Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock What happened to plk and Bashy this week?

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

According to the forum stats, neither plk nor Bashy contributed anything to this weeks forum, which is rather insane to me. Were they both trying to spite dobnits or his contest and submitted nothing but new Forums? Were they singled out somehow? Did they both just take the week off?

Maybe they just ran out of ideas, but it seems a little odd to me. Helped me win 4 Forumbuildr e-peen this week though.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Why don’t you send a tubmail and ask? I am not privy to their actions.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

I won the logo… i kept it in the klan soooo ….....

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

Grats.

As for the subject, maybe they’re getting bored?

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

You won by probably the largest margin I’ve ever seen, but frankly I don’t really care what happened, or if there was some sort of campaign for/against/let’s-all-masturbate-into-a-kiddie-pool-and-take-a-swim sort of thing going on.

I thought you wrote a very good forum that deserved to win. I can’t speak for plk, but the only thing I did differently last week was submit mostly entirely new batch of forums. Perhaps they just weren’t as good. This week, maybe I’ll try the old standbys, or a mix, and submit at a different time rather than right away. Experimentation is the only way I can hope for a long-term advantage. In any case, your entry was quality, so good job! Let no one give you any grief or compare your entry to MemeBusters, or some other crap. It was good, it won, and everyone else can go to hell. I hope to see more from you in the future!

There’s absolutely no reason I or myself should be expected to win every week. It’s too big an undertaking and too wide a field. The better we get, the more people will learn from the popular styles and undertake a personal challenge to write more consistently good entries. I believe I’m already seeing a lot more quality entries this week, and many seem to have settled into a nice style. I think we’ll be seeing many more diverse winners in the future.

Keep up the good work!

—Bashy

Bashy edited this message on 03/29/2009 10:41PM

momentumener-
gy

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

xX_73h_1337_m0d3r470r_Xx Posted:

submitted nothing but new Forums?.

Isn’t this what they do every week?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

High five to the Alpha dogs. Log in to see images!

I would’ve won a bunch, but I already had all the peens. </own horn tooting>

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

gratz, maybe they’ll submit more then forums.

EVECHARM edited this message on 03/29/2009 10:32PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

What do you mean by this?

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

What do you mean by this?

What? People were just saying how Bashy and plk didn’t get anything at all picked for the forum, but at least I won the logo, so at least one of us did at least something important. What did you think I meant?

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

That’s what I thought you meant, but I can see how someone might have viewed that as a hint of Klan collusion.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Bashy Posted:

You won by probably the largest margin I’ve ever seen, but frankly I don’t really care what happened, or if there was some sort of campaign for/against/let’s-all-masturbate-into-a-kiddie-pool-and-take-a-swim sort of thing going on.

I thought you wrote a very good forum that deserved to win. I can’t speak for plk, but the only thing I did differently last week was submit mostly entirely new batch of forums. Perhaps they just weren’t as good. This week, maybe I’ll try the old standbys, or a mix, and submit at a different time rather than right away. Experimentation is the only way I can hope for a long-term advantage. In any case, your entry was quality, so good job! Let no one give you any grief or compare your entry to MemeBusters, or some other crap. It was good, it won, and everyone else can go to hell. I hope to see more from you in the future!

There’s absolutely no reason I or myself should be expected to win every week. It’s too big an undertaking and too wide a field. The better we get, the more people will learn from the popular styles and undertake a personal challenge to write more consistently good entries. I believe I’m already seeing a lot more quality entries this week, and many seem to have settled into a nice style. I think we’ll be seeing many more diverse winners in the future.

Keep up the good work!

—Bashy

Thanks, and it was Luck, most of my other submissions don’t make it out of the negatives, and I’m unaware of any campaign for or against anyone. Just seemed odd not to see anything from either of you.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

That’s what I thought you meant, but I can see how someone might have viewed that as a hint of Klan collusion.

It would have been a little hard for him not to win since there was only one logo up for most of the week.

As for why I didn’t win any other categories this week, I just couldn’t think of anything interesting to submit to the forum, so I concentrated on forum ideas and styles. I had a style that was leading for a few days, but apparently it didn’t win in the end. I really don’t care, since I’ve won that category a number of times. I hope this satisfies everybody’s curiosity or whatever.

Dunatis

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I is sated. Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

xX_73h_1337_m0d3r470r_Xx Posted:

I is sated. Log in to see images!

Congrats on the win! Don’t do it too often now, ‘cause they’ll be gunning for you! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!