Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant BANNING ME FOR SPAMMING IN IDC IS COMPLETE AND TOTAL MOTHER****ING BULL****

Aristrofl

Avatar: 143382 Fri Mar 20 18:13:55 -0400 2009

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I dunno…

I just dunno..

I read all the way through the OP, I was sad for HoG. He was b& for ****in on everyone in IDC’s parade. But as far as I can tell, IDC is where people go to march in **** parades…

Then everyone starts talking in pictures. Then I learned that forumwarz is the product of a fecal equation. This is either the worst thread ever, or the best thread ever.

Will I ever be the same?

Life is what you make it. My mom told me that. Also, it’s about weed, ****es and money. Snoop taught me that one.

XpiK drew me.

elionbel

Avatar: 153710 Fri Mar 20 15:57:19 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

i really would luv 2 flame the **** outta you so hard but cant **** the thread up more, later

learn to spam you’re animes in bad threads moron

All I got from this was:

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

STARFLEET? STARFLEET? IS ANYONE THERE? STARFLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

My apologies.

What I meant was: Starfleet, please respond. Respond, Starfleet. Starfleet, I think that I’m alone in a cold and uncaring world galaxy universe.

Also, ITT: vast amounts of win and awesome.

The Ferv edited this message on 03/30/2009 5:30PM

woman's genitalss look so sneaky with all their layers and secret compartments and trap doors.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

handofg0d Posted:

BEING ENTERTAINING AS A ****ING MACK TRUCK MADE OUT OF PURE LIGHTENING IN IDC.

Best sentence typed in forumwarz history.

also, ban elionwhatever

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

elionbel

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Adapt Posted:

Best sentence typed in forumwarz history.

also, ban elionwhatever

all this attention makes me so hot.

who wants to make out with me? I’ll be the one on the back:

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

elionbel Posted:

this attention makes me so hot.

OBSESSED

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

elionbel

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Adapt Posted:

OBSESSED

rod1210

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

SERIOUSLY YOU bumHOLES ARE ****ING PRICKS. **** ALL OF YOU MODERATORS AND ADMINS YOU CAN ALL GO **** YOURSELVES WITH A DOZEN AIDS FILLED male reproductive organS. THIS **** IS THE DUMBEST ****ING THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE AND THATS REALLY ****ING SAYING SOMETHING I MEAN JESUS CHRIST WHO GIVES A **** IF I REPEAT A FEW HUNDREDS LINES OF TEXT AT 11:30PM IN IDC? NO ****ING BODY. IT’S NOT AN ACTIVE CHAT ROOM TO BEGIN WITH. ALL IT IS EVER USED FOR IS PEOPLE CALLING EACH OTHER fine upstanding member of societyS AND TELLING GIRLS TO POST NUDES. ITS A ****ING JOKE THAT YOU THINK I MIGHT BE DISRUPTING SOMETHING ACTUALLY WORTHWHILE.

male reproductive organS OUT HIS WINDOW WHILE HE HONKED 15 TIMES CROSSING THE INTERSECTION. SURE ITS A LAW BUT NOBODY GIVES A **** AND ENFORCING IT NOW CAUSES MORE HARM THAN GOOD.

YOUR CHOICES FOR NEW MODS ARE HORRIBLE. ALSO DON’T GIVE THEM THE POWER TO BAN SOMEONE UNTIL YOU’VE PROPERLY TRAINED THEM ON IT. A PROBATION PERIOD WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. HAVE THEM SEND ALL THEIR BAN REQUESTS TO A REAL MOD WHO ISNT A DUMB MOTHER ****ER SO THEY CAN SO ‘NO YOU CANT BAN THIS PERSON FOR BEING GENUINELY COOL DESPITE HOW bumHURT THEY ARE MAKING YOU’ AND THEN THAT NEW MOD GOES ‘OH OK LESSON LEARNED MAYBE I WONT BE SUCH AN INSUFFERABLE DOUCHEBAG THE REST OF MY LIFE.’ AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

I MEAN WHAT THE ****. HONESTLY. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SPAM IS? ITS NOT SAYING A LOT OF SIMILAR THINGS. IF ANYTHING I WAS FLOODING THE CHAT. WHICH I WASN’T. AND DONT TELL ME THAT I WASN’T BEING SERIOUS. I REALLY DO WANT TO DO ALL OF THOSE THINGS SO **** YOU FOR JUDGING ME. AND I REALLY WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THEM. YOUR ****ING FAULT FOR NOT JOINING IN THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE THINGS I WANT TO DO. **** YOU. **** YOU **** YOU JESUS WHY ARE YOU GUYS SUCH male reproductive organ PIRATES? I ****ING HATE THIS SITE.

NOBODY WHO VISITS THIS SITE FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS COMES HERE FOR THE GAME. EXCEPT DOMfabulous personS AND THEY HAVE fabulous personS IN THEIR NAME SO GO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT. NO EVERYONE COMES HERE TO SPEW A BUNCH OF HATE SPEECH AT EACH OTHER. GOD ****ING FORBID I DISRUPT THAT. GOD ****ING FORBID YOU GUYS COULDN’T HEAR EACH OTHER CALLING EACH OTHER fine upstanding member of societyS. POSTING DRAGINZ. ASKING FOR NUDES. POSTING RANDOM EMOTICONS. OR HOLY **** GREETING EACH OTHER BY POSTING THE OTHER PERSONS NAME 800 ****ING TIMES.

YOU ARE A ****ING JOKE. YOUR SITE IS A ****ING JOKE. YOUR RULES ARE A ****ING JOKE. AND YOUR CHOICES FOR PEOPLE TO POLICE YOUR ****ING JOKE RULES ARE A ****ING JOKE. TUBSWEETIE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO ISNT A COMPLETE ****FACE AND HE’S DRUNK 99% OF THE TIME. YOU ARE ALL SUCH A ****ING WASTE OF TALENT AND TIME. I CAN

NOT

UNDERSTAND

WHAT THE ****

YOU bumHOLES ARE THINKING.

THIS CANT BE A REAL RULE

HONESTLY.

ARE YOU GUYS GETTING ME BACK FOR TROLLING YOU ALL SO MbumIVELY WITH MY FAKE PERMABAN? IS THIS A CRUEL JOKE REVERSALE WHERE THE WHOLE SITE PRANKS ME? IF SO GOOD JOB.

IF NOT, **** YOU.

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE AWESOME **** I’VE DONE SHALL WE:

NO **** YOU I WONT GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION OF HEARING ALL ABOUT HOW AWESOME I AM PLUS I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO LIST IT BECAUSE ITS SO ****ING LONG, LIKE MY male reproductive organ.

WELL HAVE FUN NOT HAVING FUN IN CHAT ANYMORE WITH YOUR NEW NAZI BULL**** RULES.

I’LL BE OFF GETTING TONS OF woman's genitals AND MAKING REAL MONEY AT A REAL JOB.

**** OFF LOSERS.

EDIT – I MADE THIS **** BOLD BECAUSE **** YOU fine upstanding member of societyS.

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

yay, copy-past’d lolz

You’re the King? I didn’t vote for you!

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

inb4 anime fabulous personry.

ps h0g is awesome

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

elionbel Posted:

this attention makes me so hot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!