Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing [CLOSED] Acid Flux's Interview Thread

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

First off, the reason this is not in Klan Talk is two-fold.

#1, this is not recruitment for a Klan, because there is no requirement for any of my Store’s Employees to be a member of my Klan.

#2, this is for actual real discussion, and Klan Talk obviously allows for trolling.

Second, the reason this is not in Kyoubai is because it is not directly related to any Auctions, and apparently, the Kyoubai forum has looser rules for trolling now, which I am trying to avoid.

If a Mod feels this is in the wrong area, please let me know, but this seems the best place for now.

I’m asking for applications for positions in my Kyoubai Store, and this thread is for people to apply and explain why they should be picked over the other applicants.

I’ll come up with a short list of questions, but for now, anyone that is interested in working for my store, please simply post here.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Here are the current positions that I have available:

Sidewalk Advertiser ~ AntiRules187, DarkDespair5, BrainPanSonata, Position Open, Position Open.

This employee would be given an Advertisement to copy & paste into their Flamebate Signature. He/she would be expected to make at least 5 (Five) posts in the Roleplaying Geniuses Forums each day (all in different threads, preferably in different subforums) to maintain a high level of exposure. These posts do not have to be about this Storefront to qualify. Simply engaging in normal discussions is sufficient. You are simply ‘wearing an ad’, not required to actively promote the Storefront. Also, the ad may change from time to time, so the Employee would need to check for updates every so often.

The position pays 1 BP per month. There is, unfortunately, no bonus, since this is a very pbumive job.

Absolutely no Auction purchases are required to be an employee.

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

I regret to inform you that I am currently not available for the position of Sidewalk Advertiser.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I’d like to be a Sidewalk Advertiser.

I think I’d be good for the job because I post a lot, and that’s basically what this job needs you to do.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 03/15/2009 11:48AM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Crinkz Posted:

I’d like to be a Sidewalk Advertiser.

I think I’d be good for the job because I post a lot, and that’s basically what this job needs you to do.

Agreed, so long as you don’t get banned. Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

I regret to inform you that I am currently not available for the position of Sidewalk Advertiser.

Thanks anyways.

By the way, I’m still waiting on that TM for your special order. DO you want to send it directly to Czarnian bumbumin?

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I’d like to work for you.

I’d do it because now that I’ve beaten EPS one, all i have left to do is post in the forums, so if i have nothing else to do, guess i should help a friend while doing it.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I would like to be a sidewalk advertiser.

I come on forum warz alot, and five posts won’t take up much of my time. and it’d be good to spread the message… and get paid for it at the same time!

What_tha_Fox

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I would like work for you

but the salary is poor and the job ****ing boring

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

What_tha_Fox Posted:

I would like work for you

but the salary is poor and the job ****ing boring

The job is simply to have BBCode in your signature and post on the boards a few times a day.

If you can design a better job for me, that could actually help benefit my business, then please do so.

Heck, I’d probably pay BP just for a well designed job idea, that was legal and that I could readily use to improve my business.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Acid Flux Posted:

If you can design a better job for me, that could actually help benefit my business, then please do so.
Heck, I’d probably pay BP just for a well designed job idea, that was legal and that I could readily use to improve my business.

sabotage oleg

well on other news, id like to be one of your sidewalk advertisers if you’d like.

Jarwain edited this message on 03/15/2009 4:21PM

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Heh, it’s tempting, but I don’t backstab people, even when they’re trying to push my bumons.

If I got upset over any of this, I’d have to turn in my stripes.

I’m actually flattered by all the attention.

Shovel Warri-
or

Avatar: 137232 2009-09-21 10:03:19 -0400

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Hey Acid Flux, I would like to be a sidewalk advertiser, if that would be okay with you.

I’m on forumwarz pretty much everyday, and I post a lot in RP threads as it is.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

you can have my signature but it’s 2 BP per month cause I post tons

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Inertia Posted:

you can have my signature but it’s 2 BP per month cause I post tons

You do post an incredible amount in the RP Forums where the signature would be displayed.

However, I’d only be willing to explore this option further if you weren’t a direct competitor.

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Ok, here I go. I checked the RPG forums and they seem OK, not so difficult to land 5 posts a day. I have mornings off Log in to see images!

Any other positions I can fill?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Acid Flux Posted:

You do post an incredible amount in the RP Forums where the signature would be displayed.

However, I’d only be willing to explore this option further if you weren’t a direct competitor.

2 BP for exclusive ad 1 BP if I can advertise my own shop alongside yours.

Last offer!

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Jarwain Posted:

I would like to be a sidewalk advertiser.

I come on forum warz alot, and five posts won’t take up much of my time. and it’d be good to spread the message… and get paid for it at the same time!

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Okay, here are my finalists:

Crinkz

g7parsh

Jarwain

A-Sat

ShovelWarrior, you’re already employed by me as AntiRules187, correct? I’ve got to be fair and try to allow more individual players the opportunity to earn those BPs, so I have to decline your request.

In fact, I’ve got some questions that each of you applicants need to answer before I can hire you.

1. Are any of you alts of any of my current employees (i.e., AntiRules187, DarkDespair5, BrainPanSonata)?

2. Are any of you alts of the following players: Inertia, quangntenemy, Oleg Mordashov, guest42, Neona or Summergirl_94? These players are my direct competitors in various markets, and I would like to avoid any comflict of interest.

3. Are you willing to check once every 2-3 days for updates to the Signature Ad?

4. Do you agree not to divluge any business-related information to anyone outside this business during your employment and 30 days after employment ends? (Note: This does not require you to conceal any information from Administrators or Moderators, nor does it prevent you from reporting any business activities that violate Kyoubai or ForumWarz policies)

I think that about covers it.

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Do we TM you?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!