Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Enemy Images in Buildr

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’ve noticed in my pwning that older Forumbuildr forums have all sorts of images that aren’t in the options for making enemies in Forumbuildr. I only just started making enemies so I’m wondering if there was an option to make your own before and if so, why not at least have all the ones on the servers as options. Even have a rotating random bumortment just to keep things from getting too stale.

They’re only 93x93 so it’s not like they’re huge files but not having more stifles our creativity yo!

Hell only 15 or so are chosen every week so even if they were all new ones all the time it shouldn’t be a huge burden on the system so far as I know. What say you guys?

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

As far as I know, it’s to prevent abuse or copyright problems rather than to save server space. We might have some success asking for a bigger range, but user-uploaded avatars will probably remain a no-no.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I want a bigger range, who’s with me?

Of course the problem being they probably have better things to do concerning the game. Times like this copyright sucks a bit.

“You ****ER!!! You used my picture of a half eaten tuna salad sandwich without properly reimbursing me? When I put that up on Facebook I expected only my other half-eaten sandwich enthusiasts to see it and now it’s all over the place without even proper credit going to me.

The lighting on that mother**** was ****ing spectacular!”

Sometimes Copyright is good, but others it’s friggin’ ridiculous.

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

just to keep things from getting too stale.

I support anything that would make forums entertaining.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!