Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay [CLOSED] When did scullyangel stop being a moderator?

Stinkhole

Avatar: 149392 Mon Mar 09 02:30:27 -0400 2009

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Because he/she isn’t listed as one on these forums anymore.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Stinkhole Posted:

Because he/she isn’t listed as one on these forums anymore.

Yes, that’s the reason for modidol and all the new mods.

Also, with a bit of searching you could of found she backed down.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 03/29/2009 2:48AM

Stinkhole

Avatar: 149392 Mon Mar 09 02:30:27 -0400 2009

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Ahh right, I was reading the blog where it was announced, just found it odd. That didn’t last long then, and yes I should have searched but I couldn’t think of anything to put in the search other than ‘scullyangel’ which would have probably brought up a multitude of threads. Anyhow, thanks for answering.

Companion Cu-
be31

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Why did scullyangel change her name too?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Why don’t you just ask the person you are talking about?

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

He can’t. I refuse to answer communications now that I don’t have to.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Companion Cube31 Posted:

Why did scullyangel change her name too?

she didn’t.

she just made an alt

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Jarwain Posted:

she didn’t.

she just made an alt

Actually, the original ScullyAngel is now Lester Burnham, and the new ScullyAngel is his alt.

Companion Cu-
be31

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Jarwain Posted:

she didn’t.

she just made an alt

Explain this: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/19990

The original poster in that thread was scullyangel.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Actually, the original ScullyAngel is now Lester Burnham, and the new ScullyAngel is his alt.

oh…

then how did she change her name?

or was it her last mod thingy before she abdicated?

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Companion Cube31 Posted:

Explain this: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/19990

The original poster in that thread was scullyangel.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Read before posting.

Jarwain Posted:

oh…

then how did she change her name?

or was it her last mod thingy before she abdicated?

You can change your name for 2 BP.

Bandaney edited this message on 03/29/2009 7:10PM

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Cid I think it would have been better to direct the OP to the “Support Us!” page rather than explaining who my alts were without my permission.

We usually expect our mods to be highly inebriated before they will confirm/deny alts.

scullyangel edited this message on 03/29/2009 7:22PM

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

scullyangel Posted:

Cid I think it would have been better to direct the OP to the “Support Us!” page rather than explaining who my alts were without my permission.

We usually expect our mods to be highly inebriated before they will confirm/deny alts.

Actually, I haven’t even look at your profile yet in ‘Mod View’. I was basing that post on my observations ‘pre-Mod’. I’m actually not sure if the ‘new’ ScullyAngel really is the same as Lester Burnham. Once the ‘original’ ScullyAngel changed the name (publicly) to Lester Burnham, the name ‘ScullyAngel’ was up for grabs. I bumumed the same player ‘reserved’ it immediately, but I’m not sure.

I’ve only been looking at player profiles if I need to check ban histories and activities, so I honestly can’t confirm/deny if Lester Burnham = ScullyAngel.

twas

Level 35 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Actually, I haven’t even look at your profile yet in ‘Mod View’. I was basing that post on my observations ‘pre-Mod’. I’m actually not sure if the ‘new’ ScullyAngel really is the same as Lester Burnham. Once the ‘original’ ScullyAngel changed the name (publicly) to Lester Burnham, the name ‘ScullyAngel’ was up for grabs. I bumumed the same player ‘reserved’ it immediately, but I’m not sure.

I’ve only been looking at player profiles if I need to check ban histories and activities, so I honestly can’t confirm/deny if Lester Burnham = ScullyAngel.

You are a mod now. Always. And no matter which character you are on. You shouldn’t be revealing peoples alts no matter if you learned of it before this week or not. These little excuses are pathetic.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

was Posted:

You are a mod now. Always. And no matter which character you are on. You shouldn’t be revealing peoples alts no matter if you learned of it before this week or not. These little excuses are pathetic.

1. First off, that last line is borderline Trolling. I understand you’re not happy, but knock it off. We’ll talk about this maturely, or not at all.

2. I didn’t alt reveal. That had already been done in the thread, based on the discussion by other users of name changing versus ‘new alt’. I simply clarified what was already in public discussion, and had been in public discussion in other threads previously.

3. I further clarified that I had not (and still have not) looked at either of the characters profiles in Mod View, and have, in all honesty, no idea if the public bumumption that LB made or renamed an existing alt to ‘scullyangel’ was accurate or not.

twas

Level 35 Troll

Sergeant Cid Posted:

1. First off, that last line is borderline Trolling. I understand you’re not happy, but knock it off. We’ll talk about this maturely, or not at all.

2. I didn’t alt reveal. That had already been done in the thread, based on the discussion by other users of name changing versus ‘new alt’. I simply clarified what was already in public discussion, and had been in public discussion in other threads previously.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I know you are on this little ****ing power trip, but don’t treat us like we are all ****ing children.

I don’t care about what discussions have or have not been made, unless it’s your alt you don’t make yourself apart of it. Someone’s alts are only public when they make them public. Not because someone quoted a post.

3. I further clarified that I had not (and still have not) looked at either of the characters profiles in Mod View, and have, in all honesty, no idea if the public bumumption that LB made or renamed an existing alt to ‘scullyangel’ was accurate or not.

I don’t care what backpedaling or justifications you make, it’s apparent that you are not modship material.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

scully is a she not a he

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

was Posted:

I know you are on this little ****ing power trip, but don’t treat us like we are all ****ing children.

I don’t care about what discussions have or have not been made, unless it’s your alt you don’t make yourself apart of it. Someone’s alts are only public when they make them public. Not because someone quoted a post.

Lester Burnham revealed his ‘alt’ when he renamed his Mod Alt from Scully Angel to Lester Burnham, publicly. It’s a reasonable bumumption that if a new Scully Angel shows up that it’s his alt. Just because he didn’t do it in this thread doesn’t make it irrelevant.

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I don’t care what backpedaling or justifications you make, it’s apparent that you are not modship material.

To this date, I haven’t violated any rules or guidelines set by Admin for the Moderators. Any further discussion of this complaint needs to be done via TMs or Reports.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I think you guys are overreacting.

Revealing alts is bad, but Scully’s whole name change thing was very public, and YES, Cid did bumUME that the new scully is another alt of Lester B, but that’s not really the huge deal some of you are making it out to be.

It’s a reasonable, SMALL SMALL SMALL mistake and it certainly doesn’t mean he’s not “modship” material. Take a chill pill.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!