Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Drugs We need a game that will pit klan against klan.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Lester Burnham Posted:

What does your klan offer? I will consider visiting you.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I’m gonna be honest with you, not a whole hell of a lot. Me and 5 of my alts along with one other person are the only active members of the group since all my friends IRL who played haven’t logged on in months.

This leads to dead threads in the Klan forum, solo raids and a long standing attempt by myself to get enough Flezz and forums pwned to eventually boot all other members temporarily to get those 2 Klan peen before reinviting them all. The Klan is based on a company we hope to make and I have no intentions of ever going for the lowest Standards peen.

So basically we offer a near blank slate and a Klan which is unknown enough that you won’t start with enemies but that has at least one guy (with 5 active chars in Dom) willing to help with medal gain if we happen to be in the same bracket?

What can I say, other than best Klan evar! Log in to see images!

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

my klan remains trashed since none of the mods have accepted my invite in over 6 weeks

(i don’t rly care anymore, since almost everyone left/got kicked by me or traitors. )

ur still welcome to join if u want.

——————————————————————————-

our low membership screws us over in this game. i hope there are klan brackets?

the mafiosi klans, brainfreeze etc in one elite bracket (they have all the good players)

then one medium bracket.

and a rly low bracket for all the almost empty klans (mine, newly formed klans, etc)

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Actually I realized something else Cabal Gamez has to offer. Stability. In the wake of all this WeChall nonsense, I can say that I’m not going to delete the Klan at any point nor do insane member rushes.

If only “NO DRAMAZ HEAR!!!” was considered a selling point Log in to see images!

[15:09] <Dunatis> The US is very good at not getting involved in major worlds wars until the last year or two and then giving itself all the credit

[15:10] <&Phuquit> and it seems to me that the US feels so bad about turning up late for the last 2 world wars that it’s determined to be REALLY punctual for the next one

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

xX_73h_1337_m0d3r470r_Xx Posted:

Actually I realized something else Cabal Gamez has to offer. Stability. In the wake of all this WeChall nonsense, I can say that I’m not going to delete the Klan at any point nor do insane member rushes.

If only “NO DRAMAZ HEAR!!!” was considered a selling point Log in to see images!

Creating drama and having drama are two different things. No Drama should be a good selling point, if it consisted of not having the latter.

And I like the brackets idea above. Only because of sheer numbers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!