get XP via the 3 daily fights I have, as 90% of the lv10 Brutes I’m witnessing are brutes with high strength or 140 HP. Log in to see images! Fran edited this message on 04/11/2009 10:35AM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

You should fight players with similar stats as your brute. Mine is good in agility and has no chance against brutes with high strength.

Maybe that helps. Also I will make a pupil for you, please do the same!

Fighting me may give you a dog, too! No pony, but still cool.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Aldo_Anything Posted:

You should fight players with similar stats as your brute. Mine is good in agility and has no chance against brutes with high strength.

That’s also a good tip.

thuong

[Al-****TA]

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Fe-Fe

Avatar: 170677 Thu Apr 09 21:21:42 -0400 2009

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I haven’t won a single fight yet Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I have a female brute with high strength (Herculean skill). I need more pupils.

http://jdwkhje-wqbux.mybrute.com

James-9001

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

My stats never go up; I either get a weapon, more health, or an ability thing. Here’s mine! Fight me if you dare!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!