Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing [CLOSED] Acid Flux's Interview Thread

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Spot reserved.

Kali

Avatar: 60070 Fri Dec 19 03:19:32 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It seems your store has flourished. I may be interested, but am having some reservations due to previous communications.

Subject: Tumorous Kidneys

01/18/2009 10:44AM

Hi, Kali.

As you and I both know,the best price we can get on Tumorous Kidneys from Aunt Jomama is right at Log in to see images! 624,000.

What I’d like to propose is a agreed upon minimum sale price for Kidneys amongst those of us that are building up businesses.

quangntenemy and I have discussed it, and we feel that Log in to see images! 800,000 is a fair and balanced price for Kidneys, especially with the use of the Buy It Now Option.

We need to have some sort of stabilized price here, otherwise, it won’t be long before we’re all forced to sell them at Log in to see images! 625,000. And that’s not worth our time for such a slim profit margin.

If we each simply list our future TKs with the Buy It Now & Reserve of Log in to see images! 800,000, then we will see faster returns on our investment, and not have to worry about an unstable price system.

Additionally, if someone decides to try to undercut us, we can always each offer 1 Tumorous Kidney at Log in to see images! 625,000 to demonstrate that it’s better for any new salesman to cooperate rather than rock the boat.

So, would you like to form a partnership?

Are strong arm tactics to eliminate the competition still an integral part of your business strategy? Is boat rocking still frowned upon?

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Kali Posted:

It seems your store has flourished. I may be interested, but am having some reservations due to previous communications.

Are strong arm tactics to eliminate the competition still an integral part of your business strategy? Is boat rocking still frowned upon?

i think i’d be better if you posted this in his storefront thread, here

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Jarwain Posted:

finally finals are over.. and my job starts in the middle of the week, oh joy! good thing there’s spring break

wait a second… crap! me and my family is going to orlando for 3 days, starting on the first day of my job….... Log in to see images!

Raven_Quack_-

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

First, I’d like to apply.

I’m actually renting spaces in my sig, 1BP per month.

And I’ll make many, many posts.

Jarwain

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

too late

A-Sat

Avatar: 126056 Wed Jun 03 21:38:37 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Raven_Quack_23 Posted:

First, I’d like to apply.

I’m actually renting spaces in my sig, 1BP per month.

And I’ll make many, many posts.

Jarwain Posted:

too late

Jarwain is right. We’ve already filled all of the available posts.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Yeah, I’d like to do this! In 7 months, I’d be able to afford Ep.2!

I’m in india, and too young too have a credit card, with strict-ish parents who im too much of a woman's genitals to ask money from.

I could really use this job, and i’m a lvl 35 guy who plays forumwqarz every day.

I’m the man for the job

g7parsh

Avatar: 119206 2010-03-02 23:21:21 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Acid, where do we get the Sig we need to have?

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

g7parsh Posted:

Acid, where do we get the Sig we need to have?

I’m in the process of redesigning how my Store will work, so I’ll be changing the signature as well. I’ll TM all of you when that’s finalized.

Thanks for being patient.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

You know how much I post. If a position opens up, TM me.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Kali Posted:

I don’t see how I ever attempted to eliminate any competition. I simply wanted to establish a stable market. And for the most part, that actually happened. A significant number of other ‘merchants’ saw the benefit in establishing a level of cooperation.

And considering some of the tactics that I know have been used by other players, this attempt at cooperation was extremely tame.

Plus, those Kidneys ended up stabilizing at about 750K anyways. A stable economy benefits both Buyer & Seller.

Acid Flux edited this message on 04/19/2009 10:23AM

mgc norsman

[WeChall]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

well i think i would be good at janitorial staff because im on this site every day all day my xbox 360 just broke and i wont be getting a new one for a while and it would give me a reason to use flambate more often

PostMaster

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

i’ll take any jobs still left here.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!