Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock ITT: Episode 3 Spoilers

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I may or may not have totally just hacked into the server and found out that all of Episode 3 is already basically done! All they have to do is change a single line of code to suddenly implement the whole frikkin’ thing which they haven’t done since just a few things are still in discussion I guess, but I copy pasted the whole thing into my own personal beta and am here to spoil the WHOLE ****IN’ THING!!!
ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

You suddenly wake up from a crazy dream specific to each clbum to see some hobo with a tin foil hat shaped like a giraffe’s neck beating your computer with a hockey stick. He hastily drags you from the room but you go back in to get some drugs, acne cream and a bag of Twinkies. When he drags you into a dumpster which has a light in it he explains that he is THE LONELY GUNMAN!!! And that he’s been following you and tracked you down just in time to save you from the deadly trap sprung by Shallow Esophagus.
Apparently the whole escapade with him disappearing was just that the garbagemen came by his old dumpster hideout (He’s not letting the government know where he lives, no sir) and he had to vacate. So he saves you from the NOISE OF DOOM since he needs you to take down the evil machines, but the noise has ****ED YOU UP BUCKO! All he has is an old laptop with remote access that you’ll have to use in internet cafes, also since he dragged you from your house you now have ABSOLUTALY NOTHING!!! Not to mention he tells you that the noise ****ed you up bigtime, probably shot your level back down to 1, but at least you don’t have some ugly snot nosed avatar.
Back at square 1? WHAT NOW you ask… well, After propositioning you, the Lonely Gunman tells you that you should start by going back into some older forums to try and level your skills back up and to trap some of that code with his PC-Bacteriophage he’s been working on to extract malicious code that attacks the computer so you can examine it.
The major difference however? Well some jackbum has been going around ****ing with forums (I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE HUH?!?!?) so now they have mods patrolling the sites. Now the way that they work is that they may suddenly enter a thread and start hitting you with either really powerful attacks, move the thread or set up restrictions.
Let’s say that they move the thread to a “No Spam” area where if you post 3 times out of 5 you get hit really hard, or to a high security server to weaken Hacker attacks or move the thread, maybe to Whiny ****es where Emo attacks are kicked in the balls. Some rules may include No Images, Images only, Mbum Trolling allowed (you get hit more than once after a post) Of course for Images only they had to add in a few new weak bum attacks, namely Emoticon and ASCII Emoticon which are equivalent to bash head and drool on keyboard and one simply called Wait where you let others post and attack you some more to lower refresh by 2 instead of 1 but it lowers your defense for a couple of rounds and lets you get hit again.
Finally you are also able to leave a thread and head elsewhere for a bit, this lets the thread heal a bit but the Mod may leave or move it back to the general discussions area and remove special effects.
Okay, back to the plot. After a bit you are approached again by our favorite Norwegian to whom you reveal yourself like a ‘tard because you forget that you are supposed to be someone else and he starts asking about what the **** is going on and such with Zongay going back and forth of course and he tells Nordstrom to trust you since you are with the Lonely Gunman and HE IS WATCHING YOU!!!
Looking around you see a conjoined set of twins working 2 laptops and you can see them logging into the same account on both comps and repeatedly kicking each other out. Ravit trusts you now and offers to look around and send you to some buddies who can help you earn some flezz to get back up on your feet. Now you’ve got some money making missions to get yourself some decent equipment instead of relying on meds, food and Deliveries for cash and survival.
Basically goes on much the same with some awesome new people and harder and harder forums (mod strength can differ) until you get to the end where it turns out that Sentrillion and Geronimo! are actually run by the same person, and by person I mean GIANT ROBOT MAINFRAME!!! This robot goes around as Shallow Esophagus and gets people to spread code to get enough info on sites to bumimilate them and turn people into Mods which was what that noise was going to do to you.
Turns out he was sad that one time because of all the mean people on the internet and he got all bumhurt over it so he invented Mods to fight back against the users only now the Lonely Gunman ****ed up and now you have to die, but he can’t really do that because he’s a computer. But you can kill him by getting him so bumhurt that he explodes!. So you go back into Geronimo finally and meet him at the end as a boss where he has mod powers and it’s a huge long thread that you fight him in, like 15000 ego. Once beaten all the mods return to normal and you can go back to your home where you pick up all of your old stuff again and life can return to normal.

What does this mean for Domination and other aspects of FWZ?

Well, since forums are now obviously longer since there are mods in these, they can be pwned for up to 5 Lemon scoops (3 for speed with a bonus potential 2 if you take out Mod adjusted threads) and you have the option of going in with or without mods unless it’s to advance the plot.

This really makes a lot of things nicer since the higher the levels, the more unbalanced things get so they can focus on balancing what they have already while still releasing stuff, it also somewhat restarts everything although you get back everything at the end and you don’t lose things like Leaderboard position (except where money is concerned, but you get that back too) But it’s also a lazy cop out… OH WELL!!

At least it mixes things up a bit though eh?

tldr – Took me more time to hack, test and report you lazy fabulous person! READ IT!!!Log in to see images!

seriously, tldr – Episode 3 spoilers! TOTALLY!!!

MOD EDIT: tags! don’t ruin the fun

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

tlsd drds

The Jagged R-
ock Fondler

Avatar: 97179 Mon Mar 23 17:25:01 -0400 2009

[bumhurt Virgins]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Well i’ve read it! But is it bs? Only time will tell.

Think of the children!

Summergirl_94

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I miss bopLog in to see images!

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

The Jagged Rock Fondler Posted:

Well i’ve read it! But is it bs? Only time will tell.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I’d be really friggin’ surprised if it isn’t. You callin’ me a liar? Log in to see images!

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

The Jagged R-
ock Fondler

Avatar: 97179 Mon Mar 23 17:25:01 -0400 2009

[bumhurt Virgins]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Why! Do you have something to feel guilty about…

Think of the children!

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

If they didn’t want people getting into the servers they shouldn’t have used Microsoft Firewalls with default settings. I mean come on.

The way I see it, I’m HELPING here.

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

5 lemon scoops per forum would be totally worth grinding my permanoob even faster…

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

The Book that gives you Offense +10, Memoirs of a Hacker Hero now on sale for only 100,000 (Usable by all character clbumes!)

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

And be sure to check out our newest item: Home Surgery Kits!

These personal add-ons can give you the edge you need in those tough battles!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

But you’d have to beat Mod threads which would be tricksy, especially with a Permanoob!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!