Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Clbumbuildr?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I haven’t read enough about it so I’m unsure how much of a possibility it is. But from what I’m bumuming I see the potential problems. I’m sure we are aware of them but if not…

It seems like this would be more klan-voting oriented than forumbuildr is. And forumbuildr is klan-voted on… we all know it. It seems unlikely that 25-40 people vote on a same forum on the last day… most in the last hour. So, yeah, this is too good for some people to pbum up so klan voting will definitely be happening.

We will also have a flood of crap clbumes. Also a problem we have with forumbuildr. Not as bad as the problem mentioned above but it does have drawbacks. It’s sometimes hard to find the good from the bad when 50% are useless. People will just start downvoting all of them. Also because they find that activity lulz worthy.

Finally, a suggestion: we limit people’s ability to post clbumes. While leveling is easy, being funny is not. Perhaps they have to have a higher buildr score or other some requirement in order to participate. After all really don’t need the see 20 FRAN IS FAT clbumes… do you?

Another suggestion that is entirely seperate from the problems. I don’t know how you plan to deal with a new clbumes strength’s and weaknesses but I’ve given it some thought. Slider bars. I mean Trolls are defense champs but their offense is low. So move a slider up on defense and the offense slider moves down as you do that. It’s an automatic balancer… or balancr, if you will. . I’m not entirely sure what bars you would use but it’s just some script for thought.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I really just think that letting users create their own clbumes would be catastrophic, unless you have to have like 20 Buildr score or something to do.

Something as integral and nuanced as a clbum can’t be left up to the hands on the idiots on this game.

However, since Crotch Zombie has said the ItemBuildr won’t allow users to set stats, I would bumume ClbumBuildr is the same way, in that the users just create the ideas and attacks and then CZ bumigns attributes.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I’d prefer if Itembuildr let you set all stats except price- and then price would be determined by stats automatically.

So sure, make your super-uber +10000000000 offense thing, but no one’s ever going to be able to buy it.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Itembuildr is a possibility, but there’s no way clbumbuildr could generate enough high quality content to be viable, in my opinion.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!