Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant BANNING ME FOR SPAMMING IN IDC IS COMPLETE AND TOTAL MOTHER****ING BULL****

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

OH NO I’VE LOST THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE WITHOUT USING PICTURES WITH FUNNY CAPTIONS, GOOD THING I HAD NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY IN THE FIRST PLACE

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Adapt Posted:

OH NO I’VE LOST THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE WITHOUT USING PICTURES WITH FUNNY CAPTIONS, GOOD THING I HAD NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY IN THE FIRST PLACE

Oh, I see. When you want to use sarcasm, you’re supposed to use all caps…oh wait…I mean….

OH, I SEE. WHEN YOU WANT TO USE SARCASM, YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO USE ALL CAPS.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Recommencer Posted:

Oh, I see. When you want to use sarcasm, you’re supposed to use all caps…oh wait…I mean….

OH, I SEE. WHEN YOU WANT TO USE SARCASM, YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO USE ALL CAPS.

NO ALL CAPS IS FOR YELLING, YOUR NOT VERY GOOD AT THIS

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

elionbel

Avatar: 153710 Fri Mar 20 15:57:19 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Adapt Posted:

OMG YOU ARE A WINNAR!!

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

ELIONBEL I DONT KNOW WHO THE **** YOU ARE BUT I DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A ****TY POSTER. I ALSO KNOW THAT I WANT TO DATE enjoy YOU WITH A RUSTY REBAR. I WIKI LINKED THAT WORD SINCE I CAN ALSO TELL THAT YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT. ALSO I AM STILL VERY ****ING ANGRY AND I HATE YOU MOTHER ****ERS FOR ****ING WITH MY ****ING **** SO **** YOU ****ERS FOR ****ING WITH MY ****ING **** ****FACE ****S.

Fort Naruto

Avatar: 88300 Mon Mar 30 17:18:30 -0400 2009

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 29 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

I EXPRESS ANGER WITH BOLDCAPS

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

handofg0d Posted:

ELIONBEL I DONT KNOW WHO THE **** YOU ARE BUT I DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A ****TY POSTER. I ALSO KNOW THAT I WANT TO DATE enjoy YOU WITH A RUSTY REBAR. I WIKI LINKED THAT WORD SINCE I CAN ALSO TELL THAT YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT. ALSO I AM STILL VERY ****ING ANGRY AND I HATE YOU MOTHER ****ERS FOR ****ING WITH MY ****ING **** SO **** YOU ****ERS FOR ****ING WITH MY ****ING **** ****FACE ****S.

hahahaha best post A+++++++++++++++++

my_mother

Avatar: 43437 Sun Nov 23 19:27:56 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Emo Kid

my woman's genitals smells like freedom

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

second best psot A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

elionbel

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

handofg0d Posted:

ooooooooooohmigaaaawwwwwd your posts make me

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

elionbel Posted:

your posts make me

[img]dumb **** goes here[img]

I HOPE YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON YOUR FATHERS SEVERED male reproductive organ YOU DUMB MOTHER ****ER. I ****ING HATE YOU AND I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU EXIST. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I HATE EVIL TROUT AND HIS STUPID ****HEAD CANADIAN RETARD bum BUDDIES HE CALLS A COMPANY. AND JUST BELOW THEM I HAVE EVERY SINGLE fabulous person MODERATOR ON THIS SITE. **** ALL OF YOU. YOU MAKE THE WORST ****ING DECISIONS, AND HAVE NO ****ING JUSTIFICATION FOR THEM. YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE AT WHAT YOU DO. I THINK ALL OF THAT fine upstanding member of societyTROUT male reproductive organ YOU SUCKED TO GET YOUR POSITIONS MUST HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH, AND ALL THE HIV POSITIVE SEMEN YOU INGESTED HAS BACKED UP AND TAKEN ROOT IN YOUR BRAIN CAUSING YOU DO MAKE STUPID ****ING DECISIONS LIKE BANNING THE GREATEST **** THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN FOR SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS BEING ENTERTAINING AS A ****ING MACK TRUCK MADE OUT OF PURE LIGHTENING IN IDC. SO **** ALL OF YOU AND **** YOUR DEAD FAMILY MEMBERS TOO YOU GREEDY ****ING JEWwoman's genitalsS.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

my_mother Posted:

hahahaha best post A+++++++++++++++++

I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU Log in to see images!

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

h0g, please have my kids.

Best thread in months.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

haha what

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

elionbel

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

handofg0d Posted:

I HOPE YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON YOUR FATHERS SEVERED male reproductive organ YOU DUMB MOTHER ****ER. I ****ING HATE YOU AND I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU EXIST. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I HATE EVIL TROUT AND HIS STUPID ****HEAD CANADIAN RETARD bum BUDDIES HE CALLS A COMPANY. AND JUST BELOW THEM I HAVE EVERY SINGLE fabulous person MODERATOR ON THIS SITE. **** ALL OF YOU. YOU MAKE THE WORST ****ING DECISIONS, AND HAVE NO ****ING JUSTIFICATION FOR THEM. YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE AT WHAT YOU DO. I THINK ALL OF THAT fine upstanding member of societyTROUT male reproductive organ YOU SUCKED TO GET YOUR POSITIONS MUST HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH, AND ALL THE HIV POSITIVE SEMEN YOU INGESTED HAS BACKED UP AND TAKEN ROOT IN YOUR BRAIN CAUSING YOU DO MAKE STUPID ****ING DECISIONS LIKE BANNING THE GREATEST **** THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN FOR SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS BEING ENTERTAINING AS A ****ING MACK TRUCK MADE OUT OF PURE LIGHTENING IN IDC. SO **** ALL OF YOU AND **** YOUR DEAD FAMILY MEMBERS TOO YOU GREEDY ****ING JEWwoman's genitalsS.

Your mean words hit me like…like…

A BOOB-CRUSHING BALL TO MUH MAMMIES!!

lol what knid of a turdblossom animes up this thrad from the frackin emo klan

~bloodluv6969

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Why is this anime ****tard still not banned?

elionbel

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

lol what knid of a turdblossom animes up this thrad from the frackin emo klan

~bloodluv6969

what else do you think keeps us inside all day out of the oppressing hateful sun?

We need to keep our skin perfect and pure. Alabaster white. Anime is a means to that end!!

well, that and yaio…

i really would luv 2 flame the **** outta you so hard but cant **** the thread up more, later

learn to spam you’re animes in bad threads moron

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

WAIT SO YELLING GOES LIEK THIS?

ALSO ELIONBEL STOP ****TING UP A GOOD THREAD.

The Ferv edited this message on 03/30/2009 5:22PM

woman's genitalss look so sneaky with all their layers and secret compartments and trap doors.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!